BY OGX® #6 in Hair Oil

This exotic blend with argan oil helps to mend split ends and tames fly-away frizzies. Then, it helps infuse your locks with a sheer veil of shimmer and shine.

Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 17 (Ci 26100), Yellow 11 (Ci 47000).

• My hair is feeling really dry and started to get dandruff. Will t...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this but do they have a weird smell?7 Answers
  • Is this heavy on the hair/does it make your hair feel super oily?...5 Answers
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a great smelling product. I believe for the quality of the product that it is worth the money. This makes my frizzy and curly hair feel a lot softer and shinier and leaves a wonderful smell in it all day. I like the pump , you can control the right amount you want to use. This product does put moisture back into your hair, and I also like to use it as a scent boost as well. I purchased this at Walmart and will continue to buy and recommend.
Mira M.
Frisco, TX
I picked this up at Walmart because I recently bleached and dyed my hair and I wanted something that would help my (already dry before, even drier now) hair. Background: I have wavy/frizzy/course hair. I like the way this product worked for me. I don't think it's greasy at all, but maybe that's because I already severly lack oil. I spray it generously on my whole head while it's damp, and again at the ends when it's done airdrying. It's made a world of a difference when it comes to softness and manageability, but not too much on shine. I wish it made my hair visibly shinier. I use a lot of this stuff, so I imagine that the bottle won't last me for long. I guess for what the price is, it is a good product overall. I would recommend to a friend!
Shelby O.
This product works great and heals your hair. I sometimes use it when I am not using my chi silk infusion products. It is good to change up your hair care every now and then. This product leaves my hair soft and silky whenever I use it. Less is more in this case. The more you use of this product it could potentially make your hair greasy. I recommend you avoid the scalp area and work this product down toward the ends. Start a quarter of the way up of your hair and work your way down. This product repaired my split ends.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I've used other Organix products and I'm sad to report that this did not work for me. It's a greasy spray that did not absorb into my hair but rather left a greasy coating. It does contain silicones and other ingredients not approved for the curly girl method. Since my waves still got frizzy anyway, I will not purchase this in the future. I'm also not crazy about the smell of the product and prefer products that are unscented.

Garnier Sleek and Shine spray (with silicone) is a much better alternative that does prevent frizz and it's greasy.
Krysia S.
BATON ROUGE, LA
I’ve always had trouble getting my at-home blow outs to feel as silky and smooth as going to the salon — this dry oil is perfect! I have fine but thick hair that’s mostly straight but tends to frizz, and I apply this oil when my hair is about 50% dry. My hair stays soft even after I sleep on it, and it reduces frizz without weighing my hair down. Sometimes I’ll add a small spritz in the morning if I want a little more smoothness. It never makes my hair greasy or flat!
Chasidy 🤙.
Just recently bleached my hair blonde and I bought this product to help with my dry brittle ends! We all know how damaging bleaching hair can be, especially blonde! Its perfect for refreshing hair that went through a damaging process. What I also love about this product is that it really is weightless!! It says to put on towel dry hair but I usually do a deep conditioning treatment followed by leave in conditioner so I save the oil for last so my hair isnt super oily.
Hardi S.
I have dry scalp and my hair tends to get dry after washing it. Therefore, I tried applying this right after washing my hair when my hair was still damp. However, it did not do much as my hair was still as poofy and volumized after air drying it as it tends to be in the ordinary. Then to tame my poofy hair further, I decided to apply more, but instead it left an oily residue! The scent was fine as it isn’t the typical oil smell.
Noa S.
Raleigh
I purchased this product based on a friend's recommendation and also because argan based products were effective before. On days when I don't wash my hair I spray some of the product just to make my hair a bit less frizzy and more presentable as I go to the store or the gym. It doesn't radically change the look of my hair, as I have very curly and dry hair, but give it some shine and elasticity, depending how much I use.
Raphaela G.
Easton, PA
I love this for so many reasons. First, the smell is just beautiful. It is not as heavy as Moroccan Oil products but it is reminiscent of that, just lighter. The most amazing thing about this though is how versatile it is. My friend who has 4C hair loves this for adding some last minute moisture to her curls. I have completely straight, thick hair and it looked stunning on me too. It added shine and moisture.
Corinne Z.
Cincinnati , OH
This works super well on my straight already pretty smooth hair. I have not treated my hair very well using too many hot things on it, and it has caused damage over time. I now use this probably everytime that I do wash my hair and it makes my hair feel super soft and less frizzy. I do live up north during the winter so it does help that I use this with the frizz and static that tend to happen.
Ashley H.
Laporte, IN
Does anybody know if this works well?
Michelle B.
Toronto
I've been wanting to try this but do they have a weird smell?
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
Does this make your hair oily?
Marley R.
I have a bottle of this from my sister. I never actually knew what to do with it. How do you guys use it?
Tiara A.
Does this work on thick hair?