BeautyHairHair ProductsOGX
Argan Oil of Morocco Intense Moisturizing Treatment

OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Intense Moisturizing Treatment

by OGX

This deep-conditioning treatment with argan oil, which is known as a natural source of vitamin E, helps deliver brilliant shine and lush softness with no residue. It’s a personal rescue mission for your hair.

If you have used this hair mask and had dry damaged hair, did it work?
Is this product good for dyed, damaged, curly hair?
Got my first ever #VoxBox I’m so excited to try these products. Any suggestions how to properly use it? #complimentary [product:ogx-renewing-argan-oil-of-morocco-shampoo-&-conditioner][product:ogx-beauty-argan-oil-of-morocco-intense-moisturizing-treatment][product:ogx-beauty-argan-oil-of-morocco-texturizing-spray]
Start your review of OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Intense Moisturizing Treatment!
Product Highlights
My hair comes out silky smooth that I can't stop touching it.in reviews
Works alright, but smells bad and is too greasy and oily, makes your hair look dirty and gross, do not recommend!!in reviews
I have curly hair which tends to get a little dry so I use this one a week and it makes my hair feel so soft and strong.in reviews
It makes my hair smell fantastic but it is a bit heavy for fine hair.in reviews
I love all their argan oil products they work well smell great and help your hair stay shinny and frizz freein reviews
Haley H.
Alpharetta, GA
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Intense Moisturizing Treatment uploaded by Haley H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have EXTREMELY long, color treated hair and hair care is incredibly important to me. I’m giving this mask, and OGX overall as a brand 3 stars because they use cheap ingredients that are known to be harmful to hair. Don’t let the cute packaging fool you like it did me at first. The price is nice, but I’d rather pay more for products that give me the best results. I am a lifelong Pureology customer. If you love your hair, I highly recommend checking them out!
Risyki  G.
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Intense Moisturizing Treatment uploaded by Risyki  G.
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Intense Moisturizing Treatment uploaded by Risyki  G.
Purchased at: Target
I like this product, it made my hair somewhat softer and it smells really good. So, it's safe for color treated hair and keeps your hair healthy. Its so thick and moisturizing. If your hair is dry and brittle or you just love soft hair, leave this in for an 1hr. Recommend OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Intense Moisturizing Treatment
Azucena C.
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Intense Moisturizing Treatment uploaded by Azucena C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
hair cream with argan oil helps me with hydration and also with fluffy hair makes it easy to comb and with a lot of movement
Jessica W.
Glen Ellyn, IL
This is my favorite summer product it makes my hair feel like silk and look impeccable. I have some dry hair issues as well as fizz and just a crazy amount of crazy Hair issues and this helps in EVERY way! I recommend to at least give this a try and I don't think you will be disappointed. It also has a nice smell, I got a lot of friends and family using this and they fell in love 😇😇
DeAndra M.
Columbus, OH
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Intense Moisturizing Treatment uploaded by DeAndra M.
Purchased at: Target
Smells great and really moisturizes the hair. Similar to its conditioner counter part with more moisturizing properties.
Tay S.
Killeen, TX
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Intense Moisturizing Treatment uploaded by Tay S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product my hair feels super moisturize and refreshing , very affordable not pricey at all . No improvement needed
Jayla G.
Bedford Hts, OH
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Intense Moisturizing Treatment uploaded by Jayla G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This works wonders on my biracial daughters kinky curly hair. It makes it smooth and easy to comb through. It helps with breakage that is normal and keeps the frizz down. I like to alternate between shampooing and the masks to keep it moisturized all the time, and this exceeds all other products I have used for her.
Arwa N.
Troy, MI
I got this product two weeks ago and used it about three times since. It smells AMAZING and leaves my hair so soft and silky. My hair is color treated so it repairs the dryness.
This is a great all around intense treatment and I am satisfied. good value for the money!
Whitney C.
Knoxville, TN
I swear by this, it works so well! I have been using this for years and it always helps my hair look and feel (and smell) it's best!
Heidi E.
Atlanta, GA
Leaves your hair smelling amazing! I notice that my hair feels smoothr and hydrated the next day, but doesn't stay that way for long. For a drugstore product I would say it is a great inexpensive buy.

269 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rhina Mica  R.
Ottawa, ON
il y a 2 ans
Debra C. il y a 2 ans
I would personally just follow the directions and see how that works I am not sure I’ve never tried the Maroc in oil but the argon oil I just spray on my hair after my hair is totally done and style just to give a little bit of shine you just have to be careful not to use too much but it’s very very good for your hair I know that better than coconut oil for sure