I walk buy this at CVS and have yet to buy it. I've heard the craze about Argan oil and want to know if it's as amazing as they say?
Guilford, CT - il y a 6 ans

10 answers

It works wonders for me!
il y a 4 ans
My ex has really curly hair and this shampoo in combo with the conditioner does wonders! If you know curly hair it's very dry and this argon oil shampoo and conditioner hydrates the hair a lot! So if you have dry hair or curly hair I would defiantly suggest this. And it's very inexpensive.
il y a 6 ans
I tried all the "flavors" of Organix but the only thing I am crazy about is its smell. It doesn't make a good foaming that's why I feel like it doesn't clean well. My hair was clean though.
il y a 6 ans
I use this shampoo on my thick, frizz prone hair and I love it. I will say, to see the maximum benefits of Argan oil, you should apply it to your hair while dry post-shower. A shampoo can only do so much, but it does make my hair feel soft and smooth.
il y a 6 ans
Argan oil is one of the best oils out there (besides coconut oil) and it adds a ton of moisture to the hair, less greasy than coconut oil, tames frizz, softens, and makes hair look super shiny and silky. Also great for skin! I would try out the shampoo. Ogx is probably one of the best mass brands. - I am a licensed hairstylist! This is my own personal thoughts :)
il y a 6 ans
I love argan oil. I bleach my hair and when I use the oil you can never tell my hair has ever been damaged before!!!
il y a 6 ans
Amazing! It leaves hair shiny, luxurious and the smell oh and the smell... 😍 you will get compliments. If you're not keen on the price, Suave Morrocan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner is an excellent dupe that works wonders. 😉
il y a 6 ans
Argan oil is very good. I recommend my hair is totally lifeless and with that it has recovered.
il y a 6 ans
I love this shampoo it smells soooooo good...definitely worth the try!!!
il y a 6 ans
Yes! This product has worked wonders for my hair! Some beauty salons have samplers so if you don't want to try the regular sized bottle, go to your local beauty salon and see if they have samples.