Hair CareHair ProductsHair SerumsOGX
OGX Anti-frizz Serum Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea

OGX® Anti-frizz Serum Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea

by OGX

Beauty Pure And Simple Organic Pomegranate Extracts And Green Tea &Nbsp; Revitalize Your Senses With Sensual And Exotic Antioxidant Rich Organic Pomegranate Extracts And Green Tea Which Helps Target Dry And Brittle Hair While Awakening Follicles To Create A Clean And Rejuvenating Experience, Adding A Brilliant And Luminescent Shine. Why We Love It... It's Thoroughly Sensual, Exotic, Unique And Totally Intoxicating. Why You Want It... It's An Alluring, Revitalizing, Antioxidant Rich Blend Of Organic Pomegranate Extracts And Green Tea For A Provocatively Irresistible Experience Which Will Have Your Hair Craving For More. Why It Works... Organix Pomegranate Green Tea Anti-Frizz Serum Is An Anti-Oxidant Rich Formula Which Helps Revitalize Your Hair, Eliminates Frizz, And Adds Mild Control, Without Weighing Hair Down Or Leaving It Sticky. Sulfate Free. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa.

Does this product make your hair oily ? And does it make look greasy?
OGX® Anti-frizz Serum Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea ? I've never seen this in the store. Where can you purchase this and is it worth it? I love some of their other products!
OGX® Anti-frizz Serum Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea ? I've never seen this in the store. Where canyon purchase this and is it worth it? I love some of their other products!
Start your review of OGX® Anti-frizz Serum Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have thicker, wavy hair that tends to get dry and frizzy.in reviews
Leaves my curly hair and my daughter's course curly hair frizz free, shiny, soft and smells so good.in reviews
Before this I was using a drug store brand, and I will need go back.in reviews
I just started using the anti-frizz and I am already seeing a difference!in reviews
El Paso, TX
This product smells amazing and didn't leave my hair feeling greasy .......I loved it !
Bellows Falls, VT
My mother was the one who introduced me to this product. It works great! Before this I was using a drug store brand, and I will need go back. A few more dollars, but well worth it! No frizz at all anymore!!
Saskatoon
I started using this product recently and I am so blown away with how well it works! My hair feels amazing after I put the serum in. I've tried other products but this one is forsure the best. It leaves my hair feeling soft and flowy. I highly recommend!
Villa Carlos Paz
Me encantaría probar esto por que mi pelo está muy maltratado y tiene se le hizo mucho fría y espero que esto me lo baje... espero que me llegue
Warren, MI
OGX® Anti-frizz Serum Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea uploaded by Jennifer S.
this OGX Anti Frizz Serum is great! it smells wonderful and I use this product everyday I use it before shampoo like and oil treatment then I use some after my hair dries I put some through the ends and keeps my hair looking sleek smooth and silky! I love this Serum and will.keep using it!
Fort Worth, TX
It’s one of those “hard to find” serums, but it’s actually worth it. The smell is amazing and it adds incredible shine to my curls. It isn’t as greasy as other serums and a little seems to go a long way.
W Valley City, UT
I love using this oil spray it really calms down my frizzy curls make them look soft and relaxed. I usually put it on right after I shower so my hair doesn’t have the chance to dry and get as frizzy
Racine, WI
I love this product it works wonders on any type of hair. I use all these products and I also use them on my clients it helps their hair grow long and thick. I've had no complaints on this product. It smells wonderful and doesn't weigh down the hair. I pair this with coconut milk products and they do wonders for my hair. Thanks organic.
Maple Valley, WA
Makes my hair soft a non frizzy!!! Plus it keeps my hair smelling fresh. I noticed it's not as oil like as other products and I can leave it in my hair for more than a few hours without my hair starting to look gross. I would recommend this product as usually their brand is great!
I have wanted to try pomegranate and green tea anti frizz serum by organix for a while. While I often alternate between using Bain de terre (really good with a nice, light scent, has lots of good for you ingredients, works well on my long, thick hair) and garnier fructis (still really good even tho they changed the formulation, a bit thin feeling, but a great help on rainy days), which I generally use after heat appliances, I really wanted to try sulfate free anti frizz to see it's effects on my hair I also really try to avoid using a lot of unnatural products on my hair, but anti frizz serum is just one of those exceptions. I do, however, try to use ones with as much good stuff in it as possible--like Bain de terre Apparantly sulfates dull the hair amongst other things, and I make sure they aren't in any of my other products. I find that this product works very well without having to use very much. Again I have long, thick hair, which is naturally curly, but I use heat appliances every few days or so... It has a nice scent that is what another reviewer called sugary. I find that it blocks quite a bit of humidity even on a rainy northeast day, gave my hair extra shine without looking or feeling weighed down and I didn't have to use much for it to be effective. As with all these serums, a little goes along way.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Be Kind.