BY OGX® #7 in Conditioning Treatments

This deep-conditioning treatment with argan oil, which is known as a natural source of vitamin E, helps deliver brilliant shine and lush softness with no residue. It’s a personal rescue mission for your hair.

water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Fragrance (Parfum), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Ceteareth-20, Lanolin Oil, Tetrasodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 40 (Ci 16035).

• OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Intense Moisturizing Treatment has anyo...2 Answers
  • What the price? And were can I find it?2 Answers
  • How long does it take for you to notice the improvement this prod...25 Answers
Reviews (1937)
  • "I have curly hair which tends to get a little dry so I use this one a week and it makes my hair feel so soft and strong." in 1 review
  • "I love all their argan oil products they work well smell great and help your hair stay shinny and frizz free" in 1 review
  • "My hair comes out silky smooth that I can't stop touching it." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell fantastic but it is a bit heavy for fine hair." in 1 review
  • "Works alright, but smells bad and is too greasy and oily, makes your hair look dirty and gross, do not recommend!!" in 1 review
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Brooklyn, NY
Having curly hair was difficult, but now with this amazing shampoo I am able to comb through hairs easily and have a flawless end product ! My curls are bouncy and shiny , say goodbye to dry and frizzy curls. The oils bring out the beautiful shine in my hair which I love and get compliments on my hair. This product has changed my hair and it has made it stronger. It's not just good for curly hair but works miracles with straight hair too.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Woodridge, IL
This is my favorite summer product it makes my hair feel like silk and look impeccable. I have some dry hair issues as well as fizz and just a crazy amount of crazy Hair issues and this helps in EVERY way! I recommend to at least give this a try and I don't think you will be disappointed. It also has a nice smell, I got a lot of friends and family using this and they fell in love 😇😇
DAICY C.
DAICY C.
The Moroccan Oil line from Organix is my favorite! I like to use this hair mask when my hair is feeling especially dull. It softens my hair so much and makes it much more workable. I just put it on for five minutes with no cap and rinse it out prior to shampoo and conditioner. Usually use about once a week. Definitely recommend this for anyone who wants silky soft hair
Izzy M.
Izzy M.
This hair mask is so great. First of all, it smells amazing. Second of all, you only have to leave it in for 3-5 minutes before washing it out so I put it in before I brush my teeth then get in the shower. It's really convenient and saves my hair from needing a trim or two. I seriously believe it's helped my hair grow a few inches. I've used it on and off for years.
Colby G.
Colby G.
Hyannis, MA
I absolutely love deep conditioning my air with this organix product! After it was a recommended by a friend I have been using it ever since! I apply on wet hair while in the shower and throw a cap on while I shave and such, then I rinse it out and have hair that's super moisturized and smells great! I use it about once a week and find it fairly priced at Cvs!
Bella S.
Bella S.
Louisville, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely amazing! I have used on both wet and dry hair and I love it on both, however too much on dry hair can look greasy. Smells so good, even if my hair looks fine, sometimes I'll put some in just for the scent. I have been purchasing this product for a few years and even though other argan oils are good, this one is the best I've found yet.
Ramona A.
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
I won't say I didn't try to love his product, it smells amazing but it was just too wrong for my hair. I don't think it was the Argan oil as I've used that before but it might be. I think this hair is better for thicker or thick stranded hair girls who find they need a conditioner or leave in that tames their hair. For me it wasn't a match.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Indianapolis, IN
This is hands down the best hair treatment I have ever used. I have coarse, frizzy, and dry curly hair and this makes my hair so hydrated and soft. Not to mention the smell is heavenly and I get so many complements on my hair after using this. I 10/10 would recommend this product and will definitely purchase again.
Rayna B.
Rayna B.
So good for your hair! I have black hair and my hair gets frizzy and poofy in the humidity and this was a life savor. It's super affordable and a little goes a long way. Best to you after washing hair or if your on the go. It smells good also. I highly recommend this for girls with black hair and curly hair.
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite deep conditioners!! It truly surprised me because I didn't think it would work all that good. But I figured I'd give it a shot since I love all the other products in this argan oil line. It makes my hair so soft and easy to detangle. Gives it shine and movement! Perfect for my curly hair!
Aiyussif M.
Aiyussif M.
Boston, MA
Is this formula good for black people hair?
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Chanhassen, MN
How do you use this product in your hair regimine? and which products of the system do you use?
Latoya O.
Latoya O.
What is the retail value?
Priscila F.
Priscila F.
How long does it take for you to notice the improvement this product makes on your hair?
Shelley O.
Shelley O.
Montreal
How many times should I use this during a month?