Hair care tips? I have had such the problem with my hair lately. I have naturally waving hair but it is not curly by any means the way I’d describe it is like having really loose braids in overnight type of wave. For the past couple of months it seems like I have to wash my hair every day! I used to have really long hair and then I cut it about shoulder length and thought that would help but it still gets oily so fast! I know it’s not good to wash it everyday but it just always feels oily and looks bad at the root. I also have a problem lately with my hair smelling burnt (see my previous question). I use OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo and Ogx Conditioner Argan Oil Of Moroccan 13oz (6 Pack) by OGX (Organix) but have lately switched to Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo and the matching conditioner and it’s made no difference... the only thing I can think of that I haven’t changed is that I let my hair dry overnight instead of blow drying it because I like to blow dry my hair the least amount possible considering I curl my hair in the morning for work.
Boiling Spgs, SC - il y a un an

5 answers

So far I really like it
il y a 4 mois
Try and rinsing with pure Apple cider vinegar or pure lemon juice.
il y a un an
I think that the more you wash your hair, the more it's gonna produce more oil because its reacting to you stripping its natural oils by washing it that often. If you can, put your hair in a bun for a few days. That way it doesn't matter if it gets oily because it wont show. Then, maybe just co-wash it after a few days. Using just a conditioner. Try to not wash it every day and on the days you think it's looking greasy, just put it in a bobble, a bun, and maybe stick a headband on. Your hair should slowly stop over producing oil 😊
il y a un an
Hi 🙋‍♀️!! The kind of hair you’re describing is exactly what I have! I dont think you should be washing your hair everyday it causes excess dryness, try washing your hair twice a week, when your hair gets stripped off cz of chemicals and shampoo hair starts producing oil to repair itself, its the same for face/skin. Try reducing shampooing, apply hair masks and apply oil or other conditioning product just on the lower part of the hair, not the scalp! I hope this helps 💗
il y a un an
Olaplex !!! It did wonders on my hair!