BY OGX® #16 in Body Wash

Indulge in this exceptionally hydrating body wash with argan oil of Morocco and silk proteins to help wash away the worries of dry skin and leave skin silky-soft.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, Polyquaternium-6, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• What is your favorite product from Organix?1 Answers
Celeste M.
burton, MI
I’ve been issuing this for awhile now and i would say it works good but I’m gonna stick to my dove shampoo and conditioner. If you like good smelly products then this is for you. I would recommend.....
Samantha R.
San Antonio , TX
I don't know about anyone else, but i absolutely love the smell of this body wash! You can pair it with the matching shampoo, conditioner, and lotion for maximum results! My current fave❤
Tindra S.
I tried this product once, and it wasn't bad. I was at my friends house and we had just been to the beach so I used her shower and she had the Argan Oil Body Wash. It left my skin feeling soft and it smelled really nice. Personally I prefer a jelly or something a little thicker is texture, but i would recommend it.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
I loved this shampoo and conditioner- it works great and smelled amazing ... as soon as I found the body wash I was in heaven! Smells great and since it's a body wash I can get clean skin while also getting moisturized skin from the Moroccan oil. Great value and leaves your skin smelling great and nourished!
Amber H.
Gilbert, AZ
OGX has to be my favorite all-around products. I’ve been using this body wash in combination with the matching shampoo, conditioner and mousse and have been left super impressed! It leaves your skin feeling super soft and hydrated while leaving a nice, subtle scent throughout the day!
Courtney F.
Twin Lake, MI
This product is seriously amazing. I bought it last week for the first time and it is really gentle on my sensitive skin. It also smells great and the scent lasts for a long time. I use it once a day in the shower and it works great. I would definitely recommend this product.
Colleen B.
This stuff smells absolutely incredible. I found it at heb originally and now I can find it just about anywhere! It’s affordable and you get a lot for your money. It’s also perfect because it’s a unisex scent so my boyfriend and I don’t have to buy two different body washes!
Monaye L.
Elk River, MN
I love this stuff!!! This makes my skin so soft. I will say one thing that my skin feels amazing just wish the sent would last longer.but my skin stays moist all day long. I bought this at my local walgreens. I buy it every chance i get because it sells out quick
Gina C.
Monrovia
Smells amazing and is super moisturizing. Feels great on the skin. Very gentle and great for sensitive skin. I got it at Walmart. It literally feels like you’re applying lotion i. The shower. The oils feel so good. Will definitely be buying this time after time.
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I just switched over to this body wash, it is awesome! It's so cheap for the amount you get. It's sulfate free, which is wonderful for your skin, and it smells amazing, with a wonderful lather. You can get this at Ulta, Target, or your local grocery store.
Stephany H.
Beech Grove, IN
What is your favorite product from Organix?