BY OGX® #1 in Hair Oil

This one-of-a-kind oil is our secret to hair’s silky perfection. Infused with argan oil, it helps nutrients seep into the hair shaft to protect each strand from styling heat and UV damage and seal in the shine.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 17 (CI 26100), Yellow 11 (CI 47000).

• Does this leave your hair oily or feeling really thick and hard t...4 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair oily or feeling really thick and hard t...2 Answers
  • Is this good and protective for kinky, coarse hair when try to fl...1 Answers
Teresa N.
THE BEST!

I originally bought a travel size to try it out. A little goes a long way with this product which is a plus for those who don’t want to burn through products (and money) so quickly. I apply a small amount after washing my hair. I tend to get tangles if I don’t apply conditioner or oil to my hair and this product helps to smoothen my hair. I have oily hair and as a health care professional interacting with patients on the daily, having oily hair no matter if I showered beforehand does not look pleasant and professional. This product has saved my look and I will be purchasing the full size in the near future.
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
I have used this oil for many years it has always been a staple product. I was a little reluctant to use it when I started growing out my natural hair 4 years ago because I didn’t know if it would be able to help seal in moisture as well since my hair is super thick. I was reluctant for no reason because it amazing and keeps my hair moisturized for days. I have noticed though if I apply too much or too frequently during the week it can weigh my hair down and began to look too greasy, so a little goes a long way.
Deanna D.
This is a pretty good product, however after using it long term I noticed my hair was drying out a little more. I have a mix between curls and waves in my hair and both became dry and a little limp. I loved it when I first used it, the smell is great, my hair was soft and it left a nice shine. I do recommend if your hair is damaged and you're trying to repair it. This gave me a great start to having healthy hair again, however if you have the same results I did and see your hair is becoming dried out it may be time to find another product to help you along the rest of the way. I do still use this serum but I also use other products to compensate for the dryness.
Nicole R.
Port Byron, IL
I’m a person who continually dyes their hair and just recently I really damaged it. Over the last month I’ve been using this Aragon oil and it’s has literally brought my hair back to life! I’m going to forever buy this oil. I start by using it at my roots then follow down to the tips if my hair. You don’t have to use a whole lot as it spreads nice and even (use on damp hair) but I always use a little extra. It may seem like it’s a little expensive given the size of the bottle but it lasts a good while!
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
OMG!!!! I am so excited that I found this product to review!!! I have very oily hair so I dye it and then my hair gets so dry and frizzy. So i found this product and it fabulous!!!! I spritz it in my hair when i get out of the shower and i also spray it on my brush to really get in even through my hair, and then I blow dry it like normal. It leaves my hair so soft and shinny without it being oily. And it smells so good. I recommend this to everyone whether to have dry hair or not, it is an awesome product and I will continue to use it!!
Gabriella A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have thick blonde hair that has been bleached by the sun too many times and sometimes the ends are just etrocious. I introduced this product into my routine and holy crap has it changed my hair! I put it on my towel dried hair and the next morning when i wake up its honest to god perfect! Ive never had as silky of hair than when I use this product. I cannot recommend this enough for people who have dry hair or dry ends. If you do tend to get oily I recommend putting this only on the ends.
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
I can't live without this product. I use after each shampoo.  This product helps contain frizz and dehydration. I've tried Aquage oil which is a good product too but it's heavy. Argan Oil of Morocco is a light weight oil that penetrates all the way to the scalp. For us curly girls we need all the moisture we can get. I love this and that it comes in a spray version that I can use every day and pair it with my Carol's Daughter products!
Alyssa M.
Poughquag, NY
Whenever I cut my hair, I apply this for added moisture and my hair grows. This is so moisturizing and leaves your hair really sleek. This is great for taming unruly curly hair such as mine. Extremely thick hair as well. However when applying, a little goes a long way. As much more oil can lead to droopy and weighed down locks. This also helps smooth frizz, when you apply pre-blowout.
QueenAkassya F.
Cedar rapids, IA
I absolutely love using this if my hair this is something I only use when I absolutely need it and one thing I like about this too is if I get it on my face or my skin I can also rub it into my skin and it's not a big issue I like the way it smells and again I like the way it treats my hair and I definitely putting it in just a little bit like a pea-sized drop after I get out of the shower and apply it to my damp hair and it definitely leave in my hair more hydrated and Lasting through the day
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
I will use this product starting at my ends and working my way with what’s left up the hair shaft. I love the way it looks as soon as my hair is dry and it loves it silky and smooth. My hair doesn’t look the same if I forget to put some on. Seriously, you have to incorporate a hair oil into your beauty routine. Detangles, moisturizes, strengthens And gives it amazing shine!
mirsha a.
brownsville,tx
How smooth does this oil make your hair ?
Krisani P.
Can this product be used when the hair is dried, prior to using heat?
Matthew C.
Just over bleached my hair would this be ok to use to help bring it back to life it's starting to break and it's lifeless :(
Is this good for men's hair? I've heard great reviews but want to be sure it won't make my hair look greasy or wet.
JustLookAtTheFlowers !.
Tallahassee, Fl
Do you apply it to wet, damp, or dry hair? I'm looking for a light shampoo that will actually penetrate my hair without leaving it greasy.