BeautyHairHair ProductsOGX
Argan Oil of Morocco Salon Size Shampoo (254 oz)

OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Salon Size Shampoo (25.4 oz.)

by OGX

Indulge your senses and your hair for even longer with our Salon Size Argan Oil of Morocco. This renewing formula helps strengthen and soften all at once, smoothing your locks into their silkiest potential.

Has anyone had hair loss from using this product?
Did anyone els lose hair after using this.?
HooW is this shampoo does it smell really good ?
Start your review of OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Salon Size Shampoo (25.4 oz.)!
María Fernanda  E.
Scarsdale, NY
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Salon Size Shampoo (25.4 oz.) uploaded by María Fernanda  E.
Purchased at: CVS
This oil makes magic. Whenever I have frizz, it helps me enough and moisturises me from root to hair tips. I like it because it gives brightness and brightness while keeping it hydrated.OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo
Elisha G.
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Salon Size Shampoo (25.4 oz.) uploaded by Elisha G.
Purchased at: Target
This conditioner is one of the best conditioners that I will only use on my wigs. It doest tangle the hair's on the wig,. It leaves the hair feeling soft. And I like how it comes in a big bottle so I never run out. OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Defining Cream OGX Salon Size Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner 25.4 OZ (Pack of 2) + (Vitaminder Power Shaker Bottle, 20 oz Bottle)
Xiolernies  C.
I used to be a fan of these products but never thought that the cause of my hair loss was because of them . Any ogx product is not good , they have a lot of silicone and chemicals that cause our hair to get damaged .
Dana S.
1,434 reviews
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Salon Size Shampoo (25.4 oz.) uploaded by Dana S.
I have tried another OGX shampoo but wanted to try this one next because I have heard so many good things. I absolutely love the scent! It made my hair feel very soft and refreshed just after 1 wash! I would definitely recommend this!
Julie G.
Winter Spgs, FL
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Salon Size Shampoo (25.4 oz.) uploaded by Julie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought this for the 1st time. Love it!! My hair is over processed since my last dye job. Needed some major TLC!! Been using this for 2 weeks. My hair again is manageable and soft. The price at Walmart was affordable for such a huge bottle. I'm extremely satisfied with the results. Been using the conditioner with it. Does not have a overwhelming scent. So glad I got this!!
Kelly C.
Columbus, GA
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Salon Size Shampoo (25.4 oz.) uploaded by Kelly C.
This conditioner is great if you have curly hair! Very moisturizing. I’ve actually used this product as a leave in conditioner so it gets more points for multiple use!
Ale M.
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Salon Size Shampoo (25.4 oz.) uploaded by Ale M.
Purchased at: CVS
It is the best conditioner that smells the best, my hair is completely soft and my hair has grown a lot
Gloria E C.
Fitchburg, MA
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Salon Size Shampoo (25.4 oz.) uploaded by Gloria E C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this conditioner because I have curly hair and frizzy too. The oil from the argan is good for your hair left the hair soft and hydrated.
Briana S.
Pico Rivera, CA
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Salon Size Shampoo (25.4 oz.) uploaded by Briana S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This work extremely well. It leaves my hair very smooth and soft. It also has a very nice smell to it.
Sarah B.
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Salon Size Shampoo (25.4 oz.) uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this conditioner for about five months now and as you can tell, my hair looks and feels absolutely incredible! I have thick, wavy hair, I usually have a hard time finding a conditioner that won’t weigh my hair down or make it greasy. 10/10 would buy this forever!

275 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...