BY OGX® #8 in Hair Oil

This exotic blend with argan oil helps to mend split ends and tames fly-away frizzies. Then, it helps infuse your locks with a sheer veil of shimmer and shine.

Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 17 (Ci 26100), Yellow 11 (Ci 47000).

• My hair is feeling really dry and started to get dandruff...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this but do they have a weird sm...7 Answers
  • Is this heavy on the hair/does it make your hair feel sup...5 Answers
Jessica A.
OGX Argan healing dry oil is the only product of its type that I've found that doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy, I have long thick, hair, and this product works wonders. It can be used before blow drying, leaving your hair shiny and smooth, without any greasy feel. I usually don't blow dry my hair, so I flip my hair upside down, spritz a little all around,(avoid the roots) and work it through with my hands. It tames fly always give me shine with out feeling weighed down. In the photo I had just woken up, taken my hair out of a braid and applied the oil to smooth everything out, I would recommend this product! It smells great too!
Mira M.
Frisco, TX
I picked this up at Walmart because I recently bleached and dyed my hair and I wanted something that would help my (already dry before, even drier now) hair. Background: I have wavy/frizzy/course hair. I like the way this product worked for me. I don't think it's greasy at all, but maybe that's because I already severly lack oil. I spray it generously on my whole head while it's damp, and again at the ends when it's done airdrying. It's made a world of a difference when it comes to softness and manageability, but not too much on shine. I wish it made my hair visibly shinier. I use a lot of this stuff, so I imagine that the bottle won't last me for long. I guess for what the price is, it is a good product overall. I would recommend to a friend!
Kenzie N.
This product helps me an inordinate amount. I have thin hair with oily roots but very dry ends due to my ombré. Which means I need some extra TLC on the ends. I don’t normally use heat products when I use this, because oil combined with heat just damages your hair even more, so it’s not really a problem for me. I put this dry oil on after I get out of the shower (with wet hair still) and I find that’s the most effective way to use this stuff especially people with thin hair like me. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs help healing their damaged hair ends or who just simply have dry, frizzy hair and need a little balance out.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I've used other Organix products and I'm sad to report that this did not work for me. It's a greasy spray that did not absorb into my hair but rather left a greasy coating. It does contain silicones and other ingredients not approved for the curly girl method. Since my waves still got frizzy anyway, I will not purchase this in the future. I'm also not crazy about the smell of the product and prefer products that are unscented.

Garnier Sleek and Shine spray (with silicone) is a much better alternative that does prevent frizz and it's greasy.
Rylee S.
Idaho Falls
I love the spray!! I used to use the oil but sometimes I would end up accidentally using too much of the oil and my hair would get super oily and gross feeling. This spray is perfect though! I do one quick spray on the ends of my hair and then spread it along the rest of my hair. Gives my hair a better shine and keeps it healthy and also smells WONDERFUL
Emily S.
Newark, DE
If you’re hair is like SUUUPER Dry. Like a desert. If it breaks when you touch it.. this may help. But if you have somewhat normal hair that tends to be dry or may even be oily at times, even three drops of this stuff will turn you into a greasy mess. I have dry ends but oily roots so I typically wash my hair every day, but I cannot leave the house after using this bc I look like I took an oil bath. So it’s ok to use overnight to bring back some hydration, but not daily
Chasidy 🤙.
Just recently bleached my hair blonde and I bought this product to help with my dry brittle ends! We all know how damaging bleaching hair can be, especially blonde! Its perfect for refreshing hair that went through a damaging process. What I also love about this product is that it really is weightless!! It says to put on towel dry hair but I usually do a deep conditioning treatment followed by leave in conditioner so I save the oil for last so my hair isnt super oily.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a great smelling product. I believe for the quality of the product that it is worth the money. This makes my frizzy and curly hair feel a lot softer and shinier and leaves a wonderful smell in it all day. I like the pump , you can control the right amount you want to use. This product does put moisture back into your hair, and I also like to use it as a scent boost as well. I purchased this at Walmart and will continue to buy and recommend.
Tania M.
Shafter
My hair has always been very dry, especially after dyeing it black for years and going to blonde after. Since it too many sessions my hair started getting even more dry but this Argan Oil has been helping so much! It leaves it soft and shiny!
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
I purchased this product based on a friend's recommendation and also because argan based products were effective before. On days when I don't wash my hair I spray some of the product just to make my hair a bit less frizzy and more presentable as I go to the store or the gym. It doesn't radically change the look of my hair, as I have very curly and dry hair, but give it some shine and elasticity, depending how much I use.
Ashley H.
Laporte, IN
Does anybody know if this works well?
Michelle B.
Toronto
I've been wanting to try this but do they have a weird smell?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Does this make your hair oily?
Marley R.
I have a bottle of this from my sister. I never actually knew what to do with it. How do you guys use it?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Does it make your hair greasy?

back