BY OGX® #1 in Hair Oil

This one-of-a-kind oil is our secret to hair’s silky perfection. Infused with argan oil, it helps nutrients seep into the hair shaft to protect each strand from styling heat and UV damage and seal in the shine.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 17 (CI 26100), Yellow 11 (CI 47000).

• Does this leave your hair oily or feeling really thick an...4 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair oily or feeling really thick an...2 Answers
  • Is this good and protective for kinky, coarse hair when t...1 Answers
Rebecca B.
Hollis, NY
I'm a girl who has had dyed hair for YEARS, nothing crazy and not MUCH bleach but there are chemicals in my hair. My hair is long, somewhat thick and usually silky but with all the chemicals it has gotten a bit dry at the bottoms (that's where the bleach is for my ombre). I use this as it said on the box, to apply to my damp hair after I wash. It really has helped to make my ends not look as dry and split and I get complimented on my hair frequently, even after all the damage it has taken! I have recommended this product to everyone in my family and all of my friends and everyone who has tried it based on my recommendation loves it as well!
I don't find it to be tedious, and I don't prefer to use the spray version. I'd rather apply the oil to my hair with my hands, but that's just a personal preference. I definitely have to say that my mother and I have gone through at least 10 bottles and we bring it on every single trip that we take, so you can clearly tell it's a necessity for us.
Definitely try this product if you just want your hair to look smoother and silkier!!
Nia T.
Conroe, TX
I cannot begin to Rave about this product as much as I should this is the hands down the best hair oil I have ever used in my entire life and I'm not just saying that like I genuinely believe that this is the best on the market I have been using this for about 4 years now and it is one of my top repurchased hair items of all time it is inexpensive it's about five bucks at Walmart and it gets the job done and leaves your hair nice silky and smooth after you wash it or when you just need a nice little pick me up from your hair being extremely dry throughout the day it smells absolutely wonderful I wish I could bottle up the sit and use it as detergent that's how good it smells but overall really nice purchase if you want your hair to be silky to the Gods
samantha m.
OKAY I really enjoy hair products. but THIS PRODUCT changed my life. I use to dye my hair every month a different color one month blonde next blue and black or green or yellow or red or pink or purple. let me tell you my hair was a wreck and it broke off so much never had any oils never had deep conditions nothing dry short different lengths. Well I started to get major into hair care. I deep conditioned until my hair was healthy as can be. I went to the store and bought this cause I was doing research and putting argan oil into your hair care routine REALLY HELPS. The smell of this product is amazing and the way it makes your hair so soft strong and beautiful is amazing! I would recommend this product to anyone it is pretty natural and personally now I use it up to this day even though my hair is super healthy now I cant go a day without putting this in my hair plus one bottle lasts so so long. So if you go to the store and you see this BUY IT!!! you wont be disappointed Trust me!!
Andrew R.
Purchase
When it comes to hair I always rely on OGX to do the job. Hair oils can be tricky, but you should trust in this product. The OXG Argan Oil replenishes my hair giving if it a smooth texture and a great scent. This Argan Oil is non-greasy and non-irritating, which makes for a great moisturizer.

I'll usually spray this product onto my hair after I get out of the shower. Take into consideration how much to apply by the texture of your hair and the amount of hair you have. Personally, four sprays does the job for me.

Due to having curly hair, I know the struggles of frizzy and dry hair. This product has fixed my problems, giving my hair a healthy feel and shine.
Jessie S.
Greenville
This is a great product for nourishing and smoothing your hair, and helps tame frizz and flyaways too.  And it is completely affordable!  However, you only have to use the tiniest bit otherwise your hair will look/feel greasy.  I put it on wet hair when I get out of the shower.  Only put a small amount (a drop or two) in you hands and rub them together.  Then I just rub my hands through my wet hair.  Then I use my curling product and let my hair air dry.  It helps keep my curls feeling soft and shiny.  Highly recommend, just don't forget to use a tiny bit!
Christy S.
Cottage Grove
This product changed my life! I have naturally wavy hair (kind of curly but looser) and straighten it almost everyday. I had a ton of fly always and damage and at one point my hair barely held the straightening I did. Oh and my hair was super staticy for some reason too. I tried this and it fixed everything! It takes my frizz and static away instantly. I apply to wet hair then blow dry and my hair feels better, holds a straightening, and doesn’t have near as many fly always. Plus it makes my hair softer! I highly recommend this product for wavy, curly, or over processed hair. I use it everyday and one bottle lasts like 2 months or more! Great product for a great price!
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
I have used this oil for many years it has always been a staple product. I was a little reluctant to use it when I started growing out my natural hair 4 years ago because I didn’t know if it would be able to help seal in moisture as well since my hair is super thick. I was reluctant for no reason because it amazing and keeps my hair moisturized for days. I have noticed though if I apply too much or too frequently during the week it can weigh my hair down and began to look too greasy, so a little goes a long way.
Deanna D.
This is a pretty good product, however after using it long term I noticed my hair was drying out a little more. I have a mix between curls and waves in my hair and both became dry and a little limp. I loved it when I first used it, the smell is great, my hair was soft and it left a nice shine. I do recommend if your hair is damaged and you're trying to repair it. This gave me a great start to having healthy hair again, however if you have the same results I did and see your hair is becoming dried out it may be time to find another product to help you along the rest of the way. I do still use this serum but I also use other products to compensate for the dryness.
Myah A.
This hair oil works great for me. It leaves my hair feeling renewed and moisturized. It’s super affordable only like 6$ from Walgreens. I use this product after washing my hair and really because it’s so lightweight I could use it whenever. It doesn’t weigh my hair down at all. I definitely recommend this if you’re looking for a great everyday oil for your hair.
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
I like this hair oil a lot. I use it right after I dry my hair so keep my scalp moisturized for longer. I enjoy that it doesn’t have a lingering greasy feeling. In fact, it soaks in pretty well. Because it is heavier, I don’t use it as often, but that is because my hair is short and I don’t need to. Really like this product and will continue buying it.
mirsha a.
brownsville,tx
How smooth does this oil make your hair ?
Krisani P.
Can this product be used when the hair is dried, prior to using heat?
Matthew C.
Just over bleached my hair would this be ok to use to help bring it back to life it's starting to break and it's lifeless :(
JustLookAtTheFlowers !.
Tallahassee, Fl
Do you apply it to wet, damp, or dry hair? I'm looking for a light shampoo that will actually penetrate my hair without leaving it greasy.
Liz L.
Red Hill, PA
Does this product irritate sensitive scalps? Also does it cause dryness?