suggested searches

21%

3 star

2 star

1 star

J'ai adoré l'effet hydratant pour mes cheveux frisé. Mes cheveux sont teints et frisés alors c'est une combinaison gagnante pour avoir les cheveux secs. Mais avec ce produit mes cheveux ont retrouvé une bonne souplesse et des boucles définis et rebondissent. J'adore ce produit.
This is an amazing hair cream to help with defining your hair’s natural texture, and it has a refreshing scent that makes applying it even more appealing 💆🏻‍♀️. I usually just apply it after a few minutes from showering for a hair wash day (the ones I put conditioner), by scrunching the cream in my hair. The results are AMAZING!!! It’s helps make my hair go from frizzy and dry to moisturized and just 😙🤌.
This decorative piece made my wall look simple yet beautiful. I love decorating my home with such decorative pieces. Luckily, got this beautifully made item from the fb group that I love so much. Guys if you’re interested in availing free items, you need to go to your Facebook and join this group , for more details. Ask in the group.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
What is everyone's thoughts on this product ?
ogx-beauty-argan-oil-of-morocco-defining-cream does it get too geavy on fine wavy hair? What amount should be used ?
Does this product really work to shine hair?
more questions