Hair CareHair Styling ProductsOGX
Argan Oil of Morocco Defining Cream

OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Defining Cream

by OGX

This luxurious cream helps sculpt, revive and define your curls to silky, frizz-free perfection-with an extra bounce.

What is everyone's thoughts on this product ?
[product:ogx-beauty-argan-oil-of-morocco-defining-cream] does it get too geavy on fine wavy hair? What amount should be used ?
Does this product really work to shine hair?
Start your review of OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Defining Cream!
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Defining Cream uploaded by Nicole C.
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Defining Cream uploaded by Nicole C.
Purchased at: Target
I purchased this for my daughter who has curly hair. I love this brand too. This cream made her curls look better without leaving the crunchy look and feeling to it. OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Defining Cream
Elk Grove, CA
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Defining Cream uploaded by Katie W.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff really defines my curls! I absolutely love it and the price point is great.
Philadelphia, PA
My hair is very dry AND frizzy! I loved how this stuff felt in my hair. It was very moisturizing which is very important . It made my hair easier to comb through as well & It smelled great!
Sunnyside, NY
Once you go OGX you never go back! i love their products and for many years i tried to find the right styling hair spray for my hair. Their spray not only works wonders its less harmful than all the other hair sprays out there. don't believe me? see for yourself!
Forney, TX
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Defining Cream uploaded by Alejandra G.
I really love the feeling it leaves on my hair. Not too heavy, smell is good. Bad thing is it does not last a lot and I prefer more natural products. I would not but it again as I prefer trying new things. But would definitely use it again for a rush.
Clinton Twp, MI
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Defining Cream uploaded by Kelley Y.
I absolutely love this stuff! ! I have very curly hair this controls the curls and the frizz. Great product!
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Defining Cream uploaded by J J.
Good product, it doesn’t leave my hair oily and when my curls dry look really nice. I recommend it.
Urbana, IL
I love this stuff! I have been looking for something to tame my frizz. I have wavy hair and could not find a product that would control my hair until I tried this. It smells so good and it leaves my hair so soft! I just use a Nickel amount because my hair is oily and I usually Limit how much product I put on my hair to avoid it looking super oily. But it still works as it should! I would recommend this product!
Fountain Inn, SC
This helps control frizz and smoitgs down fly aways. It is moisturizing without being greasey. It does not weigh hair down so it keeps it's bounce and movement. It has a very pleasant smell. You need a very small amount so a bittle lasts a long time.
Petal, MS
I love the Moroccan curling perfection defining cream it has a highly moisturizing cream full of argan oil that helps Define My Curls control my friends and flyaways meanwhile leave in my hair soft it has an amazing smell and I love the fact that they do not test on animals how awesome is that I recommend this product!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 5 mois
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Defining Cream does it get too geavy on fine wavy hair? What amount should be used ?
Kelley P. il y a 5 mois
No my hair is very fine and it doesnt get heavy or unmanageable