Oggi SG-26 Pressure Mounted Gate uploaded by Cierra F.

BY OGGI

Oggi SG-Series Safety Gates [pronounced oh-gee] - A BabyAge Exclusive! Combining safety and affordability, Oggi gates are perfect for use with both children and pets. see more...

Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
Very good gate for babies and animals. Easy to mount and easy to use. Not too expensive and good quality.
Nicky S.
Bronx, NY
My kids are always getting themselves in so much trouble so these mounted gate are great. Very steady.
Jay K.
Highland, CA
Love this item. It works great and doesn't easily come down. I use it for my toddlers and tiny dogs.
Jenny N.
We keep this at the top of our stairs and love it. I like the way it looks and how easy it is to use.
Jamie B.
Chula Vista, CA
I have one of these to block off the door to my garage so my dog does not get out. Works great.
i yasmin t.
Love thia fence to keep my baby out the bathroom's and places where i don't want her to be in
Callie C.
Seminole, OK
I love this... Easy to get through, keeps the dog & baby separated and doesn't look cheap.
Kimberly B.
El Paso, TX
Awesome quality! And I also love the door no need to hop over and fall. Easy set up also.
Daniella S.
Good to keep kids out of undesignated areas such as upstairs or where ever they can't be.
Yescenia  A.
Paterson, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What mom never got a gate to stop their child from falling down the stairs i know i did
Christina W.
Cedar Park, TX
Will this gate work with walls that have crown molding on the bottom of the wall? The floor of my wall is uneven with the rest because of the molding.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Would you guys recommended this gate. Look for good affordable gate.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
Where can I find something like this AffordableAlso .
Lauren D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this?
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is the price for the gate? does it just come in one color?