BY OGX

Even the driest skin deserves a second chance. Leave skin with an alluring, radiant glow with this intensely nourishing lotion with argan oil of Morocco and silk proteins.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Glycol Distearate, Glycol Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• How is this moisturizer? I use the shampoo and conditione...4 Answers
OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Hydrating Body Lotion
  • "This lotion is amazing! The scent is amazing! There isn't one thing bad about this product! It's the best moisturizing lotion that I have had in years!!!" in 29 reviews
  • "I have super dry skin. And this product has done so good at moisturizing my skin and the scent it’s amazing if you like scents like this." in 4 reviews
Becca S.
Arlington, VA
I cannot say enough good things about this brand and how good their products smell - this lotion only being one of my favorites. Not only does it feel light and makes my skin feel hydrated, it smells amazing! Their entire Argan Oil line is really great too :)
Brandy D.
This OGX brand was my go to shampoo for a few years. I would write all of them about a four. As most of them didn’t do a whole lot for my hair other than clean them. They did well at not stripping them of oil‘s and color. And being sulfate free and available at most big box stores such as Walmart, is why I have kept them for so long. They have great scents available and they claim they offer a multitude of benefits. I just didn’t seem to notice much difference between the different bottles. And I’ve tried most of them.
Becca C.
A little goes a VERY long way. 2 pea-sized dabs will cover both of my hands completely. I don't think this lotion provides any long-term moisture. My skin goes right back to being dry after 15 minutes. If I apply even a tiny bit too much, the lotion won't absorb and will create a heavy white cast wherever I try to rub it in. On more than one occasion I've ended up wiping off the white stuff that makes it look like I'm wearing high-spf sunscreen. On the bright side, it feels really nice if I manage to get the perfect amount.
Tori B.
Starkville, MS
I LOVE the smell of this product, and it always makes my skin feel so smooth and smell so nice!! It’s a great price for a pretty large bottle of it, so I’m always here for a good deal 😉 My only small issue with it is that it’s kind of thick, so I usually put it on as a night time lotion and not just your average daily hand moisturizing lotion. It’s definitely well worth it though!
Julie P.
Omg, I absolutely love OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Hydrating Body Lotion ! It smells AMAZING, it's so hydrating, it isn't greasy, and it's super affordable! I tend to be sensitive to certain smells, and will stop using a product after awhile because of its scent. Not so with this lotion! I could use this every day for the rest of my life!
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I looove this stuff. It’s so cheap, I think I got it at Walmart for like $5. This stuff smells amazing, so, so good and it’s definitely hydrating. If you don’t like a thicker cream you probably won’t like this, you have to work it in quite a bit and it doesn’t sink into your skin right away so I like using this after a shower and putting in my robe to give it time to love into my skin. I think I’m just obsessed with the scent to be honest.
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite lotion!!!! It smells amazing and leaves skin feeling silky smooth! The scent is amazing and I love the way the product works. I use it all over and receive compliments on how lovely it smells
Lorena M.
I am not a person who has always been a lotion lover. I used to feel it was just another step I didn’t need, but boy was I wrong! When i started getting dry patches on my legs from too much shaving I tried tons of lotions that didnt do anything. One day I saw this ogx argan oil lotion & knew i loved the brands hair products & decided to give it a go, I loved it. It gets rid of dry patches & even gives your skin a glow. It amazing!
Samantha R.
Rising Sun, MD
I purchased this on an impulse solely because of the scent. I love Moroccan oil. Not generally a fan of ogx products however. This lotion is no exception. The strangest thing happened when applying. It doesn’t absorb into the skin! I rub and rub and rub and I have white smears all over my legs. So bizarre. Now I have it and I feel compelled to use it.
Kei H.
Smells sooooo good! And moisturizing not a stretch in price even though the price does vary by store I was lucky enough to get mine from ross for 4.99 money well spent the scent last all day!! Plus I'm already a fan of their hair products it's a win win!!!
Lauren D.
Canton, MI
How is this moisturizer? I use the shampoo and conditioner from this brand every once and awhile. Curious as to how this product is!