BY OGX® #1 in Hair Oil

This one-of-a-kind oil is our secret to hair’s silky perfection. Infused with argan oil, it helps nutrients seep into the hair shaft to protect each strand from styling heat and UV damage and seal in the shine.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 17 (CI 26100), Yellow 11 (CI 47000).

• Does this leave your hair oily or feeling really thick and hard to ...3 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair oily or feeling really thick and hard to ...2 Answers
  • Is this good and protective for kinky, coarse hair when try to flat...1 Answers
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Queens Vlg, NY
I have very fine hair that gets oily super fast but I still love using this product! I use it on damp or dry hair. I can't say if it has improved my hair overall overtime but whenever I do use it, it keeps my hair frizz free, soft, and silky. It gives my hair shine without making it super greasy. I think it's especially great because it doesn't weigh my hair down. It nourishes my dry ends without being super oily like baby oil (I used to put baby oil in my hair and end up with a super greasy oily mess). Also, it smells amazinggg! I gave this product 5 stars because I would definitely repurchase it again. And will. However I think it's important to note that there isn't any argon oil in it (argon oil int listed in the ingredients). Still, there is only about 5 ingredients which is far less than a lot of hair products out there, which leaves me to think that it still isn't that bad for your hair.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Hornell, NY
Idk what I would do without this product! For myself or my 4 yr old daughter. It's amazing! I have very fine flyaway easy to get split ends hair and this keeps it smooth and keeps the flyaways at bay. My daughter has super thick curly hair that if left with nothing in it after It's washed, she has hair standing on end; she has a white person's "afro" lol while adorable, it's messy looking. It doesn't ever leave a greasy feeling in either of our hair and makes it so much easier than using even a detangling spray to brush her hair. It's a hard product to find where we live, so when I can find it, I stock up and then hide it like a treausre; cuz it is! :)
Nora A.
Nora A.
I have very long and think hair! It gets tedious managing it especially when I'm short on time. I've tried numerous products that didn't work so well for me...until I found this one! This is golden and I love it! Now I don't know how to handle my hair without it.

I usually use this after showering when my hair is still damp. I put about a quarter size into my palm and lathering it into my hands then only put it on my ends. Half way and all the way into the ends. That size is good enough for me. I can let it air dry with no fly aways or my hair getting frizzy. I can also blow dry or straighten it and it leaves my hair shiny and controlled!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Received a small sample as a freebie attached to my conditioner. I have never been one to see oils on my hair because my hair is quite oily already and thin, so I don't want to add more oiliness and make it flatter than it already is. However, adding just a tiny tiny amount to the very ends of my hair gave a new life to hair! Once I added heat to my hair and styled, my hair was the shiniest I ever remember it being. I did feel it was slightly too heavy, but nothing a little mousse and hairspray could not fix.
Vinnie E.
Vinnie E.
This is my favorite product in the entire world. Ik that when i dye my hair and when my hair is really dry and damaged, this will give ny hair life and make it less damaged over time. I have medium hair and this says its for really thick hair, i think anyone can use it, just change the amount that you put through your hair. So if u have thin hair only put a small amount or vise versa! Other than that this stuff is great. Also the spray form. This whole line is a great benfit to someones hair/hair health!!!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
I do love the fragrance and rich feel this oil has. I put it in my hand and rub between both to try to apply evenly. I seem to have trouble doing so. I was told that with my hair I can use a lot more than the direction say to use. So the first couple times I used more and it looked greasy. Then I tried applying what the directions said and that wasn't enough. This takes trial and error in finding the right amount for your own hair. This was what my conclusion was!
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Catonsville, MD
This product is great. It helps keep my hair nice and healthy. I style my hair daily and it really takes a beating with all of the blow drying and flat ironing I do, but this product keeps it from dying on me. A little goes a long way with this product. The only criticism I have is that the product does come out of the bottle pretty quickly so you have to be careful not to get too much to avoid wasting it, but that's a small price to pay for great looking hair!
Kaytlyn R.
Kaytlyn R.
Jacksonville, FL
Even though this isn't a product I use on a daily basis, it is still one I very much adore! I like to use it when my hair is feeling a little dry and using only a dime size amount really adds that extra silkiness to my hair. I only use about a dime size amount since this product goes a very long way. I've found it is easy for me to use too much, but that may simply be because my hair is on the finer side when it comes to texture!
IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT! I use this product for both my hair and my skin. Sometimes I also use it to dilute my MoroccanOil to help that last longer. I truly believe this is the 2nd best Argan Oil on the market after MoroccanOil Original Treatment. BUT this one is a fraction of the price. It's amazing. This formula is the extra penetrating one so it's heavier than Organix other Argan Oil but both from Organix are amazing.
Jaselynn H.
Jaselynn H.
I have the worst time trying to find a product that will leave my hair smooth and frizz free. And keep my hair looking and feeling amazing after each use. I came across this argan oil and was convinced to try it. Let me say that I absolutely love love love my hair after the first use. I've been using it now for almost 2 weeks and I am in love with how my hair feels and looks. This is one product I will never ever drop!
mirsha a.
mirsha a.
brownsville,tx
How smooth does this oil make your hair ?
Matthew C.
Matthew C.
Just over bleached my hair would this be ok to use to help bring it back to life it's starting to break and it's lifeless :(
JustLookAtTheFlowers !.
JustLookAtTheFlowers !.
Tallahassee, Fl
Do you apply it to wet, damp, or dry hair? I'm looking for a light shampoo that will actually penetrate my hair without leaving it greasy.
Krisani P.
Krisani P.
Can this product be used when the hair is dried, prior to using heat?
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Does this product help control frizz in most conditions?