Ogio International Hamptons Women's Tote Bag for 15" Laptop, Dark Gray

BY OGIO INTERNATIONAL

Ogio International Hamptons Women's Tote Bag for 15" Laptop: Fully padded fleece-lined laptop compartment with elastic closure Fits most 15" laptops Padded Apple iPad, PC tablet or e-reader pocket Three functional side flap pockets Fully padded base protects laptop Large zippered interior compartment Two interior elastic side pockets for cord and water bottle storage Zippered interior valuables pocket Removable decorative belt Easy-access fully featured organizer panel with zippered stash pocket Padded grab handles High visibility liner in Ogio tote bag Custom metal trims Women's tote bag dimensions: 16.5"W x 4"D x 15"H Laptop pocket: 10.5"W x 1"D x 14.5"H Tablet sleeve: 12.5"W x 1.5"D x 11.5"H Dark gray laptop bag See all Cases & Bags on Walmart.com. see more...

Ogio International Hamptons Women's Tote Bag for 15" Laptop, Dark Gray
JMacs R.
College Sta, TX
I love love love this bag. I get lots of compliments on it. It is very well-made. The pockets on the side are a little useless because they are so small, but they do add character to the bag. I do not feel this would fit a large laptop well, but it is perfect for my 12", my planner, a few folders and misc items.

My particular bag is the wine color.
Raiesa M.
New Rochelle, NY
I like laptop bags with a fashionable flare. Its so uncomfortable to have both your work back and your laptop bag walking into the office. This will help consolidate all your load and show off your sense of fashion. I like it! As long as it protects my pc!
Alma G.
Gainesville, GA
This brand is the only brand I would trust to protect my electronics! I LOVE this bag. Enough compartments for my laptop and all accessories. Strong enough to hold the weight without the wear on the straps. Worth every penny!