BeautyHairHair ProductsOGX
Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo

OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo

by OGX

Lather up with this precious blend containing argan oil of Morocco, to help restore and strengthen your locks to silky perfection. It will help protect your hair from styling, without any sulfates or parabens.

I’ve watched a handful of TikToks before mentioning that this brand of hair products makes your hair fall out. Is that true?
Hair care tips? I have had such the problem with my hair lately. I have naturally waving hair but it is not curly by any means the way I’d describe it is like having really loose braids in overnight type of wave. For the past couple of months it seems like I have to wash my hair every day! I used to have really long hair and then I cut it about shoulder length and thought that would help but it still gets oily so fast! I know it’s not good to wash it everyday but it just always feels oily and looks bad at the root. I also have a problem lately with my hair smelling burnt (see my previous question). I use [product:ogx-renewing-argan-oil-of-morocco-shampoo-13-fl-oz] and Ogx Conditioner Argan Oil Of Moroccan 13oz (6 Pack) by OGX (Organix) but have lately switched to Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo and the matching conditioner and it’s made no difference... the only thing I can think of that I haven’t changed is that I let my hair dry overnight instead of blow drying it because I like to blow dry my hair the least amount possible considering I curl my hair in the morning for work.
I Want to know if it works and smell good ?
Start your review of OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo!
Andie R.
Mc Donald, PA
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo uploaded by Andie R.
I love this product! It's got a very lovely scent, and it does everything it says it does. I have bum length straight hair and it makes it soft, shiny, and manageable. On the downside, it's quite expensive. Would recommend though.
selena M.
california
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo uploaded by selena M.
My go to shampoo and conditioner. This is amazing for people with curly hair like me, or even heat damaged hair. It helps restore the shine and the curls and altogether cleans your scalp pretty well. Not to mention, smells AMAZING. Always get compliments on my hair shine and smell. Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for new shampoo+ conditioner.
Arpine I.
Watertown, MA
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo uploaded by Arpine I.
I have been using this product for so long and I absolutely used to be obsessed with it and the smell! I recently found out that it does cause my hair to fall out because in includes dmdm in the ingredients and I was so disappointed. Probably will never trust this company again unfortunately.
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this shampoo for my daughter hair, every time that I used it her hair look so soft and hydrated I like that has argan oil.
Alexa S.
Conroe, TX
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo uploaded by Alexa S.
I was late on the bandwagon but I am obsessed with this product! Leaves my hair smelly & feeling super yummy. 10/10!
Abigail  T.
Yuma, AZ
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo uploaded by Abigail  T.
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo uploaded by Abigail  T.
Leaves my hair super smooth and shiny! And I don’t have to use conditioner! I dont have any concerns about this product! OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner
Eriane  M.
Tinton Falls, NJ
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo uploaded by Eriane  M.
I bought this shampoo and I loved it. My hair is straight and it worked very well on my hair. It left with a soft and pleasant texture, the shampoo has no fragrance which I liked a lot because fragrances don't like me very much.
Liztracy S.
dorchester
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo uploaded by Liztracy S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
this works amazing leaves your hair curly and healthy 🥰 Protects your hair OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
The argon oil line of Ogx is also a favorite of mine. It is inexpensive but still leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. It also reduces the frizziness I have to deal with!
Patricia  E.
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo uploaded by Patricia  E.
I like this shampoo, I bought this size as I need for my hospital bag. And I really like it, I feel my hair more soft and have a really nice aroma.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...