OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by Crystal G.OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by Angelina A.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Indulge in this exceptionally hydrating body wash with argan oil of Morocco and silk proteins to help wash away the worries of dry skin and leave skin silky-soft.

water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, Polyquaternium-6, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Ppg-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Dmdm Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (Ci 16035), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).

• What is your favorite product from Organix?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "The creamy texture of the body wash feels soothing and the dry oil finish absorbs quickly restoring my skin to a soft supple glow." in 6 reviews
  • "It slightly moisturized my skin, not very well though." in 1 review
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Waltham, MA
So I bought this product not too long ago because i kept hearing all this hype about Argan oil being especially good for your skin. I didn't even think to pop it open and smell it at CVS before I purchased it. I am more into fruity and fresh smells when it comes to body washes, and this product was not that at all. I don't even know what to compare the scent too, but I was not much of a fan. Also the body wash itself seemed greasy when applied, probably because the Argan oil. All around I just was not impressed and after three times of trying to like it, I threw it out. I guess it's for everyone
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX
My FAVORITE body wash ever! I've recently started using the products in the organix line, and bought this item with the help of a coupon. I was not disappointed. It smells incredible to start. Clean and fresh but not too fragrant! My absolutely favorite thing about this body wash is that it leaves my skin SO silky smooth! I really feel like I'm washing the day/gym off, which is exactly what I want! Love love love, buying again and again!
kimber k.
kimber k.
Savannah, GA
My favorite brand of hair care/ body wash to buy when I'm shopping for a bargain. I found this brand available at Walmart. Aragan oil softens skin and hair Providing healthy oils and nutrients. It's questionable how much actual Argan oil is really in the formula; argan oil is a more expensive beauty product and this is a very affordable body wash. Either way it smells great and seems to be moisturizing. Definitely would recommend.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Bakersfield, CA
LOVE! For some reason I really find this packaging to work better then other packaging. While the quality of this product is comparable to Dove, the scents are amazing! They offer more of a tropical appeal then Dove and this I prefer. Unfortunately, Target does not carry this one so I don't purchase it as often as I would like. But when it is on coupon at another drug store I definitely make the extra trip to snag a bunch.
Hana M.
Hana M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I really wanted to like this. I've tried the shampoo/conditioner before. The smell is amazing and it lathers wonderfully. I thought because of the brand it would be all natural. Well yes, it's obvious I need to read labels better. My skin started getting itchy and a little rash developed. I stopped using it immediately. It most likely will work for others, too bad it didn't work out for me.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Fremont, CA
This used to be my favorite body lotion for the longest time. It smells amazing, but I don't seem to get the most moisturization out of this product. I use it all over my body several times a week, and it's ok. The best thing about this is that it is often at sale at Ulta so you can get it in bulk and it will last a long time. Again, the best part about it is the scent - it's amazing!
Grace W.
Grace W.
Buxton, NC
Ok I've never used the body wash, but I've used the Argan oil shampoo and let me tell you, I would buy this for the rest of my life. Always leaves my hair feeling soft shiny and refreshed. I ALWAYS use this after I bleach my hair and let me tell ya it helps a hell of a lot with the moisturizing, since bleaching seriously dries it out. Bought it at Harris Teeter / Food Lion.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
I like the smell, but I always feel like I go through liquid soap way quicker than bars. Also after doing some research I found that this brand isn't completely cruelty free which is a pretty big deal to me. I think if your organic you probably shouldn't be testing any ingredients on animals, but that's just my personal opinion. I'd buy again if they went cruelty free.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I saw this product, I was a little hesitant since I thought this might be greasy, since it is an oil, but considering it was winter time and I could use as much moisturization as I could get, I decided to give it a buy and I am pleased with it. It is NOT greasy and it leaves my skin soft, smooth and supple all day long. This makes your skin feel divine.
Lino V.
Lino V.
Medley, FL
This moisturizing body wash is wonderful. I like the scent and the fact that it does make my skin feel soft. I had no issue with sudsing but I use a pouf in the shower. This will be my new shower wash. I also use the companion lotion and during the winter the dry oil moisturizer by OGX.
OGX makes a couple of other scents of body wash and lotion
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
Beech Grove, IN
What is your favorite product from Organix?