Ogilvie Home Perm uploaded by Diannaluz D.

BY OGILVIE

New Fresh Scent! Lasting Smooth Curls & Waves Before & After Conditioners Now with Drip Guard Contains the Following Salon Products: B4™ Pre-Perm Conditioner Curling Lotion with Fresh Scent Instant Creme Neutralizer Large Salon End-Papers Leave-In Conditioner Now with Drip Guard Step-by-Step Instructions Improved, Formula Provides Gentler, More Effective Salon Results at Home! Trust the haircare experts at Ogilvie® for a complete conditioning formula that safeguards your hair from dryness and frizzies while ensuring lasting shine and curls -- even for color-treated or delicate hair.  The B4™ Pre-Perm Conditioner gently prepares your hair for a natural-looking perm.  Restorative after-perm conditioners balance your hair s moisture level for silkier hair and manageable curls that last. For Soft, Manageable Curls and Body that Lasts Ogilvi see more...

Sylvia O.
Provo, UT
So i just bought this not even a month ago and permed my hair for a little under 6 dollars and can i say this stuff is amazing im going to pass this on to everyone out there that wants a perm but you dont want to spend a fortune this stuff works really well
Diannaluz D.
Hollywood, FL
Great product i will continue to purchase. Always makes my hair look so sexy and curly for months 😂 The entire family uses thjs product.
haley s.
VISALIA, CA
This home perm gives lasting smooth curls it works really well for a home perm and it's doest burn your hair
Amber B.
Sonora, KY
Makes my hair so curly and bouncy. Didn't harm my hair very much. Great price for my budget!
DAPHINY N.
Não curto muito mais me ajudo mais cabelo a fato da um volume meu pq eu bonito na e sério muito bonzinho kkkkk
Irene R.
A perm is always a risky move but if you are determined to do it by yourself I highly recommend this kit
Pamela M.
Very good perm kite easy to ueas and work very well an dose take thelat long
Emy C.
Anyone know about home perms or a good home perm? My hair use to be naturally curly but I've dyed it and straighten it so much that there's no curl left.
Keyia R.
I have really thin straight hair. Ive always wanted to perm my hair for some reason, but i know nothing about it. Does anyone have any tips? Should i try it at home first? Or just hit the salon up??