Amy D.
Missouri

I am really interested in this product. Just curious, does it make skin look oily or leave a residue that could transfer to clothing or does it absorb well? All answers are appreciated! Thanks!

Amber G.
Amber G.
Akron, Ohio
11 months, 1 week ago
I've never experienced that and have been using it for a long time. I always "finish" my hair look with it; especially when my hair is down. It has never ever gotten on my clothes.
amy p.
amy p.
1 year, 3 months ago
This is for your hair dude