BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsOGX
Argan Oil of Morocco Texturizing Spray

OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Texturizing Spray

by OGX

Spray this salty mist for soft, beach-day waves all year long.

I have somewhat curly hair that gets frizzy if I don’t put any product in it. I usually use a mousse. Do you think I could use this product on its own on wet hair or will it dry frizzy?
Has anyone used this? Is it too heavy on hair or is it more light weight?
I’ve been wanting to try out a product like this. Does it actually give you beachy waves?
Start your review of OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Texturizing Spray!
Product Highlights
It's like dry shampoo for curly hair.in reviews
Its pretty good to use during the winter if you want that wavy look but I didn't really like using it in the summer.in reviews
Makes my hair smell good and the waves dry super soft!in reviews
Here's my normal routine w/ this product: I have curly hair already so when I get out of the shower, I flip my head over and spritz this sparingly all over.in reviews
Most of them leave my hair looking greasy or feeling crunchy, but this one is perfect!in reviews
Carolann R.
Rehoboth, MA
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Texturizing Spray uploaded by Carolann R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I buy this every summer for a quick spray and I throw my hair up with a clip! It smells amazing and when my hair dries and I take the clip out my hair is extract curly
Bernice C.
Santa Monica, CA
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Texturizing Spray uploaded by Bernice C.
This was the first ogx product that was a complete disappointment! It made my wavy medium texture hair feel like brittle paper. Not sure what type of hair this works for since it just feels like it’s getting sand blasted with mini hairspray particles.
Angela K.
Toledo
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Texturizing Spray uploaded by Angela K.
This product helps with volume and helps hold my style. I have a hard time finding a product that helps hold my style all day! This works!
Brandis W.
Flagler Beach, FL
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Texturizing Spray uploaded by Brandis W.
Purchased at: CVS
I think I randomly found this as CVS and what a find! It definitely is a go to when I don’t want to spend hours doing my hair and want the beachy waves! Definitely recommend d this product!
Elisheva H.
Teaneck, NJ
OGX Moroccan Sea Salt Spray gives a beautiful texture to your hair as if you were on the beach. It gives fullness while not getting tangled. I’d say it’s definitely effective. I would recommend this product to others.
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Texturizing Spray uploaded by Mary F.
Purchased at: CVS
Ok so recently I have been obsessed with having my hair in a certain type of style. My hair is naturally wavy but I wanted a product that could enhance those waves and help them look more textured and messy. I use many different brands of texturizing spray because in my opinion some do give a different result than others. OGX texturing spray has been a brand that I have consistently used for quite some time. This particular sprays key ingredients are sea salt, sea kelp, and Moroccan argon oil. I like this texture spray because it doesn't leave my hair looking and feeling to rough or textured. It is more on the subtle side and is great for everyday use. I don't have to wash my hair every single time after using it because it doesn't leave my hair feeling like I sprayed a ton of hair spray in it. I also like that it contains argon oil which helps nourish the hair and keep hair feeling soft. It is a great affordable texturing spray and I would certainly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a texturing spray to use and isn't quite sure which brand to go for.
Lauren  K.
Ankeny, IA
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Texturizing Spray uploaded by Lauren  K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this sea salt spray! I have super fine hair and if I let it air dry it’s stringy and slippery. I spray this product after I towel dry my hair in the summer and spritz all over. Has a nice beachy smell! Leaves my hair with texture that is not sticky or overly dry like some sea salt sprays
Lisa G.
Jersey City, NJ
Use this when my hair is still wet/damp and letting my hair air dry. It keeps my long naturally wavy/curly hair from getting frizzy and out of control, and allows my natural curls to come out!
Mickey D.
I really like this product! It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling great. I have tried similar products in the past that have left my hair feeling dry and stiff. Would definitely purchase again!
Misty G.
Tega Cay, SC
One of my favorite summer products!!!!! I actually even give it as a gift to friends!! Beach hair and don't care!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...