BY OGX #5 in Hair Oil

This exotic blend with argan oil helps to mend split ends and tames fly-away frizzies. Then, it helps infuse your locks with a sheer veil of shimmer and shine.

Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 17 (Ci 26100), Yellow 11 (Ci 47000).

• My hair is feeling really dry and started to get dandruff...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this but do they have a weird sm...7 Answers
  • Is this heavy on the hair/does it make your hair feel sup...5 Answers
bella g.
san diego
This smells heavenly. Be mindful of how much you spray in your hair because this will turn you into looking like you have grease hair fast. I like to use this when I get out of the shower. This is very good for trying to control the damage to your hair. It works on my hair and my hair type is thin but I have a lot of hair.
Jacki A.
I think I just don’t understand how to use dry oil because I’ve tried so many and I’ve never really figured out how to evenly distribute? Smells yummy though, and I sometimes use it on my legs before I go out if I’m wearing a dress. Definitely worth trying but isn’t holy grail status.
Abby C.
Dallas
I have mostly straight, slightly wavy hair. I've been using this product regularly; it seems to work better on damp hair. I've been trying to use it as anti-frizz or on my split ends, but it doesn't do as well as I'd like. However, does give my hair a nice shine despite the frizz.
Katie S.
New Boston
I have been using this for about a year now and I really enjoy it. It may seem expensive because the bottle is small but you have to use very little of it to work, it smooths my frizzy hair and gives it a shine without making it oily as long as I don’t use too much
Kristin D.
winter haven fl
I loved the smell of coconut and how healthy it made my hair feel it was not heavy like most oils can feel. Ogx argan oil of Morocco really helped with split ends and helped to tame my frizz, anf gave my hair a great shine that lasted all day long. Great buy.
Shelby j.
Proctorville , OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Actually really was impressed by this weightless oil because it totally feels and looks like it is ! It really helped to repair some of my hair and it didn’t take long to do so ! Let my expectations. I would buy again in the future .
Kenzie N.
This product helps me an inordinate amount. I have thin hair with oily roots but very dry ends due to my ombré. Which means I need some extra TLC on the ends. I don’t normally use heat products when I use this, because oil combined with heat just damages your hair even more, so it’s not really a problem for me. I put this dry oil on after I get out of the shower (with wet hair still) and I find that’s the most effective way to use this stuff especially people with thin hair like me. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs help healing their damaged hair ends or who just simply have dry, frizzy hair and need a little balance out.
yiyi g.
New Carrollton, MD
Purchased at: CVS
Este producto es mi favorito a la hora de peinarme, mi pelo esta natural y al usar este producto lo siento mas suave y me dira mucho tiempo mi pelo suave y lacio.
Michelle M.
Oxford, MS
I use this in my hair when it’s wet and before I blow dry/apply any heat and it’s awesome!!! My go to for pre-styling oils because it doesn’t make your hair greasy but reduces frizz by at least half!
Emily B.
Waleska, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
After a few times of getting my hair bleached, the ends of my hair felt corse. I went on a search for an oil that would repair my hair and make my hair look soft, like it did before I got my hair done. This did an amazing job and is also very good for reducing staticky hair! I use it before I straighten my hair and before and after I blow dry it. I will be repurchasing this product once I run out!

P.S: This product does come out as a mist which make it even better! You won’t have to get your hands all greasy to apply the product!
Ashley H.
Laporte, IN
Does anybody know if this works well?
Michelle B.
Toronto
I've been wanting to try this but do they have a weird smell?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Does this make your hair oily?
Tiara A.
Does this work on thick hair?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Does it make your hair greasy?