Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashOGX
Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Hydrating Body Wash

OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Hydrating Body Wash

by OGX

Indulge in this exceptionally hydrating body wash with argan oil of Morocco and silk proteins to help wash away the worries of dry skin and leave skin silky-soft.

is this body wash expensive ?
What is your favorite product from Organix?
Start your review of OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Hydrating Body Wash!
Product Highlights
I use this entire line and it's amazing! I use it every day and it's so hydrating and makes your skin so smooth. I actually like it better than the Moroccanoil one (which it is a dupe for) because I like the softer smell better. in reviews
Smells HEAVENLY, is great on dry/sensitive skin, makes skin super soft, is very affordable for the quality and they don't test on animals!in reviews
AH! I can't get over how nice this wash is, it is so perfect on my dry skin and makes me fell like a whole new person!in reviews
Kristin S.
Richmond
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by Kristin S.
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by Kristin S.
I love this body wash, it leave you so moisturized and it stays on after the shower too and my skin has be soft after every shower
Stephanie W.
Kenosha, WI
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by Stephanie W.
Purchased at: Target
I decided to try this OGX body wash because I love its shampoo/conditioner counterparts. I was not disappointed! A little goes a long way in leaving my skin feeling hydrated and fresh. This is definitely on my repurchase list!
Sarah D.
Brooklyn, NY
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by Sarah D.
Another great OGX product! I was excited to try their body wash after loving the shampoos and I wasn’t disappointed. The scent is incredible and my skin feels clean and moisturized after my shower.
Heather S.
I really love this product. Very creamy and thick but goes on very smooth. Not sticky and makes your skin feel amazing! Great smell too!
Leigh-Anne G.
Deerfield Beach, FL
This stuff is awesome!!! It's smells amazing! It lathers and foams into this wonderful experience. Leaves a nice base layer scent, to accentuate you beauty regime
Yareli B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by Yareli B.
Loveeeee this product. Leaves my skin soo soft and smelling soo good. Only thing I dislike is that is way to watery. I would like for it to be more thick than watery. But I would totally recommend.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Target
I have used this body wash multiple times and I love ❤️ it smells amazing 😻 and I truly believe you will to. It leaves your skin very smooth and not greasy at all
Julia J.
Johnson City, TN
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by Julia J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the smell of this OGX body wash. It smells luxurious but it isn't over-powering at all. It has argan oil of Morocco and silk proteins so it's extra hydrating. It is rich and creamy also. Leaves a radiant glow on your skin also. It is a sulfate free formula, and I love that. Highly recommend. [product:ogx-radiant-glow-argan-oil-of-morocco-body-wash---19.5-fl-oz] OGX Amazon
Anna B.
Spring, TX
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by Anna B.
I love this body wash! Smells super good and it makes my skin feel so smooth when I get out of the shower. Since I have started using it my skin has feel so much more smooth and it hasn’t been as dry lately. I would definitely recommend this! It is a great product!
Lizzy R.
Apopka, FL
All OVX products that I have used have been great! Super moisturizing and do not irritate me at all. Sometimes in the winter my skin gets dry but OGX has been able to definitely provide some much needed moisture!