BY OGX® #15 in Shampoo

Indulge your hair with this creamy lather, made with repairing silk proteins and hydrating argan oil. It will help restore your hair while locking in intense moisture to create silky, perfect strands.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methyl Gluceth-10, Trideceth-12, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40, (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really dry hair. Not by choice, mind you, but because a few years back I went through this absolutely stupid phase where I completely mistreated my poor hair, and bounced between bleaching it (I have very dark brown hair) and using outlandish colors (that I still love and would gladly use again). I wasn't good to it between treatments, though, and never conditioned or used pretty much anything to try to ensure that my hair didn't suffer and effectively fry. The ends were mutilated, it was just a disaster. Everybody said to try argan oil to fix the damage, or at least prevent more, but I wasn't sure. I'm not good with hair care routines to begin with, and adding in an extra step of trying to drag oil through my hair didn't sound appealing. This stuff is fantastic, though, and a perfect alternative to using oils that I might otherwise forget to use, or downright ignore because it's an extra step for someone who is all about speed and ease. It smells fantastic and leaves my hair softer than I'm used to. It helps repair some of the damage done and best of all I can't forget it
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite shampoo of all time. Not only is it great for your natural hear it’s amazing for hair extensions because it is sulfate free. They always have this at target for five dollars and the double size is $10 which is an amazing deal because this revitalizes my hair extensions every time I use it and make them last so much longer. It’s so moisturizing and hydrating and my natural hair has grown so much and I’ve noticed that I don’t have as much damage and breakage. This is my all-time favorite and I probably won’t switch anytime soon. I highly recommend
Maria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo did not lather, I had to reapply over and over. I felt as it did nothing on my hair, extremely dried out my hair. It’s pricey and won’t be recommending to any one. It did not work me, won’t be purchasing it again
Heather R.
Seneca, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo was amazing!  After lots of time in the sun and pool with color treated hair I felt that my hair was weak and breaking.  Within a few weeks my hair showed noticeably less breakage.  The smell is great!  I was extremely satisfied with this shampoo and it is a great value for the price.
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn’t like this a much as other brands. I had to use a lot of shampoo just to get it all over my hair and my hair is fine. The oil is amazing tho! I just not impressed with the shampoo. Left my hair feeling dry and coarse
Katie E.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price point is okay for the big bottle. Smelled really nice and I really like the packaging. Just wasn’t what I was looking for with my hair type. I’ve also had problems with shampoos with argon oil in them making my hair fall out more than normal. So this might work for someone else it just didn’t help my dry hair.
Sierra B.
Avon
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! It is thicker and you can feel the oil in it when you lather into your hair. If you keep it in for a few minutes, you can feel your hair get softer and softer from the oil. This brand has a really good oil you can use after the shower that will leave your hair silky smooth and tangle free!
Raquel V.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I’d heard so many good things about it. It was like $7-$8 for the larger size on sale at CVS. I loved the smell of this product. I like the way it cleansed my hair, but for some reason once my hair was dry it would get really staticky. To be honest I’m not sure if it was the shampoo or the conditioner, but I’d have to use something else in combination every single time to keep the static under control. It is on the pricier side for the size of product, but since I found the larger size bottle it wasn’t so bad.
Zelda A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been growing out my hair for about three years and I use heat tools on it frequently so in order to strengthen my hair to help it grow I purchased this shampoo and it was definitely worth it! My hair was so soft, strong and manageable. I highly recommend it
Megan F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to shampoo when I want to know I’m gonna get a quality product for less money. It smells AMAZING and my brush slides through my normally tangly hair when I use this product. It seems to clean my hair without leaving behind heavy residue.
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the OGX serums, is the shampoo and conditioner worth trying or should I stick to brands that I know work for me?
Karina J.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it the only size or does it have others?
Kayla W.
Portageville, MO
I have always heard these types of shampoos are really good but i have never tried them. I was wondering from experience who preferred them and why? Needing something to that will make your hair grow, while making it stronger, and smells good!
I want to try this, but I have oily hair and I don't know if it's good for me.. someone help me!!
Veronica S.
This is the only brand I will use. I have tried this one, are there any other from the OGX line you would recommend?