BY OGX #1 in Hair Oil

This one-of-a-kind oil is our secret to hair’s silky perfection. Infused with argan oil, it helps nutrients seep into the hair shaft to protect each strand from styling heat and UV damage and seal in the shine.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 17 (CI 26100), Yellow 11 (CI 47000).

• does this product give hair movement? OGX® Argan Oil Of M...3 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair oily or feeling really thick an...4 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair oily or feeling really thick an...2 Answers
Amanda W.
Smyrna, DE
We love this product! Great quality, especially for the price. The whole family is able to use this, but in different ways.
My hair is naturally blonde, but does have a little curl to it. While the ends do get dry and frizzy, I cannot add moisture or oil of any kind near the roots because it'll get greasy and weighed down. Obviously, I cannot use this product often, but when it's needed, I only add to the very ends.
My children, on the other hand, have extremely thick, curly hair. They're hair is very healthy, and even soft when taken care of properly, but just drinks up moisture! This is a great product for them! It makes they're hair so beautifully shiny and soft.
I also appreciate that it's so easy for my 11 year old son to use. At that age, it's hard enough to keep them clean and dressed! 😂 A few drops of this ran through his hair makes a world of difference!
Diana M.
Cdmx
Purchased at: Walmart
Es mi mejor aliado en climas secos, húmedos, fríos o sea: las 4 estaciones del año. Es un aceite que no deja el cabello pastoso o pesado, en cambio lo hidrata, le da un brillo natural y un delicado aroma. Dura aproximadamente tres o cuatro meses si lo aplicas a diario, recomiendo no poner mucho producto o de lo contrario tu pelo sí se puede ver grasoso, solo es de medios a puntas sin tocar la raíz. Siempre lo uso y lo seguiré comprando, además está a muy buen precio.
Kindy P.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love the smell and consistency of this product. It’s oily but it doesn’t really weigh the hair down. Make sure you don’t use too much though. What I do is put some in my hands and rub them together before I gently comb my hair with my fingers and hands. At the end I focus on the ends and I press the palms together with my ends between them. It really helps with my frizzy hair but it’s only one out of many products that I use on my freshly washed hair.
katelyn b.
Wentzville, MO
Ogx is one of my favorite drugstore brands. i have used their products for years! from shampoo to hair oils, i have always been pleased. this oil is great for giving your hair that extra shine! i use it after i shower. i only use about a quarter sized amount, as i don’t want to over saturate my hair. overall a great product! morocco oil also works great to help restore damaged and dry hair.
Rebecca B.
Hollis, NY
I'm a girl who has had dyed hair for YEARS, nothing crazy and not MUCH bleach but there are chemicals in my hair. My hair is long, somewhat thick and usually silky but with all the chemicals it has gotten a bit dry at the bottoms (that's where the bleach is for my ombre). I use this as it said on the box, to apply to my damp hair after I wash. It really has helped to make my ends not look as dry and split and I get complimented on my hair frequently, even after all the damage it has taken! I have recommended this product to everyone in my family and all of my friends and everyone who has tried it based on my recommendation loves it as well!
I don't find it to be tedious, and I don't prefer to use the spray version. I'd rather apply the oil to my hair with my hands, but that's just a personal preference. I definitely have to say that my mother and I have gone through at least 10 bottles and we bring it on every single trip that we take, so you can clearly tell it's a necessity for us.
Definitely try this product if you just want your hair to look smoother and silkier!!
Hillary P.
Leesburg, GA
Purchased at: Target
This is my go to oil when I don’t have the money to splurge on my usual high end stuff. I love how much you get for the money you spend. It does tend to just sit on your hair, not too much penetration if you have suuuper thick and suuuper frizzy hair like me. I feel it does better the day after you wash your hair. You only need a small amount.
Stephanie D.
Coal Township, PA
Purchased at: Target
Really good quality oil for your hair ! Love the way it makes my hair feel after I apply just a tiny amount. You dont need alot just a pinch because then your hair will be really oily. This little bottle lasted me a very long time and it smells great. Also works to control frizz and Its also a great price!
Danielle G.
San Antonio
I love this product so much! I have really curly hair and I actually use this when I straighten my hair. It helps add shine to it and also makes my hair so soft. I have a lot of hair and a little goes a long way. I buy this often just for the fact I never want to run out. I highly recommend.
Rudie T.
Zapata , TX
have been using this product for the last 3 months or so and I really like it a lot! I can't say if there have been any long term effects from using this but every time I wash my hair, I apply this to my ends (staying far away from the roots) and this really makes my hair a lot smoother and silkier. I am in the process of growing out some color that I had applied to my hair last year and so there are parts of my hair that are still damaged and gets tangly. This oil helps nourish my hair and keep those damaged areas much more manageable in addition to my natural healthy hair. I was afraid of putting oil in my hair because I thought it would create a greasy mess but this does not! Sometimes I apply this to my damp hair when I am going to straighten it as well for a little extra nourishment but I mainly use it when I have my hair natural.
Brandy S.
Bloomer
This is a great product to help combat dryness and frizz. I use after every hair wash. It is very reasonably priced and lasts months. A little product goes a long way.
mirsha a.
brownsville,tx
How smooth does this oil make your hair ?
Krisani P.
Can this product be used when the hair is dried, prior to using heat?
JustLookAtTheFlowers !.
Tallahassee, Fl
Do you apply it to wet, damp, or dry hair? I'm looking for a light shampoo that will actually penetrate my hair without leaving it greasy.
Matthew C.
Just over bleached my hair would this be ok to use to help bring it back to life it's starting to break and it's lifeless :(
Liz L.
Red Hill, PA
Does this product irritate sensitive scalps? Also does it cause dryness?