BeautyHairHair ProductsOGX
OGX Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo

OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo

by OGX

Indulge your hair with this creamy lather, made with repairing silk proteins and hydrating argan oil. It will help restore your hair while locking in intense moisture to create silky, perfect strands.

HOW TO USE

Apply shampoo generously to wet hair, massage into a lather through to ends, then rinse the hair thoroughly. After shampooing, follow with conditioner. Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse immediately. For best results use in conjunction with other

INGREDIENTS

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methyl Gluceth-10, Trideceth-12, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40, (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

While we strive to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, and up-to-date. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.

Does anyone else experience frizziness with this shampoo….especially the curly girls?
Best shampoo that doesnt create buildup?
Best shampoo and conditioner for super oily, fine/limp hair (looking for texture!)? OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo #f4f follow 4 follow - insta: merllamicorn
Start your review of OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer K.
OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer K.
OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this shampoo, both of them. First the bottle caught my eye, the reviews I've read were good, it smells amazing and last but definitely not least, it leaves my hair feeling and looking shiny and soft and hydrated! You won't be disappointed! HUGE Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo, & Penetrating Oil OGX Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo #ogx
Cheyene J.
Williamstown, KY
OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo uploaded by Cheyene J.
does wonders for my hair. super soft. actually gives my hair more volume. i enjoy these products. if i was to improve the product id definitely add the pump to the top of it. but, overall im impressed with it.
Prerna A.
OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo uploaded by Prerna A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Cleans well and makes my hair very soft and frizz free without stripping it. The perfect moisturizing shampoo for dry scalp and hair.
Rajshree  A.
Edmond, OK
OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo uploaded by Rajshree  A.
[product:ogx-renewing-argan-oil-of-morocco-shampoo-&-conditioner] is for people looking for sulphate free shampoo, its not incredible but i like how it washes my hair and doesn't strip it. It leaves hair feeling super soft and it smells amazing. I am half way through the bottle and its doing me well.
Priscilla A.
Glen Allen, VA
OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo uploaded by Priscilla A.
I was worried that this shampoo would leave my hair oily, but it didn’t! I didn’t notice much of a difference between this shampoo and the previous shampoo I was using, except that this shampoo smelled really good. Hopefully over time I’ll be able to notice a significant positive difference.
Annie A.
Bronx, NY
OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo uploaded by Annie A.
Purchased at: ULTA
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco, always been treating the best love this shampoo and conditioner perfect for most type of hair & how well you treat your hair. #haircare #arganoil #hair 💙
Charline  C.
Brooklyn, NY
OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo uploaded by Charline  C.
This shampoo is really soothing on the scalp. If you are the type that love bubbles, you will need to use more than the normal portion. My hair texture is between 4b and 4a and It really help with my dry scalp. It doesn’t do much for my curls but it didn’t damage it. I had my bf tried it on his straight texture hair and it gave him volume. I would recommend curly textured hair to try it before committing to it and people with Straight hair to run to the store and grab some......
Brittany  O.
Woonsocket, RI
OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo uploaded by Brittany  O.
i tried the products as soon as i got them today and i was excited because my hair has been through quite a lot of damage lately. i went from red to blonde and my hair was feeling quite dry even after a self hair cut. so i used all the products because why not. great smell. nice sizes. and i do already see and feel a quite noticable difference in my hair. it looks and feels smother softer and healthier. very happy. thank you influenster.
Natalie  R.
Justice, IL
OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo uploaded by Natalie  R.
Overall, this is a great shampoo! I like my shampoos a little more thick but this one is more runny, but that’s not a bad thing at all. This shampoo really hydrated my hair and overall in combination with the other products has made my hair SO SO SOFT. My hair shines and overall has been so healthy! I love the smell too, it lasts a few days! Will definitely continue using !
Brittany G.
Thornville, OH
OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo uploaded by Brittany G.
I actually really like this shampoo! It smells extremely good. I have pretty long and super thick hair, so I have to use quite a bit of it, but that doesn't bother me. It is super affordable as well. It doesn't seem to make my hair greasy, either. I would recommend!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sara R.
il y a 9 mois
Elizabeth H. il y a 9 mois
I have an oily scalp and fine hair, and I really love the volumizing line from JVN. It doesn’t really add texture, but it adds tons of volume and easily removes the oil from my hair. I’m super picky when it comes to shampoos (I don’t use conditioner), and this is my second favorite ever! My favorite is the Christophe Robin Shampoo Paste with Rassoul Clay and Rose. It does add texture as well as volume, and it significantly reduces the amount of oil on my scalp. The JVN is more affordable than the Christophe Robin.
Molly M.
teehee
il y a 10 mois
Nicole G. il y a 10 mois
I have tried this and I love it and love that all the supermarkets sell it
Kevin C.
Sun Valley, CA
il y a 10 mois
Tawanda J. il y a 10 mois
I have coily hair that's very dry and I absolutely love the OGX Argan Oil conditioner so I'd imagine the shampoo would be great as well.
member-59b95
il y a un an
Caren R. il y a un an
There's a lawsuit against ogx at the moment. I used to use it and had a lot of hairfall in the last year, I stopped using it.
Josephine M.
Las Vegas
il y a un an
OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo Is this really good for strengthening hair or leaving hair sleek n shiny?
Shirin S. il y a un an