BY OGX® #12 in Hair Treatments

This deep-conditioning treatment with argan oil, which is known as a natural source of vitamin E, helps deliver brilliant shine and lush softness with no residue. It’s a personal rescue mission for your hair.

water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Fragrance (Parfum), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Ceteareth-20, Lanolin Oil, Tetrasodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 40 (Ci 16035).

• OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Intense Moisturizing Treatment ...2 Answers
  • What the price? And were can I find it?2 Answers
  • How long does it take for you to notice the improvement t...25 Answers
OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Intense Moisturizing Treatment
  • "I love all their argan oil products they work well smell great and help your hair stay shinny and frizz free" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell fantastic but it is a bit heavy for fine hair." in 1 review
  • "Works alright, but smells bad and is too greasy and oily, makes your hair look dirty and gross, do not recommend!!" in 1 review
  • "My hair comes out silky smooth that I can't stop touching it." in 1 review
  • "I have curly hair which tends to get a little dry so I use this one a week and it makes my hair feel so soft and strong." in 1 review
Jazmine W.
Memphis , TN
This is an amazing product if you want to invest in hair growth. Since I've used this product my hair has grown 4inches . However , would like to suggest that the jar size be increases. I run out of it so quickly. Another great benefit is the wonderful scent . I always get complements on perfume and I have to explain that it's my hair product.
Jennifer T.
A long time ago I tried to dye my brown hair blue....myself. Before the blue dye can be applied its best to bleach hair first. Well it may or may not have gone wrong and by that I mean it went wrong. Way wrong. Enter OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Intense Moisturizing Treatment it saved some of my hair. I know that doesn’t sound like a reason to give this stuff a try but hear me out. My hair was long- halfway down my back. In the end it had to be cut above my shoulders. The only reason that much hair was saved was partially because it’s newer hair and that’s just how it works BUT it was actually in good shape because I used this deep conditioner multiple times. It did help all of my hair but everything below my shoulders was THAT damaged that it couldn’t be saved. If you’re still not convinced I have bought this when my hair was healthy and it was left so soft and manageable. This has really become my go to for deep conditioner. And of course it smells amazing.
Caraline J.
Clermont
I have long, thick hair that gets tangled easily. I only wash my hair about 1-2x a week so every time I wash my hair, I use a deep conditioner. It's a great option when you want to spend less on your deep conditioner, making a good value. I only gave it 4 stars since I have some other brands I prefer to use but every now and then, I'll find myself going back to OGX (especially when I can get it with a coupon or on sale at my local store).
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY

I LOOOVE THIS STUFF!!! smells amazing and feels amazing once you wash it out of your hair! very affordable i always catch a sale at my local drugstore!! ogx is the best and they never let me down! practically own everything😆 always satisfied with my OGX purchase!
Laura H.
Orlando
Este producto fue algo de amor y odio en mi cabello. Es una hidratación muy ligera en mi cabello rizado, mi cabello necesita mascarillas pesadas y está no es para nada pesada, es bastante aguada, mientras que no me encanta en mi cabello rizado, diría que es una muy buena mascarilla para antes del secado con blower o planchas. Ya que es ligera pero hidrata, deja el cabello ligero y sedoso.
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I picked this up at Ulta. I usually like products from this brand, so I was excited to try. I used this every other day for a week. I have thick, curly hair that’s dry. Hoping I’d see a difference in its moisture. My hair was def softer after each use, but the dryness didn’t get much better.
I bought this a few weeks ago and honestly didn't know what to expect. I'd tried a couple of different methods to rejuvenate my dry brittle hair to no avail. This product completely surprised me! This is the first time I write a review on a product, I just used the moisturizer again today and I said to myself you've got rate it. The difference was immediate, I could not believe how shiny, silky smooth my hair is. The jar recommends a 3-5min leave in time, in the 4 times I've used it I've left it in for an hour or so. I let my hair air dry prior to blowing and flat ironing, now I've got very curly, dry, dull hair... When my hair dries after using this treatment its soft and shiny! I'll for sure buy this product again!!
Tasha H.
Montpelier
I love this stuff! Smells great & does all it promises! Hair feels like silk, very soft, smooth & frizz free! I have long, thin, straight hair that's very brittle it makes it feel great! Doesn't last very long though. I'm happy with it though & yes I will buy again & yes I would recommend to others!
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
I haven't tried the shampoo or conditioner, but I am in love with the hair oil. Here's a good tip for all hair types, mix a little bit of the hair oil with your normal conditioner (not a deep conditioner/hair mask) and leave it in your hair for about 5 minutes, and then wash it out. You'll feel the difference in your after one wash while mixing the oil in! My hair feel so smooth and soft up to 5 days. For extra moisture apply a pea size amount to your hair after the shower! This oil is amazing and leaves my hair shiny and smooth !
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Like the oil, this stuff is amazing. The smell is great and it makes your hair soft, healthy, and silky looking with little to no effort. Personally, this is one of my favorite deep conditioning treatments that I have found and that actually does what it says it will. I would highly recommend this for anyone who has dry and damaged hair.
Aiyussif M.
Boston, MA
Is this formula good for black people hair?
Sierra L.
Chanhassen, MN
How do you use this product in your hair regimine? and which products of the system do you use?
Latoya O.
What is the retail value?
Priscila F.
How long does it take for you to notice the improvement this product makes on your hair?
Shelley O.
Montreal
How many times should I use this during a month?