OGX® Anti-frizz Serum Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea

by OGX

Beauty Pure And Simple Organic Pomegranate Extracts And Green Tea &Nbsp; Revitalize Your Senses With Sensual And Exotic Antioxidant Rich Organic Pomegranate Extracts And Green Tea Which Helps Target Dry And Brittle Hair While Awakening Follicles To Create A Clean And Rejuvenating Experience, Adding A Brilliant And Luminescent Shine. Why We Love It... It's Thoroughly Sensual, Exotic, Unique And Totally Intoxicating. Why You Want It... It's An Alluring, Revitalizing, Antioxidant Rich Blend Of Organic Pomegranate Extracts And Green Tea For A Provocatively Irresistible Experience Which Will Have Your Hair Craving For More. Why It Works... Organix Pomegranate Green Tea Anti-Frizz Serum Is An Anti-Oxidant Rich Formula Which Helps Revitalize Your Hair, Eliminates Frizz, And Adds Mild Control, Without Weighing Hair Down Or Leaving It Sticky. Sulfate Free. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa.

Does this product work, if so what’s the results like?
How does it smell and does it work good for curly hair
How does it make your hair feel? How long have you used this? Does it help your hair strengthen and or grow.. What's your regimen
Start your review of OGX® Anti-frizz Serum Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have thicker, wavy hair that tends to get dry and frizzy.” in 1 review
“Leaves my curly hair and my daughter's course curly hair frizz free, shiny, soft and smells so good.” in 1 review
“Before this I was using a drug store brand, and I will need go back.” in 1 review
“I just started using the anti-frizz and I am already seeing a difference!” in 1 review
Warren , MI
OGX® Anti-frizz Serum Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea uploaded by Jennifer S.
this OGX Anti Frizz Serum is great! it smells wonderful and I use this product everyday I use it before shampoo like and oil treatment then I use some after my hair dries I put some through the ends and keeps my hair looking sleek smooth and silky! I love this Serum and will.keep using it!
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Normal, Straight
Huge fan of this hair serum! It smells great and doesn't create greasy or oily roots. I have used it on dry and wet hair and it works great either way. My only complaint is the packaging, as the bottle tends to leak a bit. Overall would definitely buy again!
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Dandruff, Oily Scalp / Wavy, Color Treated
Works like a charm and only need a little bit to work wonders. Ideal after a blow out to calm the frizzes and add a nice shine. It also smells really good. Super light weight serum that also doesn't weigh your down. Everyone should have this product at home.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Kinky, Coarse
Meknes
It has a lovely fragrance to it and it stays for a while before vanishing. It is a sweet smell which is not overpowering but gives a happy healthy feel to the hair. It imparts a subtle shine to the hair and thus gives a pretty look to the tresses.
Rosthern , SK
I love organix. They always have such wonderful scents and this one is so beautiful. It lasts all day long. I also like how tame and soft my hair looks after I use this product. My frizzy hair is not even noticable when I use this. It doe not weight down my hair and it makes it more manageable as well. I buy this for 25 bucks online as I can't find it anywhere else
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Fine, Thin
Fulton
You must have the Organix - Anti-Frizz Serum Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea - 4 oz. Its a great organic product that helps you hair stay styled all day long. I love it because I live in a tropical island, this means there is a lot of humid that gives my hair frizz. I apply a mall amount on the back of my hair from bottom to root. Then I repeat the same, but with less amount on the sides of my hair. This product its light and docent weight down the hair.
Black / Brittleness, Frizz, Hair Loss / Straight, Kinky, Fine
New York
I have curly hair that tends to frizz up. I usually wash and blow my hair straight. This winter has left my hair very dry so I was looking for something to put on before blowing to help it maintain a frizz free blowout. I love the Green Tea smell and it really helped to give the shine and smoothness I love in a blowout. Who says curly haired girls can’t have frizz free blow outs?! Thanks OGX!
I have tried this hair serum and it works wonders in my hair.I would highly recommend it to anyone with frizzy and dry hair.I always apply it on my damp hair and it become easy for me to comb my and my hair has become healthier again 🙆👌
Black / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Wavy, Curly
I have wanted to try pomegranate and green tea anti frizz serum by organix for a while. While I often alternate between using Bain de terre (really good with a nice, light scent, has lots of good for you ingredients, works well on my long, thick hair) and garnier fructis (still really good even tho they changed the formulation, a bit thin feeling, but a great help on rainy days), which I generally use after heat appliances, I really wanted to try sulfate free anti frizz to see it's effects on my hair I also really try to avoid using a lot of unnatural products on my hair, but anti frizz serum is just one of those exceptions. I do, however, try to use ones with as much good stuff in it as possible--like Bain de terre Apparantly sulfates dull the hair amongst other things, and I make sure they aren't in any of my other products. I find that this product works very well without having to use very much. Again I have long, thick hair, which is naturally curly, but I use heat appliances every few days or so... It has a nice scent that is what another reviewer called sugary. I find that it blocks quite a bit of humidity even on a rainy northeast day, gave my hair extra shine without looking or feeling weighed down and I didn't have to use much for it to be effective. As with all these serums, a little goes along way.
Dark BrownWavy, Thick
Miami Beach, FL
I used to always buy this because I am obsessed with pomegranate everything and this actually calms my frizz, but I do not purchase from OGX anymore. They claim to be cruelty free but after doing research online, they do animal testing where required by law. I rather invest in a company that does no animal testing so I am currently on the hunt for a hydrating anti frizz serum :)
Brunette / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Normal, Oily, Wavy