BeautyHairHair ProductsOGX
Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil

OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil

by OGX

#3 in Hair Oil

This one-of-a-kind oil is our secret to hair’s silky perfection.

Is this a good hair oil? Does it leave hair greasy?
Can anyone tell me all the things about this and fone/straight hair? The dos and donts.. I need to know it all. Thank you in advance❤
Is this good for frizzy hair?
Start your review of OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil!
Reika H.
Sparks, NV
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil uploaded by Reika H.
Purchased at: CVS
This is my go-to product. I love it! I have seriously damaged hair from highlights/dying/perms and stuff. It is super dry and looks too much volume. But after applying this oil, my dry hair looks settled, sleek and shiny. It has a nice scent too! I have a semi long hair and sensitive skin, so if I use too much and hair touch my face (especially at night), I get acne sometimes though.
Vanessa J.
Springfield, VA
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil uploaded by Vanessa J.
Purchased at: Target
I have very long thick hair and my hair responds amazing to ogx argan oil. It’s lightweight and non greasy and a little goes a long way. Packaging never leaks which is a plus. If you have an oily scalp do not put it on your roots. I typically apply on damp hair only on the ends which leaves my hair shiny and soft. Highly recommend!
Falesha R.
Queens Vlg, NY
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil uploaded by Falesha R.
Okay this stuff is amazing . I bleach my hair every few months now but before I use to do it monthly !! This leaves my hair so shine and controls frizz and dryness. I honestly feel like this has been really helpful for my hair !
Taylor M.
Puyallup, WA
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil uploaded by Taylor M.
i love this stuff! i’ve been using it for about 4 months now and it makes my hair smooth, great for dry or damaged hair as well, it’s affordable and a little goes a long way! i would recommend this product.
Miranda D.
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil uploaded by Miranda D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really didn’t like this product. It left my hair really oily and dry. I didn’t see much change when I started using this product. cute packaging but the product really wasn’t worth it.OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil
Nelcy H.
Marietta, GA
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil uploaded by Nelcy H.
I love organ oil Just a few drops of extra penetrating oil help renew and create softness and strength to protect hair from damaging styling heat and damage
Belen B.
Fairfax, VA
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil uploaded by Belen B.
This hair oil is amazing! It left my hair so soft, shiny and not to mention frizz-free I also love that it doesn’t leave your hair feeling greasy or oily
Ria G.
Plano, TX
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil uploaded by Ria G.
Purchased at: Target
Out of all the argan oil products I really appreciate this brand. I have long hair that the sun likes to dry out. When I use this oil it doesn’t make my hair oily and greasy looking, leaves it soft with a slight shine and clean looking. I only use to have a small amount. I am happy with this product.
Nazifa M.
Hamtramck, MI
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil uploaded by Nazifa M.
Purchased at: Target
This has been such an amazing product for my hair. I’ve been using this product since high school. I know many have said that their hair started falling out from using this but for it hasn’t harmed my hair at all. I recommend doing some research on the ingredients as something that works for others might not work for some.It smells amazing which is a bonus. It leaves the hair feeling soft and silky. It really does help with frizziness. I am very happy with the results I have seen from years of using this.
Debi M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil uploaded by Debi M.
I started using this product several years ago to control my terrible frizzy hair issues. It works really well. I have only given it 3 stars because I feel like I have to use a lot of it on my hair and I have short hair. But, it does work.

346 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...