Sinai Z.

Does this product really work? What changes have you seen on your hair??

Noor A.
Noor A.
Lincoln
5 months, 3 weeks ago
I love this product! It doesn't make my hair feel greasy. It makes my hair look super sleeky and shiny and soft! I would def recommend this product
Emilia R.
Emilia R.
TORONTO, ON
7 months, 1 week ago
I've noticed that when using this product it leaves my hair more hydrated and smooth compared to what a normal conditioner would do
Nour S.
Nour S.
Montreal , QC
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Yess 💯, repaires your haire !