OGX® Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil 3 Minute Miraculous Recovery

by OGX

(Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to product update. Same great formula in new packaging! Image & details will be revised, shortly) Anti-Breakage Organix® ~ Beauty. Pure & Simple For Longer, Stronger Hair Conditions &...

i this really discontinued? If no where can u get it? I seen it said the one body wash was continued but i just bought it 3 days ago so hoping maybe this isnt too
Does this work?
Does this product work?
Start your review of OGX® Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil 3 Minute Miraculous Recovery!
Philadelphia, PA
I like it. Helps a lot with the frizz and when you blow out your hair is awesome, but you need to control the quantity because if not your hair is going to be very grassy. Great product is your hair is dry and with some damage.
Purchased at: Walmart
This works great if you are looking for an inexpensive deep conditioner that will help repair your hair. I leave it on longer than 3 minutes since I have so much hair. But it leaves your hair soft as ever!
Great product to use to restore your hair after a long day at the beach or a workout. I am a repeat user and it is a staple for me and my locks. It is affordable and can be found in many stores. One great tip is to leave in overnight and wash and style the next morning for Boss Hair.
Elizabeth, PA
OGX® Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil 3 Minute Miraculous Recovery uploaded by Daryan R.
I've been a user of OGX and progenx products for years, some of the only shampoo and condition i use is their products. I saw this in the store and me being a sucker for deep conditioners and leave in treatments, I had to spend the 8.99 for this. I washed with shampoo then went and put this on. I used the normal amount of condition I'd usually use, which a good bit for I have a lot of hair, and it felt like I had not put anything on let alone put on a deep conditioner? So I squeezed more into my hand and lathered more into my hair, it felt the same way. A day after the wash my hair didn't feel anything like I expected it would. It had felt like I had only used shampoo. 2 stars because this smells amazing. But only 2 stars because it didn't work or do anything it claimed it would.
Garden Grove, California
These work. But this needs to be very clear to you, if your hair is over damaged get a haircut. Lol. This isn't going to work a miracle but you will feel a shift in your hair texture, and it's best to keep it in your hair a little longer than directed
Worcester, MA
I do one of two things to my hair every six weeks- put in an Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy 30 Day Smoothing Treatment or have my Stylist put in a Brazilian Keratin Treatment (Yeah sometimes I'm lazy!)- either way- I use Organix Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil 3 Minute Miraculous Recovery after every wash. It keeps up my Brazilian Keratin Treatment between uses- helping it last longer, and really adding to the overall glossy, healthy looking hair that Ogranix Keratin products has granted me. I could not be more happy with this product! I love that my hair is no longer dry and damaged looking, it's healed, hydrated and done with being broken! I cannot say enough how my hair's life has completely changed- I went from someone who would never wear her hair down, to someone you can't pay to put her hair up! I love my hair now, and I won't change a thing in my hair care routine, because it all adds up to what I've dreamed about for so long- beautiful hair! Plus my hair smells AMAZING! I am constantly getting complemented, so I thank Organix for that! Thank your Organix Keratin Oil 3 Minute Miraculous Recovery- you really are Miraculous!
Westmont, IL
I love this brand. This product in particular is pretty awesome. It works really well. It smells really nice and my hair felt great after using it. I bought it from Walgreens. It wasn't that expensive and I felt it was really worth it.
Plainfield
Love this product, honestly I like that it makes your hair shiny , and since my hair is really thick to get a good oils treatment, it's not too oily and it sticks to your hair, I would recommend anyone with thick dry hair to apply this to your hair
Aurora, CO
This product works miracles for me. It can be used on dyed hair (I color my hair regularly) and works best with other Organix products. My hair feels amazing after using this stuff, and it also smells sooo good!!
Jacksonville, FL
It work when i want my hair straight. It is easy to use. Not too pricey but worth your money wash your with this whole line of product it will have your straight and strong of course with a flat iron.