BY OGX®

OGX Extra Creamy + Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Lotion 19.5oz 577ml Indulge in this ultra-hydrating blend enriched with extra virgin coconut oil, essence of tiare and vanilla bean oils. Restore moisture to even the most dry skin with this fast absorbing, skin restoring, rich and creamy, tropical blend. What you do. Massage generously all over your body in the morning and at night. Not tested on animals Age Group: Adult. see more...

• I use the ogx coconut shampoo and conditioner and I love it. Does t...3 Answers
  • Is this a good lotion because if been looking to buy a new lotion t...1 Answers
DeJa R.
DeJa R.
Another win from ogx!! As the name states this lotion is creamy but absorbs quickly without feeling sticky. I use right after evening shower. It smells great but not overwhelming. I picked it up at publix for about $7. This is a new favorite for me I will absolutely purchase again.
Missy L.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: OGX 19.5 oz Moisturizing Lotion
This is a great lotion to have on-hand. The coconut smell is fragrant without being too pungent and the lotion feels moisturizing without feeling greasy. It's great for just your hands or full-body. Easy to find at most stores and relatively inexpensive.
Beth F.
Beth F.
Norcross, GA
Review for: OGX 19.5 oz Moisturizing Lotion
I just bought this at CVS and put some on in my car and am already in love! It smells so amazing but not overpowering and it absorbed quickly leaving my super soft. Definitely recommend and will definitely buy again!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Riverview, Fl
Absolutely LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The smell is amazing and it is sooo moisturizing! Very creamy as it states on the bottle. Not disappointed at all with this lotion. I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Kaitlyn Y.
Kaitlyn Y.
Streetsboro, OH
Review for: OGX 19.5 oz Moisturizing Lotion
A great smelling lotion. Not greasy. Great size for the price. I do feel like I always use more than I really need.
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ
Review for: OGX 19.5 oz Moisturizing Lotion
Hydrating. Keeps skin soft and feeling fresh. No sticky feeling given that lotions usually tend to give.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Review for: OGX 19.5 oz Moisturizing Lotion
Es una muy buena crema hidratante, hace su trabajo y no deja la piel seca después de un rato
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
St Simons Is, GA
Review for: OGX 19.5 oz Moisturizing Lotion
I'm obsessed with this lotion! I love coconut everything, but a lot of the lotions miss the mark. They either smell too fake or leave skin feeling greasy and/or sticky. This lotion is perfect. Not only is the smell heavenly, but it absorbs into your skin and leaves it feeling silky to the touch. It's incredibly hydrating and heals up any dry spots you might have almost immediately. And while some have considered it pricey, I don't think so myself. If you think about the quantity + quality of the product, it's actually pretty cheap. A must have for all coconut lovers.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Review for: OGX 19.5 oz Moisturizing Lotion
I just started using this so I can't say how it performs on moisturizing the skin just yet but can we talk about the scent? It's intoxicating! Correct me if I'm wrong but it smells very similar to brazilian bum bum cream that they sell at Sephora.

The only thing I don't completely love about it, is that it takes awhile to soak into the skin. I had noticeable white streaks on my skin until it soaked in completely. Which is about a minute. I've noticed this each time I've used it.

The smell alone is enough to keep me buying this product, it's warm enough to wear all year around as well.

Kei H.
Kei H.
Review for: OGX 19.5 oz Moisturizing Lotion
The coconut miracle oil lotion is pure love I love the smell of course it matched the rest of my ogx coconut milk products they all smell the same just used for different parts of my body the lotion however is super moisturizing after shower worthy never have to worry about dry skin throughout the day an comes in a very big bottle priced around the same range as any other products
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
I use the ogx coconut shampoo and conditioner and I love it. Does this make your skin soft and does it irritate sensitive skin?
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Is this a good lotion because if been looking to buy a new lotion that's good and smoothens/softens the skin and i saw this lotion at the store but wanted to see people's opinion on what they thought about it and if you think its a good lotion