BY OGX

Indulge your hair with this creamy lather, made with repairing silk proteins and hydrating argan oil. It will help restore your hair while locking in intense moisture to create silky, perfect strands.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methyl Gluceth-10, Trideceth-12, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40, (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Amanda W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I tend to have an oily scalp and I thought the argan oil would make my oily scalp worse. I used this while staying with my sister and I fell in absolute LOVE with this shampoo. My hair and scalp felt amazing and I did not experience an oily scalp after using which is a win in my book! Definitely recommend!
Ashley D.
Bronx, NY
I believe this is a great product and adds a lot of moisture. The only downside is that, at least the one that I purchased, had dimethicone which isn’t great for curly hair. I believe they removed that silicone out of most of their products though. Other than that, good bargain!
Kristen R.
Alamogordo, NM
OMGGGGGGG I saw results after the very first shampoo! Even before it was over! This line of shampoos and conditioners is AMAZING, even if not quite pocket-friendly all the time. The bottles are pretty small and you don't get very much out of them though.
anaidelisse P.
Philadelphia, PA
I am in love with this products all of them works perfectly good in my hair. Leaving hair smoothly and strong this one not the choice for oily scalp maybe. But tgeres other good choices still good for all types of hair they smell really good i live them.
emilia g.
Madison, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
My literal holy grail this shampoo and conditioner leaves your hair so soft and shiny after using. A major deal breaker for me is if scent and this product smells AMAZING it also perfumes your hair for over 24 hours with the smell. Simply amazing
Janiah S.
I love love love this shampoo ! Doesn’t dry my hair whatsoever , super long lasting because it really does cleanse and it smells amazing. If you have dry hair this will definitely help you ! I would most definitely re-purchase.
Cassandra B.
Not only does this shampoo smell amazing but it also makes my hair feel extremely soft. My hair is somewhat damaged but after each wash with this shampoo it really feels restored. The shampoo also doesn’t weigh down my curls
Jade S.
Waverly
This is my favorite shampoo! The smell is amazing! My husband loves the way my hair smells with this shampoo and the scent lasts until my next wash (every 3rd day). My hair looks and feels lovely and the price is awesome!
Amy K.
Buffalo, NY
I’ve tried a lot of these in this brand and this one is my go back to fav! I still have bottles of others in my closet but this one is my fav! It smells great, foams nicely and my hair always feels great after!
Maria M.
This shampoo did not lather, I had to reapply over and over. I felt as it did nothing on my hair, extremely dried out my hair. It’s pricey and won’t be recommending to any one. It did not work me, won’t be purchasing it again
Sarah L.
I like the OGX serums, is the shampoo and conditioner worth trying or should I stick to brands that I know work for me?
Karina J.
Doral, FL
Is it the only size or does it have others?
Kayla W.
Portageville, MO
I have always heard these types of shampoos are really good but i have never tried them. I was wondering from experience who preferred them and why? Needing something to that will make your hair grow, while making it stronger, and smells good!
I want to try this, but I have oily hair and I don't know if it's good for me.. someone help me!!
Veronica S.
This is the only brand I will use. I have tried this one, are there any other from the OGX line you would recommend?