BY OGX® #1 in Hair Oil

This one-of-a-kind oil is our secret to hair’s silky perfection. Infused with argan oil, it helps nutrients seep into the hair shaft to protect each strand from styling heat and UV damage and seal in the shine.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 17 (CI 26100), Yellow 11 (CI 47000).

• Does this leave your hair oily or feeling really thick and hard t...3 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair oily or feeling really thick and hard t...2 Answers
  • Is this good and protective for kinky, coarse hair when try to fl...1 Answers
Fatima E.
Mesa, Arizona
Very Moistureizing at first. I give it 3 stars because after using for so long my curls started to get drier instead of helping it out on the long run. overall It was good, great for flat irons, your dead ends don't look so dead and smell is marvelous cause of the parfum. lastly any products shouldn't contain parfum since you don't know what chemical is in that parfum.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for the last 3 months or so and I really like it a lot! I can't say if there have been any long term effects from using this but every time I wash my hair, I apply this to my ends (staying far away from the roots) and this really makes my hair a lot smoother and silkier. I am in the process of growing out some color that I had applied to my hair last year and so there are parts of my hair that are still damaged and gets tangly. This oil helps nourish my hair and keep those damaged areas much more manageable in addition to my natural healthy hair. I was afraid of putting oil in my hair because I thought it would create a greasy mess but this does not! Sometimes I apply this to my damp hair when I am going to straighten it as well for a little extra nourishment but I mainly use it when I have my hair natural.
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had originally only gotten the sample size because I wasn't sure if I was going to actually like the product or not. And it was a lot cheaper just to get the one pouch. I should have opted for the bigger container because I love this product. It really helps deep condition my really natural dry frizzy hair. It helps contain the moisture and my roots and tips of my hair. The only really big side effect I have from this product is after I wash my hair after I rinse the product from my hair it leaves a really almost waxing feeling in my hair. At that may just be a bomb to protect it from the Sun and the weather which I appreciate but I just hate how cakey it feels
Zalak S.
Parsippany, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love love love OGX products. Always leaving my hair soft, smooth and silky. This Argan oil is one of my favorites for
After hair wash use. It keeps my hair strong and shiny through out the week. My hair smells amazing and doesn’t get oily either due to the oil. It gets smoother and softer after use for sure.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first bought this baby I wasn't consistent w/ the applications, so I thought it was "one product more", but I just started using it again and omg. It does wonders. It leaves my dry, thirsty hair shiny, soft, and keeps it that way for till the next day. Which is unusual for my curly hair. It's not greasy or weighing down my hair it makes my hair healthy shine, not greasy. I love this. I even add it to my deep condition mix! I don't know what they use or how because I know it's not PURE argan oil (ingredients, plus pure argan oil has to be in a amber glass bottle to protect) but this stuff is a winner I could see it working for every hair type.
Kirsten T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for smoothing down frizz and flyaways on my non-wash days (aka running days). Heat it up in your hands first and then just smooth it all over. I️ mostly concentrate it on the ends and the hair on the back of my head as those sections tend to dry out the fastest. You really don’t need a lot of product, in fact too much and you end up looking greasy. I️ don’t like that it costs like $6 per bottle, the leave in conditioner I️ use is the same price and I️ get more product (same brand and line). It also works great after you put leave in conditioner in after a shower. I’m not sure what it adds to my finished hair but I️ like it.
Gloria T.
Honolulu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really affordable and does what it claims. It helped my hair out with getting the moisture back into it after i did a thermal reconditioning treatment on my hair twice. (The first time didn't straighten me hair all the way and the second time was to fix it). It gave my hair the life it needed after the treatment and still does. Its a thick oil but it doesn't feel heavy at all. It almost disappears into your hair if you apply it while your hair is still damp. I will be repurchasing more once i run out of this. Moisturized healthy shiny looking hair for an affordable price? Cant beat that!
Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this oil. My hair is so dry and damaged and when i put this in my hair and leave it in overnight it completely rejuvenates my hair. It makes it smooth and shiny and makes it look and feel so much healthier. And I LOVE the smell. I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off...I have severely damaged hair. I hear style and color my hair a lot, so it’s not always in the greatest shape. Enter the OGX Moroccan Deep Penetrating Hair Oil. This leave in product has been a hair saver so many times! The oil deep conditions and leaves your hair in a silky, smooth state. I purchased this product from CVS for about 10.00, which in my opinion is a great value since a little goes a very long way. I recommend this to anyone who colors and or heat styles their hair a lot or to anyone looking to add a little extra softness and shine.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
After giving birth to my daughter my hair became very coarse and dry. Someone at Ulta recommended I use this after my shower and it would hydrate my hair and make it look healthy. I started using it after my shower by applying it on my brush then brushing my hair and let me tell you, my hair has never looked for healthy! I did this to my moms hair also and her hair looks so shiny and healthy! It’s not greasy at all like if you were to apply baby oil your hair would look very shiny and oily and this oil actually just gives it shine but not like over the top.
mirsha a.
brownsville,tx
How smooth does this oil make your hair ?
Matthew C.
Just over bleached my hair would this be ok to use to help bring it back to life it's starting to break and it's lifeless :(
Krisani P.
Can this product be used when the hair is dried, prior to using heat?
Is this good for men's hair? I've heard great reviews but want to be sure it won't make my hair look greasy or wet.
JustLookAtTheFlowers !.
Tallahassee, Fl
Do you apply it to wet, damp, or dry hair? I'm looking for a light shampoo that will actually penetrate my hair without leaving it greasy.