BY OGX®

Anti-Gravity + Hydration O2 Shampoo - Discover luscious body and hydration with OGX Anti-Gravity + Hydration O2 Shampoo, a breezy, light blend infused with oxygen technology and cloudberry extract. This fresh formula moisturizes, volumizes and breathes life into fine hair. This lightweight, fresh-feeling blend acts like a breath of fresh air to fine hair. Enjoy beautifully bouncy and moisturized hair, full of natural volume.(13.0 oz.) - Anti-Gravity + Hydration O2 Shampoo

• I really want to try this shampoo and conditioner formula...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kat J.
Received a free sample of this from Ulta (with the matching conditioner) and tried it a week ago.

CLAIMS: Discover luscious body and hydration with OGX Anti-Gravity + Hydration O2 Shampoo, a breezy, light blend infused with oxygen technology and cloudberry extract. This fresh formula moisturizes, volumizes and breathes life into fine hair. This lightweight, fresh-feeling blend acts like a breath of fresh air to fine hair. Enjoy beautifully bouncy and moisturized hair, full of natural volume.

LATHER: Pretty good lather, it felt very lightweight in my hair as I massaged it in...

SCENT: Fresh & a little fruity.

RESULTS: Good product, but it didn’t blow me away. My hair was very clean looking, but it wasn’t full of volume. It definitely didn’t have the natural body that the bottle claims to provide,... But it was still decent and made my hair look nice and smooth regardless. This is a good shampoo/conditioner for the price and I wouldn’t pass up another sample, but I wouldn’t purchase it. There are other OGX duos that I enjoy more with more visible results.

OVERALL GRADE: 3 / 5 stars.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I'm absolutely in love with this shampoo! I have very thin hair and it's baby fine as well, which makes it very difficult to find a good shampoo that gives me the hydration I'm looking for as well as the volume I need so desperately. I've been trying to stop using products that have a lot of chemicals since I'm chronically ill. I seem to feel better when I use hair and skincare products that are more natural/vegan/paraben free etc. This is a great shampoo for me, it's light and healthy for my hair, gives me great body and I don't feel like my hair has been stripped in order for it to be cleaned. This has become my go to shampoo & I definitely recommend this brand as well as this particular one for us thin hair girls 💕💁💕
Kate B.
I really love this product. The only thing that keeps me from repurchasing it is the scent. It is not particularly bad but it was not particularly good either. I think that it definitely made my hair more voluminous and moisturized. It didn't leave my scalp dry or oily at all.
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This stuff was pretty good, much better than a lot of drugstore shampoos, but I don’t think I even went through the whole bottle. I like having a ew options in the shower Incase my hair is dryer/greasier than normal, but this was just okay to me. I see people raving hard about this, but I don’t remember it being worthy enough for me to go back and buy it again...
Hannah B.
This is one of my favorite OGX varieties. Smells great, made me hair feel light even when I lived in humidity-laden Georgia. Ulta regularly has buy one, get one 50% off!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love this shampoo! If you have dry, brittle, breakable hair that goes crazy with the seasons, please try this shampoo! You definitely will not regret it! It's super moisturizing and will leave your hair feeling softer than ever before! I would highly recommend this product for those hair types!
Karis M.
This was a fantastic product. The only reason it didn't have five stars is because of the price. Unfortunately, it isn't a very big bottle, and it can be expensive for such a small bottle. This brand is fantastic though, and your hair will never be the same. It's fantastic!!
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
This felt amazing in my hair. I have thick hair and this made it feel so light and very clean. It smells very good. I would recommend this to anyone that wants a good cleaning with light as air results.
I do think that over time it may strip away color so be careful.
Vania K.
Fort Collins, CO
I have very fine hair that lacks volume. This shampoo seems to do the trick! It smells great and leaves my hair smelling and feeling clean. I pair it with OGX conditioner and my hair is noticeably more bouncy and voluminous! Plus the price is right!
Alizé H.
New Haven, CT
This is a great product. It lathers great. I was a little  skeptical about trying it, but it turns out it worked really well on my hair texture. It didn’t dry my hair at all and it really added moisture. All in all I’m very satisfied with the product.
Anita C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really want to try this shampoo and conditioner formula but am wondering if it's safe for color treated hair.