BY OGX®

Indulge in this exceptionally hydrating body wash with argan oil of Morocco and silk proteins to help wash away the worries of dry skin and leave skin silky-soft.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, Polyquaternium-6, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• What is your favorite product from Organix?1 Answers
OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Hydrating Body Wash
  • "I use this entire line and it's amazing! I use it every day and it's so hydrating and makes your skin so smooth. I actually like it better than the Moroccanoil one (which it is a dupe for) because I like the softer smell better. " in 40 reviews
  • "Smells HEAVENLY, is great on dry/sensitive skin, makes skin super soft, is very affordable for the quality and they don't test on animals!" in 15 reviews
  • "AH! I can't get over how nice this wash is, it is so perfect on my dry skin and makes me fell like a whole new person!" in 12 reviews
Samantha H.
Rio Rancho , NM
This body wash smells very fresh, but it doesn't last on my skin throughout the day. It lathers very nicely and I feel like my skin is soft and smooth all day. For it being a sulfate free body wash, I feel like it doesn't take much to lather up a loofah nicely. My bottle has lasted for a couple of months now!
krista v.
Austin, TX
Love the smell and the way it foams up during the shower. My skin is soft to the touch and lightly scented after each use. I think I bought mine for around $6 which is totally reasonable for the size of the container.
Shelby P.
Waco, TX
I love this brand. It smells great and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. It is very affordable and effective. The bottle is a good size so it lasts a good while. Would recommend! You can get it in any grocery store.
Tiana R.
Millington, TN
This is my favorite body wash I’ve ever used. I love the scent and I love the consistency of the soap. I would definitely continue purchasing this or other scents. I also own the same line in shampoo and conditioner.
Madeline M.
The smell of the argan oil body wash is so good. It's not too perfumey and made my skin soft. I do wish it made my skin a little more hydrated. It was almost ten dollars for the bottle and it's a pretty big bottle, i hope they drop the price a few dollars.
Amber H.
Gilbert, AZ
OGX has to be my favorite all-around products. I’ve been using this body wash in combination with the matching shampoo, conditioner and mousse and have been left super impressed! It leaves your skin feeling super soft and hydrated while leaving a nice, subtle scent throughout the day!
Courtney F.
Twin Lake, MI
This product is seriously amazing. I bought it last week for the first time and it is really gentle on my sensitive skin. It also smells great and the scent lasts for a long time. I use it once a day in the shower and it works great. I would definitely recommend this product.
Colleen B.
This stuff smells absolutely incredible. I found it at heb originally and now I can find it just about anywhere! It’s affordable and you get a lot for your money. It’s also perfect because it’s a unisex scent so my boyfriend and I don’t have to buy two different body washes!
Monaye L.
Elk River, MN
I love this stuff!!! This makes my skin so soft. I will say one thing that my skin feels amazing just wish the sent would last longer.but my skin stays moist all day long. I bought this at my local walgreens. I buy it every chance i get because it sells out quick
Gina C.
Monrovia
Smells amazing and is super moisturizing. Feels great on the skin. Very gentle and great for sensitive skin. I got it at Walmart. It literally feels like you’re applying lotion i. The shower. The oils feel so good. Will definitely be buying this time after time.
Stephany H.
Beech Grove, IN
What is your favorite product from Organix?