BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Beauty Pure And Simple Organic Pomegranate Extracts And Green Tea &Nbsp; Revitalize Your Senses With Sensual And Exotic Antioxidant Rich Organic Pomegranate Extracts And Green Tea Which Helps Target Dry And Brittle Hair While Awakening Follicles To Create A Clean And Rejuvenating Experience, Adding A Brilliant And Luminescent Shine. Why We Love It... It's Thoroughly Sensual, Exotic, Unique And Totally Intoxicating. Why You Want It... It's An Alluring, Revitalizing, Antioxidant Rich Blend Of Organic Pomegranate Extracts And Green Tea For A Provocatively Irresistible Experience Which Will Have Your Hair Craving For More. Why It Works... Organix Pomegranate Green Tea Anti-Frizz Serum Is An Anti-Oxidant Rich Formula Which Helps Revitalize Your Hair, Eliminates Frizz, And Adds Mild Control, Without Weighing Hair Down Or Leaving It Sticky. Sulfate Free. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa.

• How does it smell and does it work good for curly hair 5 Answers
  • How does it make your hair feel? How long have you used t...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have thicker, wavy hair that tends to get dry and frizzy." in 1 review
  • "I just started using the anti-frizz and I am already seeing a difference!" in 1 review
  • "Before this I was using a drug store brand, and I will need go back." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my curly hair and my daughter's course curly hair frizz free, shiny, soft and smells so good." in 1 review
Fantasia E.
New York
I have curly hair that tends to frizz up. I usually wash and blow my hair straight. This winter has left my hair very dry so I was looking for something to put on before blowing to help it maintain a frizz free blowout. I love the Green Tea smell and it really helped to give the shine and smoothness I love in a blowout. Who says curly haired girls can’t have frizz free blow outs?! Thanks OGX!
Shannon T.
Richardson, TX
This is a great affordable drug store serum that leaves my hair soft and silky smooth. I have pretty damaged hair and it makes it feel lush again. I was scared of it being greasy but with the tiniest bit, it disperses throught the hair really nicely! I recommend this product!
Steph W.
It helps tame down the frizz, especially in humid weather, and makes my hair soft. There are other products that I like better but this one is pretty go for the price. Plus my husband always says my hair smells good when I used it!
Jupinder K.
Hicksville
It’s a really great product for your hair. It controls the frizziness and gives smooth texture. I would highly recommend this product. I️ also use from this brand shampoo and conditioner (purple bottle) I️ think it’s called biotin shampoo but it’s amazing too.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I used to always buy this because I am obsessed with pomegranate everything and this actually calms my frizz, but I do not purchase from OGX anymore. They claim to be cruelty free but after doing research online, they do animal testing where required by law. I rather invest in a company that does no animal testing so I am currently on the hunt for a hydrating anti frizz serum :)
TIffany E.
Las Vegas, NV
This product was mediocre at best. Not way to bad though. On a scale of one to ten. 1 being bad, 10 being great. It’s a solid 5 for hair use. If used as a painting liquid additive. If I put a drop into my acrylic paint color, it makes a great effect with the layers of paint called fluid art.
Phoebe J.
Huge fan of this hair serum! It smells great and doesn't create greasy or oily roots. I have used it on dry and wet hair and it works great either way. My only complaint is the packaging, as the bottle tends to leak a bit. Overall would definitely buy again!
Andrea T.
San Pedro, CA
I love this brand of hair serums. It smells amazing! And it doesn’t leave my hair feeling sticky or harsh. I bought this from CVS and I will definitely continue to buy! I recommend to others that struggle with frizz.
Chelsea R.
Rock Hill, SC
This is great stuff. I use this after I take a shower and style my hair. It is very effective and last for a long time. A little goes a long way. I have semi thin hair and if I use too much it will leave my hair looking oily,
Imani P.
stone mountain
This smells amazing I love it so muchhh. Great if you are African american(I am). I have 4b/4c hair so I really like the brand in general. Not the best serum I’ve used but still very very VERY good.
Veronica M.
How does it smell and does it work good for curly hair
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it make your hair feel? How long have you used this? Does it help your hair strengthen and or grow.. What's your regimen