BY OGILVIE

New Fresh Scent! Heat-Activated Worry-Free Formula with Drip Guard Contains the Following Salon Products: Heat Activator Waving Lotion with Fresh Scent Instant Creme Neutralizer Large Salon End-Papers Now with Drip Guard Step-by-Step Instructions Improved, Auto-Timing, Heat Activated Conditioning Formula for Faster Results! Now -- a gentler, more effective formula for color-treated or delicate hair that turns up the heat on your curls and waves for a just-from-the-salon look.  Let the warm, heat-activated waving lotion treat and condition your hair as it gives you long-lasting curls and waves.  Built-in conditioners in every step ensure shine and soft results in less time, even for hard-to-wave hair.  The Ogilvie® Worry-Free, Auto-Timing formula helps prevent over-processing. Gentle, Heat-Activated Conditioning Formula Ogilvie® Precisely Right® see more...

• "It's easy to use and works great." in 1 review
  • "My fine hair never breaks with an Ogilvie." in 1 review
  • "I have always used Ogilvie Precisely Right for my home perms." in 1 review
Amber S.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff stunk so much, I goto the salon from now on. I never give a one as a rating but this stuff done it in for me.
Leo N.
Leo N.
Spokane, WA
I think my sister use this and I just love her hair color and I actually do notice the different in between time. For the price is to expensive compare to other hair dye product.
MeAgain A.
MeAgain A.
Okmulgee, OK
Always Ogilvie! My fine hair never breaks with an Ogilvie. The curls that this perm produces are long lastingly wonderful!!
lori k.
lori k.
Crossville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always used Ogilvie Precisely Right for my home perms. I love the way it never dries my hair out and leaves me with the perfect curl. The only exception was the time I had overcolored and did not wait long enough before perming. So always be patient if you are in a similar situation.
Annemarie D.
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this brand almost every time I permed my hair. It's easy to use and works great. I like it better than the "professional" perms.
Melody C.