BeautyHairHair ProductsOGX
Argan Oil of Morocco Weightless Healing Dry Oil

OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Weightless Healing Dry Oil

by OGX

This exotic blend with argan oil helps to mend split ends and tames fly-away frizzies. Then, it helps infuse your locks with a sheer veil of shimmer and shine.

Do you recommend using it after the shower when the hair is wet?
Do you use this on wet or dry hair?
Start your review of OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Weightless Healing Dry Oil!
Jessie C.
Brea, CA
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Weightless Healing Dry Oil uploaded by Jessie C.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product and I love how it’s in a spray bottle. This hair oil smells really nice and it really controls my frizzy hair. It doesn’t make my hair feel greasy which is why I love the spray bottle. The OGX line is affordable but quality hair care and I can’t wait to try the other products.
Stella B.
Paris, KY
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Weightless Healing Dry Oil uploaded by Stella B.
Purchased at: Target
My hair loves OGX products. I’m using now the coconut milk shampoo with conditioner and this oil. My hair is shiny and silky. I use a lot of hair oils and this one is of my top list👍🏼
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Weightless Healing Dry Oil uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I freshly bleached and toned my hair, so I always put extra love into my hair afterwards. This oil i put on my damp hair starting from the top down, i never put it on my scalp because I have naturally oily skin, it adds so much shine. I always use a little more product on my ends to reduce breakage and splitting. This oil also smells so good, I prefer highly fragranced hair products in general. I recommend 👌
Kristin S.
Richmond
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Weightless Healing Dry Oil uploaded by Kristin S.
Purchased at: Target
This oil is very lightweight and this smells so goooodd!! it doesn’t make your hair very oily like some other oils do
Jennifer O.
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Weightless Healing Dry Oil uploaded by Jennifer O.
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing Morocco hair oil smells amazing and works well with my extensions love love def recommend
Grace S.
Carlsbad , CA
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Weightless Healing Dry Oil uploaded by Grace S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love how shiny, long, soft, and smooth this oil makes my hair feel. I use it after I shower in a quarter size amount and.it.makes my hair look and feel phenomenal. I use it every time I shower as soon as I get out. It replenishes your hair and makes it look very healthy
JULIA V.
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Weightless Healing Dry Oil uploaded by JULIA V.
Purchased at: CVS
My favorite time for using this product it’s after i blowdry, straighten or use heat in my hair, i like that adds shine to my hair without leaving that greasy feeling.
Johana M.
Waltham, MA
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Weightless Healing Dry Oil uploaded by Johana M.
Purchased at: Target
It’s good I can use it when my hair is dry or wet and it works good in both ways. I think it absorbs good in your hair. Not my favorite bu It’s a good option for its price!
Kristie K.
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Weightless Healing Dry Oil uploaded by Kristie K.
Purchased at: Walmart
OGX argan oil spray is a must have an anyone’s hair routine. You can use this to soften your hair and make healthy whether your hair is wet or dry. I typically use this product after I shower and spray on the ends of my hair. Be sure to work it through your hair. You do not need a lot of this product probably 2 to 3 sprays at most on wet hair and 1 to 2 on dry hair. I have always been a fan of OGX products and this one does not disappoint.
Amber S.
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Weightless Healing Dry Oil uploaded by Amber S.
I got this product to help frizzy hair and tame it. This product has no scent to it, but it does help make the frizz go away, and adds a lot of shine to you hair. All though, It doesn’t really have any hydrating or healing properties from what I saw by using it. I would recommend this for someone who just needs a product for taming frizzy hair, or wanting more shine to their hair.

113 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
My T.
il y a 5 mois
Leighanna G. il y a 5 mois
Well let’s see (Argan oil) •Hydrates and Nourishes Hair Follicles and Scalp •Reduces Hair Shrinkage & Frizz •Helps Nourish & Eliminate Dry, Brittle Nails •Moisturizes and Rejuvinates Cuticles •Hydrates, Nourishes & Softens Skin •Adds a subtle glow sheen to your skin, rather than a glossy oil slick •Under eyes it Reduces Puffiness •Reduces Dark Circles & Wrinkles -it’s supposed to infuse your hair with shine -Reduce split ends -tame frizz • my opinion honestly I would use the spray and I would only use it on my ends of my hair because you use it to the scalp it’s going to end up being really greasy probably more than likely and I would use it like once a week. But it all depends on how long your hair is how greasy your hair gets. I would have to know more to explain if it would be worth buying for your hair.
Kayla E.
charlotte
il y a 6 mois
OGX Coconut Milk Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist does this product help with frizz?
Zana A. il y a 5 mois
No not really
Stephaney P.
Sarasota, FL
il y a 7 mois
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Weightless Healing Dry Oil ? Aaah humidity my personal nemicies, natural curly hair does not like the South's humid, wet summer climate so what a God send when Aragon Oil came out on the market and took me from looking like a wet poodle to the beautiful babe you 🙈 before you lol 😆 but I am not reaching my desired look this is extremely light and I want my hair to look like I just came from the salon ., Does anyone have a suggestion for another brand that can help me not only reach my desired look but maintain it,; Girl stuck in the Amazon jungle would greatly appreciate suggestions.
Aaliyah B.
Hello
il y a 8 mois
April D. il y a 7 mois
I would say so. It truly is weightless. I have very dry thick curly damaged hair and I use this when I style my hair it’s a life saver!
Harley S.
Grand Rapids
il y a un an
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Weightless Healing Dry Oil I usually use a cheap hair oil from walmart because my hair is fried and its supposed to be a healing oil, its assuie. I was wondering how well its actually works and if it leaves an oil on your hair i was also wondering if you put it roots down or just the ends ?
Liseth T. il y a 10 mois
I have tried for almost two months and it doesn't make your hair oily, it has been helping me to control frizz and split ends! And I use it from middle to ends because I have an oily scalp, but I think for dry scalp it'd work.