Hair CareHair ProductsHair OilOGX
Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil

OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil

by OGX

This one-of-a-kind oil is our secret to hair’s silky perfection.

How To Use ?

Apply a small amount to palm, rub hands together, then apply evenly to surface of damp (towel dried) hair working through to ends. Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse immediately. For best results use in conjunction with other OGX products.

Ingredients

Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 17 (CI 26100), Yellow 11 (CI 47000).

While we strive to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, and up-to-date. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.

Start your review of OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil!
Melbourne, Victoria
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil My favourite hair product! I use it after I wash my hair and it makes my hair feel so soft! 🥰
Euless, TX
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil uploaded by Shilpa S.
Purchased at: ULTA
It has amazing smell. I use it every other night and it doesn’t make my hair oily next morning. Good for all hair types. OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil
Thunder Bay, ON
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil uploaded by bre L.
Im not a huge fan of hair oil but i did wuite like this one,i love the smell and the fact my hair wasn’t greasy afterwards, would actually buy again
Montreal, QC
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil uploaded by Jenny L.
You only need a small dime size of this hair oil post shower, even on long hair. Work it into damp strands for extra moisture and hydration. Great to use as part of the full set with the hair mask and hair oil! Received this product from Influenster for review.
Calgary, CA
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil uploaded by Bernadette R.
This is definitely a must whenever I style my hair! It keeps my hair neat-looking but lightweight without the strong hold and smell of hairsprays. Also keeps my hair color from looking brassy! Love it!
Pitt Meadows, BC
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil uploaded by Ali D.
My hair usually gets pretty dried out from blow drying, straightening/curling. This oil was the perfect extra boost of moisture to seal the hair cuticles prior to styling! I would recommend this product to anyone with dry hair.
Toronto, ON
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil uploaded by Jess A.
This product is actually something I incorporated into my hair routine way before I’d received this Vox Box but I haven’t used for a long time because I honestly forgot about it. HOWEVER, after my first use I don’t know why I ever stopped using this product!!!! Not only does it smell amazing but it smooths out all of the frizz in my hair and leaves it so soft to the touch. The ends of my hair are always so dry but when I apply this to my damp hair, my ends feel like they’ve just been trimmed - they’re SO soft. A must have product in your hair care routine.
Vancouver , BC
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil uploaded by Juliana C.
This oil helped me to restore the shine and softness of my hair rapidly. I had coloured hair, and it helped me to give back my healthy hair. The package is excellent and easy to apply.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil uploaded by Talia B.
This oil is amazing and has a very thick and good quality texture to it giving my hair a fabulous shine and lock my condition into my hair.
Edmonton , AB
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil uploaded by Param S.
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil uploaded by Param S.
I loved the formulation of this oil and as well appreciated the type of bottle it is in. Having tried other hair oils in bottles with pump, I really liked how this was a squeeze bottle which makes it easy to get more oil out even with oily hands. This oil helped take down hair frizz without necessarily weighing hair down. I would recommend it to others.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 mois
Nicole R. il y a 24 jours
Pros: I use it after I wash my hair and I only apply it to the ends. It makes a huge difference in my hair and I find it less frizzy Cons: if you use too much it can make your hair look greasy. Don’t apply to roots.
Euless, TX
il y a 4 mois
Angela D. il y a 4 mois
Agreed. Never tried the avocado oil, but the Morocco oil is awesome!