Oggi SG-26 Pressure Mounted Gate uploaded by Cierra F.

BY OGGI

Oggi SG-Series Safety Gates [pronounced oh-gee] - A BabyAge Exclusive! Combining safety and affordability, Oggi gates are perfect for use with both children and pets. see more...

Haley F.
I'm sure this will be your first review like this, but we use this as a dog gate and it is perfect it has a button you push to open in or out and the dog stay behind. Way cheaper than buying the actual dog gate.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Jay K.
Highland, CA
Love this item. It works great and doesn't easily come down. I use it for my toddlers and tiny dogs.
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love this product it helps me with my baby since he started walking and crawling and since we have stairs it helps me keep him downstairs with me and if wasn't expensive at all and it is really easy to use and I would really recommend it to parents who have children who have places where they aren't supposed to go.
Stacey O.
Troy, OH
I actually bought this gate for my dogs. It keeps them secure in the bedroom and all the jumping and clawing on it and it still stays in place. Have had others that would fall over with the slightest touch but not this one.
Jamie W.
Watertown, NY
This was such a lifesaver! Set mine up at the bottoms and tops of the stairs so my little one couldn't fall
Ramatu T.
Its easy to use and fix, sticks well protect your little from danger and falling over, you can use it anywhere in the house.
Dallas J.
Statesville, NC
I have used the wooden and metal, my favorite that I would chose is the metal. They are much more sturdy. A little costly just for a gate in my opinion but defiantly worth it.
Alli M.
Mega Parent Expert
Easy to intsall. Very sturdy and easy to open and close. I have several in the house to keep my grandchild safe and sound. I bought mine on the Internet.
Jennifer M.
Bethel Park, PA
We have a few of these in our house and are great for blocking off rooms and steps. setup was easy and these gates stay in place
Bridgette Z.
San Diego , CA
It was very easy to assemble and it actually stays up with out an issue. Some of the other gates I use never stay up properly.
Christina W.
Cedar Park, TX
Will this gate work with walls that have crown molding on the bottom of the wall? The floor of my wall is uneven with the rest because of the molding.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Would you guys recommended this gate. Look for good affordable gate.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
Where can I find something like this AffordableAlso .
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert
What is the price for the gate? does it just come in one color?
Lauren D.