BY OGX® #26 in Shampoo

Indulge your hair with this creamy lather, made with repairing silk proteins and hydrating argan oil. It will help restore your hair while locking in intense moisture to create silky, perfect strands.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methyl Gluceth-10, Trideceth-12, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40, (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• Que tal es? E escuchado que es bueno.Be the first to answer!
  • I have always heard these types of shampoos are really good but i...6 Answers
  • Hey, I have several different shampoos from ogx just bc of the sc...2 Answers
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
(Thick, wavy, dry color-treated hair.) I'd been using another shampoo and bought a bottle of this to switch things up, as I do every other bottle or so. I'm so glad I did! The lather immediately felt creamier and more nourishing than the shampoo I'd been using, and there was a huge difference in the way my hair responded to styling. Even using my old conditioner, my hair was softer, smoother, bouncier, springier, and healthier looking after two shampoos. I'd resigned myself to having dry hair due to coloring it, but the problem wasn't my hair. I'd just been using the wrong moisturizing shampoo! Being scent sensitive, I also like that this shampoo isn't "fragrance overkill".
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I absolutely love this entire line of hair care. It works wonders for my hair. It does exactly what it claims to do without making my hair feel weighed down or dried out. The price point is incredible for the quality of the product. I like to change my hair care up sometimes, but I've repurchased this multiple times. It's one of my all time favorites.

This product is also cruelty-free, which makes it even better!
Venus W.
Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is my favorite shampoo. I have curly dry hair. This shampoo cleans my hair without making it feel greasy. It's affordable and doesn't take a lot so the bottle lasts for quite awhile. My only minor complaint is that I wish there was a way to make sure that you could get every drop out of the bottle. I often put a little water in the bottle at the end to swish around to try to get it all.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
South Bend, IN
This is my go to shampoo. I've been using it for at least four years now and I keep coming back to it. I have very long hair and nothing else keeps my ends look as healthy as this shampoo. It has a light natural smell. I personally don't like overly perfumed and artificial smelling shampoos so this is a plus for me. It keeps my hair looking clean but very soft and shiny.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite brands and favorite products. My hair is naturally curly and a bit dry, and this shampoo definitely leaves it shiny and smooth. I usually use it every other day and every time I end up with healthy-looking hair. Also, the scent is simply wonderful. I have to admit that it can be a bit on the pricey side, but it's totally worth it.
Magali A.
Magali A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo! I have very thick hair that gets frizzy all the time and since I started using this shampoo I can tell a difference. My hair looks a lot healthier too. A plus is that it leaves my hair smelling amazing! I love it and won't ever go back to using the other shampoos I have used in the past.
Nevie B.
Nevie B.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is my favorite shampoo. OGX shampoos always leave my hair soft, shiny, and best of all, they are not tested on animals. I love the array of scents and formulas they have, but the Argan Oil of Morocco is my go-to - it always makes me happy to see that blue bottle in stock in my shower caddy!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Nampa, ID
This is a good product I haven't used it in several months. It definitely is better than other name brand products they leave my hair feeling oily/greasy. Pretty affordable and will stay with this line of products more than likely always...Im trying them all to see which one is my favorite
Vasny M.
Vasny M.
Amazing! I love how it's sulfate free which does less damage to my hair. I use this product every three days which is how often I wash my hair. My hair is frizzy and it definitely makes it slick and shiny. I have repurchased it although it's a bit pricey but it is a very good product.
Savanna P.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really like this shampoo! I have pretty healthy hair and I was just looking for something that would add shine to my hair and hydrate it a bit. This is perfect! I think it has the right amount of oils in it to hydrate but isn't going to make your hair look greasy.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the OGX serums, is the shampoo and conditioner worth trying or should I stick to brands that I know work for me?
Karina J.
Karina J.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it the only size or does it have others?
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Portageville, MO
I have always heard these types of shampoos are really good but i have never tried them. I was wondering from experience who preferred them and why? Needing something to that will make your hair grow, while making it stronger, and smells good!
I want to try this, but I have oily hair and I don't know if it's good for me.. someone help me!!
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
This is the only brand I will use. I have tried this one, are there any other from the OGX line you would recommend?