BY OGILVIE

Kiera M.
Kiera M.
Hazel Park, MI
I used this last time to perm my hair and that was about a month and a half ago. I will not use it again. Its a very complicated home perm and consists of you constantly combing your hair. The straighter you keep it the straighter your hair will be but its very hard. And maybe I did it wrong but it didn't stick. My hair is back at its craziness.
Chaney B.
Chaney B.
Centralia, MO
I have used this once and it worked really well. I have one stubborn hair that it didn't work on though (I call it my devil horn because that's what it looks like). It is a little complicated as someone else mentioned because you do have to continually comb it while the stuff is in but it works well for not being done professional and considering the cost. It dried my hair out quite a bit but that's to be expected from any home perming system. Maybe I'll try not leaving it in as long next time. Also make sure to read the directions carefully and don't pull your hair back into a ponytail for a few days after. It can mess it up quick. I will be using it again soon.
Devin F.
Devin F.
Titusville, FL
This product works really well and you should leave it in for a long time for better results. It is a little complicated but it is worth it if you want good results.