BY OGX

This deep-conditioning treatment with argan oil, which is known as a natural source of vitamin E, helps deliver brilliant shine and lush softness with no residue. It’s a personal rescue mission for your hair.

water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Fragrance (Parfum), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Ceteareth-20, Lanolin Oil, Tetrasodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 40 (Ci 16035).

• OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Intense Moisturizing Treatment ...2 Answers
  • What the price? And were can I find it?2 Answers
  • How long does it take for you to notice the improvement t...26 Answers
OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Intense Moisturizing Treatment
  • "I love all their argan oil products they work well smell great and help your hair stay shinny and frizz free" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell fantastic but it is a bit heavy for fine hair." in 1 review
  • "Works alright, but smells bad and is too greasy and oily, makes your hair look dirty and gross, do not recommend!!" in 1 review
  • "My hair comes out silky smooth that I can't stop touching it." in 1 review
  • "I have curly hair which tends to get a little dry so I use this one a week and it makes my hair feel so soft and strong." in 1 review
Addi🏝 H.
Purchased at: Target
I just love this hair moisturizer! It leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth. It also smells very good almost like coconut and it overall works very well. Even though my hair is very thick this has managed to really moisturize my hair!
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
This is an amazing product if you want to invest in hair growth. Since I've used this product my hair has grown 4inches . However , would like to suggest that the jar size be increases. I run out of it so quickly. Another great benefit is the wonderful scent . I always get complements on perfume and I have to explain that it's my hair product.
Jennifer T.
A long time ago I tried to dye my brown hair blue....myself. Before the blue dye can be applied its best to bleach hair first. Well it may or may not have gone wrong and by that I mean it went wrong. Way wrong. Enter OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Intense Moisturizing Treatment it saved some of my hair. I know that doesn’t sound like a reason to give this stuff a try but hear me out. My hair was long- halfway down my back. In the end it had to be cut above my shoulders. The only reason that much hair was saved was partially because it’s newer hair and that’s just how it works BUT it was actually in good shape because I used this deep conditioner multiple times. It did help all of my hair but everything below my shoulders was THAT damaged that it couldn’t be saved. If you’re still not convinced I have bought this when my hair was healthy and it was left so soft and manageable. This has really become my go to for deep conditioner. And of course it smells amazing.
Rya Z.
This product is my new go-to deep moisturizing treatment. After messing my hair up with a different product, I was searching through Walmart trying to find a way to go the mess I had made - enter Ogx.
The texture of this cream was the first clue that it would work well for me - it’s light, unlike a lot of other treatments, and glides onto my hair so much easier than others I have tried. The smell is nice, and most importantly - it works!

The bottle is pretty small, but it goes a long way for the price. I have a good amount of hair (3c/4b) and I managed to get 4 uses out of this tiny container, and thats with REALLY slathering it on.
Jessica C.
I love this stuff. I use it like once a week or so. It leaves my hair SO silky and soft...it smells amazing too. It is the perfect more intense treatment that everyone should have to supplement their daily conditioners. I would recommend to others who are looking for a deep conditioner/treatment. It has lasted me a very long time, as I do not use it every single day, so value for money is excellent!
Kate B.
Pocatello, ID
I love this stuff! It smells really good and it makes my hair so soft and shiny. I use it a few times a week and my hair loves it. It doesn't take much to make my damaged hair feel silky soft. I think for the price it was really effective. I would definitely recommend.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
This treatment works great in my hair! I have normally dry hair and it keeps my ends nice and smooth. it is a cheaper alternative to some of the pricer leave in conditioners!! I love this product and will continue to repurchase. I recommend this to everyone.
Jasmin C.
Dayton, OH
I love this deep conditioner. I have very curly hair, so I need something with "slip" when I condition my hair. This product has that and more. The smell is amazing and my hair always feels so soft after I use it, especially in the summer THIS is a go-to.
Isadora N.
New York
Good affordable mascara for dry damage hair. As a Brazilian I’m very picky with hair products, and to find one that works well, affordable, is vegan and really moisturizer my hair was really soft and shine😊 the cost of -$6 (in NY) for a good mascara is amazing, I will buy another time but now the whole product line. I recommend for all people who want to have a shine soft hair without pay $50 for a mascara!
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This adds moisture to my damaged hair. It made my thick, curly hair soft and a little more manageable. It’s just as good as more expensive hair masks I have tried. I love OGX products and this is no exception. I will definitely buy it again.
Aiyussif M.
Boston, MA
Is this formula good for black people hair?
Sierra L.
Chanhassen, MN
How do you use this product in your hair regimine? and which products of the system do you use?
Latoya O.
What is the retail value?
Priscila F.
How long does it take for you to notice the improvement this product makes on your hair?
Shelley O.
Montreal
How many times should I use this during a month?