BY OGX® #1 in Hair Oil

This one-of-a-kind oil is our secret to hair’s silky perfection. Infused with argan oil, it helps nutrients seep into the hair shaft to protect each strand from styling heat and UV damage and seal in the shine.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 17 (CI 26100), Yellow 11 (CI 47000).

• Does this leave your hair oily or feeling really thick and hard t...3 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair oily or feeling really thick and hard t...2 Answers
  • Is this good and protective for kinky, coarse hair when try to fl...1 Answers
Nadia S.
Queens Vlg, NY
I have very fine hair that gets oily super fast but I still love using this product! I use it on damp or dry hair. I can't say if it has improved my hair overall overtime but whenever I do use it, it keeps my hair frizz free, soft, and silky. It gives my hair shine without making it super greasy. I think it's especially great because it doesn't weigh my hair down. It nourishes my dry ends without being super oily like baby oil (I used to put baby oil in my hair and end up with a super greasy oily mess). Also, it smells amazinggg! I gave this product 5 stars because I would definitely repurchase it again. And will. However I think it's important to note that there isn't any argon oil in it (argon oil int listed in the ingredients). Still, there is only about 5 ingredients which is far less than a lot of hair products out there, which leaves me to think that it still isn't that bad for your hair.
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
I keep this on hand all year round. It's easy to find and the price makes it unjustifiable to not keep around. This oil keeps my hair from being frizzy and unmanageable. I use a little when I first get out of the shower, running the product through combed hair, tip to root. If my hair still feels wild when it's dry, I'll use a little more, with a much lighter hand, in the same way. It smells amazing and leaves my hair smooth. If you use too much, though, you will definitely make your hair oily. I've tried using this as a treatment as well by putting a small amount in a bowl, warming it, Mixing it with egg whites and applying to my hair before washing. There's so many great ways to use this!
Kelly W.
Hornell, NY
Idk what I would do without this product! For myself or my 4 yr old daughter. It's amazing! I have very fine flyaway easy to get split ends hair and this keeps it smooth and keeps the flyaways at bay. My daughter has super thick curly hair that if left with nothing in it after It's washed, she has hair standing on end; she has a white person's "afro" lol while adorable, it's messy looking. It doesn't ever leave a greasy feeling in either of our hair and makes it so much easier than using even a detangling spray to brush her hair. It's a hard product to find where we live, so when I can find it, I stock up and then hide it like a treausre; cuz it is! :)
Nora A.
I have very long and think hair! It gets tedious managing it especially when I'm short on time. I've tried numerous products that didn't work so well for me...until I found this one! This is golden and I love it! Now I don't know how to handle my hair without it.

I usually use this after showering when my hair is still damp. I put about a quarter size into my palm and lathering it into my hands then only put it on my ends. Half way and all the way into the ends. That size is good enough for me. I can let it air dry with no fly aways or my hair getting frizzy. I can also blow dry or straighten it and it leaves my hair shiny and controlled!
Jacqueline M.
Los Angeles, CA
Before this product I was having major issues with my frizzy hair. I always use styling tools and heat to style my hair so this product helped calm down my frizz after doing so. I've recently started blow drying my hair straight on the cool setting and this has helped eliminate almost all frizz. Finishing it off with this product makes sure that there will be no frizz for the rest of the day! Just recently ran out of a bottle after a good year of using this product daily so it's worth the price! I'm giving the "extra penetrating" version from the same company a try now and it's even better than this one! Great investment!
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
LOVE THIS OIL!! I am a big fan of OGX products so I was excited to try this oil. After three months of hormone treatment my hair was super weak, dry and fell out like crazy. I started using this Moroccan oil (and conditioner) and within 3-4 weeks almost all of the fall stopped and my hair looked sooo much better. I have wavy hair so my curls were definitely loving the moisture too. I apply post shower to my hair mid shaft and focus on the ends. Those always seem to be the saddest and it totally helped with split ends.
Samantha M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Received a small sample as a freebie attached to my conditioner. I have never been one to see oils on my hair because my hair is quite oily already and thin, so I don't want to add more oiliness and make it flatter than it already is. However, adding just a tiny tiny amount to the very ends of my hair gave a new life to hair! Once I added heat to my hair and styled, my hair was the shiniest I ever remember it being. I did feel it was slightly too heavy, but nothing a little mousse and hairspray could not fix.
Vinnie E.
This is my favorite product in the entire world. Ik that when i dye my hair and when my hair is really dry and damaged, this will give ny hair life and make it less damaged over time. I have medium hair and this says its for really thick hair, i think anyone can use it, just change the amount that you put through your hair. So if u have thin hair only put a small amount or vise versa! Other than that this stuff is great. Also the spray form. This whole line is a great benfit to someones hair/hair health!!!
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
I do love the fragrance and rich feel this oil has. I put it in my hand and rub between both to try to apply evenly. I seem to have trouble doing so. I was told that with my hair I can use a lot more than the direction say to use. So the first couple times I used more and it looked greasy. Then I tried applying what the directions said and that wasn't enough. This takes trial and error in finding the right amount for your own hair. This was what my conclusion was!
Elyse C.
Absolutely love this product; cannot do without it. Since I have fine (polish) hair (that I like to straighten), my hair tends to dry out quickly and become fragile, damaged, and broken easily. This product definitely makes me feel like it products my hair and keeps it looking shiny and healthy, all at once. I wish it came in a bigger bottle. I have been using it about 3-4 times a week right after the shower, for roughly a year now.
mirsha a.
brownsville,tx
How smooth does this oil make your hair ?
Matthew C.
Just over bleached my hair would this be ok to use to help bring it back to life it's starting to break and it's lifeless :(
Krisani P.
Can this product be used when the hair is dried, prior to using heat?
Is this good for men's hair? I've heard great reviews but want to be sure it won't make my hair look greasy or wet.
JustLookAtTheFlowers !.
Tallahassee, Fl
Do you apply it to wet, damp, or dry hair? I'm looking for a light shampoo that will actually penetrate my hair without leaving it greasy.