BeautyHairHair ProductsOGX
Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Strength Conditioner

OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Strength Conditioner

by OGX

Bring your hair back to silky perfection. This extra strength conditioning formula blend fortified with silk proteins helps strengthen and soften every strand with moisture.

How To Use ?

After shampooing, apply conditioner generously to hair, working through to ends. Wait 3-5 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly. Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse immediately. For best results use in conjunction with other OGX products.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Glycol Distearate, Glycol Stearate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 40 (CI 16035).

While we strive to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, and up-to-date. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.

Does this conditioner make your hair fall out?
Is this good for extremely dry hair?
How is use product ?
Start your review of OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Strength Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah B.
I love my Ogx shampoo and conditioner! It smells great and really leaves my hair feeling soft! It's a must have.
Sue L.
LOVE !!!! It made my hair feel so good and soft, i've gotten my whole family on this and they love it. It's smells so good, its really hydrating and its easy to use and apply obviously since its conditioner but i recommend this highly for anyone who wants to try something new and hydrating
Zoey I.
this works perfect for my curly hair, its so moisturizing. I highly recommend this conditioner, worth all the money
Kate R.
Brisbane
This leaves my hair smooth and soft. I don’t find any overwhelming odour to it. I don’t need to use that much compared to the ogx shampoo. My hair is bleached and this conditioner is suitable. It’s my go-to conditioner.
Melanie S.
CLARKSON, WA
When my dandruff is under control and all is right in my life I like to splurge out on this as I adore the aroma and feel of my hair after using it. No tangles and no hair breakage.
lala D.
sydney
this is one of my favourite conditioners yet, its nice and thick and really absorbs into yhe hair leaving it soft and silky
Georgia T.
Brisbane
I actually swear by this conditioner. My hair is slightly damaged and usually pretty dull, however when I started using this conditioner I noticed that my hair immediately starting looking more healthy and soft. It smells absolutely amazing and is honestly the holy grail.
Freya P.
ararat
Argon oil is an absolute must in your hair care routine, especially this product. I have no complaints over this product it works a charm. OGX Argon oil products are a go to. Very happy with these.
Fiona L.
I just live for ogx conditioners. Their results are always amazing and making my hair really shine. I just feel that this particular conditioner isn’t very different to the other Conditioners this company sells, I don’t see any extra strength
Amanda T.
Sydney
Love this conditioner. Leaves my hair so smooth and silky. A little bit works a long way, will highly recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jordyn /.
Spring Valley
il y a 3 ans
OGX Hydrate + Repair Extra Strength Argan Oil of Morrocco Shampoo & Conditioner Set 13 Oz Are these two products to get her the way to go for curly hair that is often dry like mine?
Yanileysi C. il y a 2 ans
I used to have curly hair before, but went throw a process of dying my hair and lost my curls!!! This line it’s not for curls it’s to repair hair, I with recommend you the OGX coconut curls!! The hydrate and repair leave your hair very softly 👌🏽❣️