BY OGX®

Indulge your hair with this creamy lather, made with repairing silk proteins and hydrating argan oil. It will help restore your hair while locking in intense moisture to create silky, perfect strands.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methyl Gluceth-10, Trideceth-12, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40, (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Buy on ULTA*
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Not bad! I went from using Pantene in the summer to Head and Shoulders to now this. I noticed after using Head and Shoulders in the summer and transitioning into winter, it just wasn't doing it for me. It will be about 3 months since I have last had my haircut (I am to get one soon!) and my hair is dry, brittle and just nasty from the winter and Head and Shoulders this winter already. I previously was using it for greasy hair in the summer. Anyway, I transitioned into OGX Argan OIL OF Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo and I already noticed a difference after one use. It is kind of hard to lather into your hair (I am assuming that is the "oil" part of it) but the shampoo AND conditioner work well together. I really enjoy the scent, although I don't care much these days as long as my hair doesn't look like what it was turning into before I used this! I highly recommend for the WINTER months! I am not sure how this will be on my hair in the summer.
Maria M.
This shampoo did not lather, I had to reapply over and over. I felt as it did nothing on my hair, extremely dried out my hair. It’s pricey and won’t be recommending to any one. It did not work me, won’t be purchasing it again
Allison H.
I got the product on sale for 3 dollars. It hydrates my hair and applies well. The smell is very nice and there was a lot in the bottle for a small looking bottle. I also did not have to use a lot to get it to lather everywhere. I would buy it again and recommend it to others looking for a hydrating shampoo.
Katie E.
Indianapolis, IN
The price point is okay for the big bottle. Smelled really nice and I really like the packaging. Just wasn’t what I was looking for with my hair type. I’ve also had problems with shampoos with argon oil in them making my hair fall out more than normal. So this might work for someone else it just didn’t help my dry hair.
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love this product! I have tried many shampoos and finally found the one that was perfect for me. I have greasy hair so I need a shampoo that will keep the grease away for a while. This product does exactly that! It smells so nice too! I keep purchasing this product and would highly recommend it to others!
Raquel V.
Las Vegas , NV
I bought this because I’d heard so many good things about it. It was like $7-$8 for the larger size on sale at CVS. I loved the smell of this product. I like the way it cleansed my hair, but for some reason once my hair was dry it would get really staticky. To be honest I’m not sure if it was the shampoo or the conditioner, but I’d have to use something else in combination every single time to keep the static under control. It is on the pricier side for the size of product, but since I found the larger size bottle it wasn’t so bad.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Really wanted to love this! When my hair was more damaged (before the big chop) my hair liked it but after I cut my hair & stopped using heat on my hair, I’ve noticed my hair getting oily easily & I don’t wash my hair everyday so it was really getting to me. I love this brand but it’s a hit or miss with some of their products
crystal V.
I have very frizzy and nappy hair but this product has helped tremendously! I normally have to iron my hair in order for it to be calmed when it’s in a pony tail, but my hair isn’t as frizzy or nappy. Also, I ironed my hair once my hair dried and got complimented all day from how nice it looked. A bit pricey, but definitely worth it!!!! Once I wash, i have to use quite a big amount to feel the clean but it also smells great. Lastly, my hair does get greasy faster so be careful for those who already have oily hair.
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
One of the more expensive shampoos but it has so many benefits! It smells great, keeps my hair smooth, shiny, healthy, and clean. I love to get the travel size when I go on trips so I know my hair will look great even with weird hotel water pressure.
Summer Q.
Princeton
So I do love the brand OGX. But this specific kind by them didn't do so well for my hair after a while. After a while it started to leave my hair feeling kind of hay like and I just didn't like that. But I have tried others by OGX and they did well.
Sarah L.
I like the OGX serums, is the shampoo and conditioner worth trying or should I stick to brands that I know work for me?
Karina J.
Caracas
Is it the only size or does it have others?
Kayla W.
Portageville, MO
I have always heard these types of shampoos are really good but i have never tried them. I was wondering from experience who preferred them and why? Needing something to that will make your hair grow, while making it stronger, and smells good!
I want to try this, but I have oily hair and I don't know if it's good for me.. someone help me!!
Veronica S.
This is the only brand I will use. I have tried this one, are there any other from the OGX line you would recommend?