BY OGX® #15 in Conditioning Treatments

This deep-conditioning treatment with argan oil, which is known as a natural source of vitamin E, helps deliver brilliant shine and lush softness with no residue. It’s a personal rescue mission for your hair.

water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Fragrance (Parfum), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Ceteareth-20, Lanolin Oil, Tetrasodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 40 (Ci 16035).

• OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Intense Moisturizing Treatment has anyo...2 Answers
  • What the price? And were can I find it?2 Answers
  • How long does it take for you to notice the improvement this prod...25 Answers
OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Intense Moisturizing Treatment
  • "I have curly hair which tends to get a little dry so I use this one a week and it makes my hair feel so soft and strong." in 1 review
  • "I love all their argan oil products they work well smell great and help your hair stay shinny and frizz free" in 1 review
  • "My hair comes out silky smooth that I can't stop touching it." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell fantastic but it is a bit heavy for fine hair." in 1 review
  • "Works alright, but smells bad and is too greasy and oily, makes your hair look dirty and gross, do not recommend!!" in 1 review
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
This is an amazing product if you want to invest in hair growth. Since I've used this product my hair has grown 4inches . However , would like to suggest that the jar size be increases. I run out of it so quickly. Another great benefit is the wonderful scent . I always get complements on perfume and I have to explain that it's my hair product.
Jessica C.
I love this stuff. I use it like once a week or so. It leaves my hair SO silky and soft...it smells amazing too. It is the perfect more intense treatment that everyone should have to supplement their daily conditioners. I would recommend to others who are looking for a deep conditioner/treatment. It has lasted me a very long time, as I do not use it every single day, so value for money is excellent!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I’m such a product junkie when it comes to conditioner and this is by far one of my favs. It’s very creamy with lots of slip and smells wonderful. It specifically targets dry brittle hair to help with shine and restore moisture. It also strengthens damaged strands due to heat or color treating. It’s usually about $7 at Walmart.
Patti J.
Westborough
I like this product very much.  I only use once in a while - definitely not a daily treatment but once a week is good.  It's great when your hair is feeling dry and overprocessed.  I use this to replenish especially in the winter.  Between the dry heat and blow drying, this helps smooth and refresh my hair.
Christina K.
Aston, PA
I use this product every time I wash my hair as a deep conditioner, I discovered this product over the summer and I am obsessed with it. It really brings out my natural curls and doesn’t make my hair frizzy. My hair is also a lot softer and looks super healthy. Definitely recommend if you have curly hair !!
Danya R.
Auburndale, FL
This product smells fantastic. It says to leave in for 3-5 minutes and that it works better with heat. I tend to wash my hair last and get my shower steamy before washing it out and I'm always shocked at how healthy it leaves my hair. The only downside is its a bit pricey for the amount of product.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY

I LOOOVE THIS STUFF!!! smells amazing and feels amazing once you wash it out of your hair! very affordable i always catch a sale at my local drugstore!! ogx is the best and they never let me down! practically own everything😆 always satisfied with my OGX purchase!
Laura H.
Orlando
Este producto fue algo de amor y odio en mi cabello. Es una hidratación muy ligera en mi cabello rizado, mi cabello necesita mascarillas pesadas y está no es para nada pesada, es bastante aguada, mientras que no me encanta en mi cabello rizado, diría que es una muy buena mascarilla para antes del secado con blower o planchas. Ya que es ligera pero hidrata, deja el cabello ligero y sedoso.
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I picked this up at Ulta. I usually like products from this brand, so I was excited to try. I used this every other day for a week. I have thick, curly hair that’s dry. Hoping I’d see a difference in its moisture. My hair was def softer after each use, but the dryness didn’t get much better.
Arwa N.
Troy, MI
I got this product two weeks ago and used it about three times since. It smells AMAZING and leaves my hair so soft and silky. My hair is color treated so it repairs the dryness.
This is a great all around intense treatment and I am satisfied. good value for the money!
Aiyussif M.
Boston, MA
Is this formula good for black people hair?
Sierra L.
Chanhassen, MN
How do you use this product in your hair regimine? and which products of the system do you use?
Latoya O.
What is the retail value?
Priscila F.
How long does it take for you to notice the improvement this product makes on your hair?
Shelley O.
Montreal
How many times should I use this during a month?