ESMINA H.
Byron Center, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert

Is it better to put it on BEFORE or AFTER shower??

Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Rodeo, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
I would think you could use it as a pre-poo, but for myself I use it after shampooing and towel drying. I put it on, put a plastic cap on, and then go about my business around the house for an hour or two then rinse with cool water. I find this to be very moisturizing!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
4 years, 2 months ago
I use this while I shower and I just put my hair up for a few minutes so that it doesn't rinse out.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
4 years, 8 months ago
It all depends how you feel if I don't put it on right after a shower I def. use after a blow dry a lil bit does help tame frizz and static
Joelle E.
Joelle E.
Harrison, MI
4 years, 8 months ago
With any hair mask or treatment I will start my day off with a shower and then before bed put some on and sleep with it in or rinse it out before I sleep. Or while in the shower apply after shampoo or conditioner and let it sit until your done showering.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 9 months ago
I use it both ways and sometimes as an overnight conditioner.
Marie P.
Marie P.
Williamsville, NY
4 years, 9 months ago
If you really want to do a deep conditioning, do it before showering. Then put on saran wrap and a towel. Lay there for an hour or so. Then wash out with shampoo and regular conditioner. Your hair will feel like silk! Women have done this routine with deep conditioners for many, many years and it works wonders.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Watertown, NY
4 years, 9 months ago
While you are in the shower after you have shampooed your hair or you can just use it as a co-wash
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Mansfield, TX
4 years, 9 months ago
I put it on after my shower, before I go to bed. I actually leave it on all night and then shampoo it out the next morning and it makes my hair incredibly soft!
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
After!
Krystal K.
Krystal K.
Tampa, FL
4 years, 10 months ago
I use it after I shower so my locks can absorb it.