BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Anti-Gravity + Hydration O2 Conditioner - Discover luscious body and hydration with OGX Anti-Gravity + Hydration O2 Conditioner, a breezy, light blend infused with oxygen technology and cloudberry extract. This fresh formula moisturizes, volumizes and breathes life into fine hair. This lightweight, fresh-feeling blend acts like a breath of fresh air to fine hair. Enjoy beautifully bouncy and moisturized hair, full of natural volume.(13.0 oz.) - Anti-Gravity + Hydration O2 Conditioner

Buy on Amazon*
Kat J.
Received a free sample of this from Ulta (with the matching shampoo) and tried it a week ago.

CLAIMS: Discover luscious body and hydration with OGX Anti-Gravity + Hydration O2 Conditioner, a breezy, light blend infused with oxygen technology and cloudberry extract. This fresh formula moisturizes, volumizes and breathes life into fine hair. This lightweight, fresh-feeling blend acts like a breath of fresh air to fine hair. Enjoy beautifully bouncy and moisturized hair, full of natural volume.

CONSISTENCY: On the thin side of conditioners,... Distributed easily throughout my hair and I left it in for a couple of minutes before rinsing.

SCENT: Fresh & a little fruity.

RESULTS: Good product, but it didn’t blow me away. My hair was very clean looking, but it wasn’t full of volume. It definitely didn’t “breathe life” into my fine hair, or give me the natural body that the bottle claims to provide,... But it was still decent and made my hair look nice and smooth regardless. This is a good shampoo/conditioner for the price and I wouldn’t pass up another sample, but I wouldn’t purchase it. There are other OGX duos that I enjoy more with more visible results.

OVERALL GRADE: 3 / 5 stars.
Julie V.
Pearland, TX
The first thing I noticed about this product was that it smelled AMAZING. I bought it on sale at Randall's on a whim and I loved it! It made my hair feel less greasy than it normally does, so you can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be buying this shampoo and conditioner set again!
Tara N.
The smell is definitely my favorite part of this product. It has a very clean and fresh smell that isn’t overpowering. It did feel like I needed a lot of product (more than usual) to really get my hair coated and soak in.
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
I use this conditioner alongside the matching shampoo. It is very smooth and blue. The smell is amazing. So soft and fresh. It leaves my hair soft and smooth and smelling great all day. I would definitely recommend 👍🏼
Chavaughn M.
This stuff smells wonderful and new. I LOVE it. It certainly gives somewhat more "oomph" to my hair as well. Everybody's hair is distinctive so I envision that somebody with effectively thick hair won't see much contrast. I blow dry my hair and that is truly the main way I see the distinction yet I would presumably utilize it paying little respect to the additional volume it gives me. It smells incredible and doesn't burden my hair by any stretch of the imagination. I have wavy, so included weight makes it resemble a tragic clean. lol I utilize other OGX Shampoos and this one is recently lighter and more purifying than others.
Michelle R.
For the price this is a great conditioner. This conditioner smells great and does the job of a standard conditioner. However, I would not recommend this product for anyone with damaged hair (bleached, dyed, regularly heat treated). I recommend that you splurge and get an intensely hydrating conditioner. I do use this ever third wash because I have it and I don't like putting the same thing on my hair back to back, which causes buildup.
Miranda M.
Whiteland, IN
I love this conditioner because it gives my long thick hair everything it needs. I get a lot of moisture without having to drench my locks. It rinses out really easily and leaves my hair feeling smooth and hydrated. Once my hair dries, I have so much shine and volume! The price is around $6 a bottle and it usually lasts me a little over a month. This is a great deal if you are looking to boost your volume and shine!
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
This is my favorite conditioner I’ve ever used. It’s non greasy in my hair which is great because I do have a greasy oily scalp, it doesn’t leave my hair heavy and it stays clean for days as opposed to when I use other products. I use this with the matching shampoo. I’d recommend this to a friend.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
I received this free foil packet to try out this shampoo and conditioner. My first impressions were that the shampoo smelled kind of odd, almost like vodka. On the other hand the conditioner smelled amazing, spa-like, and refreshing. Together the two scents balance each other out. I love the formula of these products and how they include oil for extra conditioning. This feels really natural and lightweight in my hair. I love how bouncy my curls feel afterward. I would definitely purchase this.
Kayleigh B.
This product is phenomenal! It actually did give my hair more volume! It's more expensive than other brands for the size you get but I have yet to be disappointed by these products! I highly recommend this and this is the only brand of conditioner I use!