Hair CareHair Styling ProductsOGX
Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Strength Hair Mask (Extra Strength)

OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Strength Hair Mask (Extra Strength)

by OGX

Give your hair an upgrade with this super creamy hair mask. With an extra powerful formula OGX® Hydrate & Repair + Argan Oil of Morocco Hair Mask helps to intensely hydrate and lock in moisture. With argan oil of Morocco and silk proteins, this creamy blend helps detangles, delivering superior hydration and added inner strength. Give hair a second chance at silky perfection! Saturate hair in a powerful blend with OGX® Extra Strength Argan Oil of Morocco Collection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Strength Hair Mask (Extra Strength)!
Judy D.
W Lafayette, IN
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Strength Hair Mask (Extra Strength) uploaded by Judy D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is another of my favorites... smells really good... the cream is really thick but really easy to apply... you don't have to use much a little goes along way... I recommend this product...
Jaclyn W.
East Windsor, NJ
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Strength Hair Mask (Extra Strength) uploaded by Jaclyn W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like that OGX argan oil products make my hair feel silky so i bought this treatment mask to try. I use it once a week and my hair is never dry and seems healthy, so i guess it works. I have fine, highlighted hair that is cut short. I would probably buy again.
Camila G.
Sykesville, MD
this brand is my favorite for hair. It is really very good, all its products are used to repair hair and keep it shiny and silky. this mask helps hydrate and my hair looks shiny and soft
Tanaz K.
Jackson Hts, NY
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Strength Hair Mask (Extra Strength) uploaded by Tanaz K.
I Love this product. Been using it for a very long time. Smells heavenly and makes your hair soft and silky OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Strength Hair Mask (Extra Strength)
Rachel M.
Racine, WI
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Strength Hair Mask (Extra Strength) uploaded by Rachel M.
I really like these argan oil of morocco because theyre very hydrating but dont weigh down my thin hair. I used this product and let it sit for the maximum recommend time and I love how my hair feels! Only thing about this line is the smell, I love a great that leaves a great scent in your hair and unfortunately none of the argan oil products do that. This one smells much stronger in the container and smells great but unfortunately your hair just smells like, well wet hair when your done.
Verial B.
Wichita, KS
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Strength Hair Mask (Extra Strength) uploaded by Verial B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product to keep my hair smooth and having less hair fall after few times using this. Smells so good, thick consistency so it can stay on my hair for few minutes until I wash it off. My hair feels smooth and not greasy for few days after using this.
Lorena W.
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Strength Hair Mask (Extra Strength) uploaded by Lorena W.
Anything with the words hydrating and repairing is a plus for my dry, split-ended hair. This hair mask and the oil were my favorite products of the line. I think this product is ideally used once or twice a week while the oil you can use every single night. After using this mask and letting my hair naturally dry there was not as much frizz and craziness going on which was great.
Jayleen Q.
Mcallen, TX
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Strength Hair Mask (Extra Strength) uploaded by Jayleen Q.
I loved the hair mask!! It left my hair so smooth and silky 😍😍 a little bit goes a long way!
Jennifer K.
Hermitage, TN
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Strength Hair Mask (Extra Strength) uploaded by Jennifer K.
This came at the right time! I was in need of a new hair mask! You only need to do this 1-2x/week. I have used ogx products for years and I always love the way they make my hair feel and smell! This argan oil of Morocco line makes my hair feel smooth and healthy and it smells good too! Thank you OGX and influenster for hooking me up with these amazing products!
Meghan S.
Battle Ground, WA
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Strength Hair Mask (Extra Strength) uploaded by Meghan S.
My hair is so smooth after I use this! It amazed me after the first time I used this product. I use it around 2-3 a week. I love it

Looking for your answer?