BY OGX® #1 in Hair Oil

This one-of-a-kind oil is our secret to hair’s silky perfection. Infused with argan oil, it helps nutrients seep into the hair shaft to protect each strand from styling heat and UV damage and seal in the shine.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 17 (CI 26100), Yellow 11 (CI 47000).

• Does this leave your hair oily or feeling really thick and hard t...4 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair oily or feeling really thick and hard t...2 Answers
  • Is this good and protective for kinky, coarse hair when try to fl...1 Answers
Marie f.
This product is great. It is an oil, but it doesn't leave your hair greasy. Instead it leaves your hair silky soft. I apply after I rinse and began to dry my hair. You want to put two drops in your hands and rub them together. Then you pull your hands through your hair several times. Now wash your hands really well with soap bc it is oil and the water will bead on your hands. Once you finish washing your hands dry as usual with the blow dryer. :) follow up with OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Weightless Healing Dry Oil and you will be super happy with beautiful soft waves without the flyaways. You can find this product at any major retailer or local drugstore. :)
Nia T.
Conroe, TX
I cannot begin to Rave about this product as much as I should this is the hands down the best hair oil I have ever used in my entire life and I'm not just saying that like I genuinely believe that this is the best on the market I have been using this for about 4 years now and it is one of my top repurchased hair items of all time it is inexpensive it's about five bucks at Walmart and it gets the job done and leaves your hair nice silky and smooth after you wash it or when you just need a nice little pick me up from your hair being extremely dry throughout the day it smells absolutely wonderful I wish I could bottle up the sit and use it as detergent that's how good it smells but overall really nice purchase if you want your hair to be silky to the Gods
Andrew R.
Purchase
When it comes to hair I always rely on OGX to do the job. Hair oils can be tricky, but you should trust in this product. The OXG Argan Oil replenishes my hair giving if it a smooth texture and a great scent. This Argan Oil is non-greasy and non-irritating, which makes for a great moisturizer.

I'll usually spray this product onto my hair after I get out of the shower. Take into consideration how much to apply by the texture of your hair and the amount of hair you have. Personally, four sprays does the job for me.

Due to having curly hair, I know the struggles of frizzy and dry hair. This product has fixed my problems, giving my hair a healthy feel and shine.
Jessie S.
Greenville
This is a great product for nourishing and smoothing your hair, and helps tame frizz and flyaways too.  And it is completely affordable!  However, you only have to use the tiniest bit otherwise your hair will look/feel greasy.  I put it on wet hair when I get out of the shower.  Only put a small amount (a drop or two) in you hands and rub them together.  Then I just rub my hands through my wet hair.  Then I use my curling product and let my hair air dry.  It helps keep my curls feeling soft and shiny.  Highly recommend, just don't forget to use a tiny bit!
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
I have been using this consistently for several months. After ruining my hair pretty badly from growing it out improperly over the summer, I tried as hard as I could with other products to maintain my hair after I cut it. This product works wonders for giving me back my silky-smooth hair while being able to still keep it long as I like it. I put just a little bit in my palms and run it through my hair after I shower. It really helps it to maintain its moisture.
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
I have used this oil for many years it has always been a staple product. I was a little reluctant to use it when I started growing out my natural hair 4 years ago because I didn’t know if it would be able to help seal in moisture as well since my hair is super thick. I was reluctant for no reason because it amazing and keeps my hair moisturized for days. I have noticed though if I apply too much or too frequently during the week it can weigh my hair down and began to look too greasy, so a little goes a long way.
Lily M.
carmichael, CA
The reasons why I gave this product 3⭐️ is because of how oily it made my hair and it weighed it down a lot even when I added a drop. I did see a difference in my hair and how shiny it was but because my hair was normally oily I didn’t want to add more oil to have to wash it everyday. This product is great if you are looking for something to add into your damp hair to give your shiny and makes your hair healthy. If you aren’t looking to weigh your hair down then I wouldn’t recommend this because your hair loses all the volume.
Deanna D.
This is a pretty good product, however after using it long term I noticed my hair was drying out a little more. I have a mix between curls and waves in my hair and both became dry and a little limp. I loved it when I first used it, the smell is great, my hair was soft and it left a nice shine. I do recommend if your hair is damaged and you're trying to repair it. This gave me a great start to having healthy hair again, however if you have the same results I did and see your hair is becoming dried out it may be time to find another product to help you along the rest of the way. I do still use this serum but I also use other products to compensate for the dryness.
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
OMG!!!! I am so excited that I found this product to review!!! I have very oily hair so I dye it and then my hair gets so dry and frizzy. So i found this product and it fabulous!!!! I spritz it in my hair when i get out of the shower and i also spray it on my brush to really get in even through my hair, and then I blow dry it like normal. It leaves my hair so soft and shinny without it being oily. And it smells so good. I recommend this to everyone whether to have dry hair or not, it is an awesome product and I will continue to use it!!
Katelyn B.
Sumrall, MS
This product has worked so well for me! I have wavy hair that doesn't really kink or curl but it gets frizzy very easily. I started using this product a couple months ago and it's a game changer! I let it sit in my hair after a shower before I blow dry it or let it air dry. My hair used to frizz bad when I would blow dry it and eventually start to split and dry out. But thanks to this oil I haven't had any split ends even though I dry my hair everyday! OGX® Penetrating Light Hair Oil
mirsha a.
brownsville,tx
How smooth does this oil make your hair ?
Krisani P.
Can this product be used when the hair is dried, prior to using heat?
Matthew C.
Just over bleached my hair would this be ok to use to help bring it back to life it's starting to break and it's lifeless :(
Is this good for men's hair? I've heard great reviews but want to be sure it won't make my hair look greasy or wet.
JustLookAtTheFlowers !.
Tallahassee, Fl
Do you apply it to wet, damp, or dry hair? I'm looking for a light shampoo that will actually penetrate my hair without leaving it greasy.