BY OGX

Indulge in this exceptionally hydrating body wash with argan oil of Morocco and silk proteins to help wash away the worries of dry skin and leave skin silky-soft.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, Polyquaternium-6, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• What is your favorite product from Organix?1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
  • "I use this entire line and it's amazing! I use it every day and it's so hydrating and makes your skin so smooth. I actually like it better than the Moroccanoil one (which it is a dupe for) because I like the softer smell better. " in 40 reviews
  • "Smells HEAVENLY, is great on dry/sensitive skin, makes skin super soft, is very affordable for the quality and they don't test on animals!" in 15 reviews
  • "AH! I can't get over how nice this wash is, it is so perfect on my dry skin and makes me fell like a whole new person!" in 12 reviews
Samantha H.
Rio Rancho , NM
This body wash smells very fresh, but it doesn't last on my skin throughout the day. It lathers very nicely and I feel like my skin is soft and smooth all day. For it being a sulfate free body wash, I feel like it doesn't take much to lather up a loofah nicely. My bottle has lasted for a couple of months now!
emma s.
Deming, NM
I brought this body wash on a whim when I forget to pack some body wash with me and I’m so glad i forgot my body wash. This is one of the best body washes I have ever tried and I’ve tried everything from high end to drugstore and nothing compares to this. It left my dry skin feeling so soft and hydrated.
Nicole G.
Montclair, NJ
This has to be the 4th bottle i have bought! Literally the only body wash i will use! It leaves ur skin so smooth and so glowy. It does the job and it smells so relaxing and soft. It lathers up so perfect so a little goes a long away. I dont even have to use lotion of how smooth my skin is!
Shelby P.
Waco, TX
I love this brand. It smells great and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. It is very affordable and effective. The bottle is a good size so it lasts a good while. Would recommend! You can get it in any grocery store.
krista v.
Austin, TX
Love the smell and the way it foams up during the shower. My skin is soft to the touch and lightly scented after each use. I think I bought mine for around $6 which is totally reasonable for the size of the container.
Courtney F.
Twin Lake, MI
This product is seriously amazing. I bought it last week for the first time and it is really gentle on my sensitive skin. It also smells great and the scent lasts for a long time. I use it once a day in the shower and it works great. I would definitely recommend this product.
Colleen B.
This stuff smells absolutely incredible. I found it at heb originally and now I can find it just about anywhere! It’s affordable and you get a lot for your money. It’s also perfect because it’s a unisex scent so my boyfriend and I don’t have to buy two different body washes!
Monique L.
Elk River, MN
I love this stuff!!! This makes my skin so soft. I will say one thing that my skin feels amazing just wish the sent would last longer.but my skin stays moist all day long. I bought this at my local walgreens. I buy it every chance i get because it sells out quick
Heather J.
Odessa, TX
Love this body wash, I usually just pick a different one every time but will definitely pick this one up again. Smells really good! And doesn’t leave a residue on your skin.
Gina C.
Monrovia
Smells amazing and is super moisturizing. Feels great on the skin. Very gentle and great for sensitive skin. I got it at Walmart. It literally feels like you’re applying lotion i. The shower. The oils feel so good. Will definitely be buying this time after time.
Stephany H.
Beech Grove, IN
What is your favorite product from Organix?