Oggi SG-26 Pressure Mounted Gate uploaded by Cierra F.

BY OGGI

Oggi SG-Series Safety Gates [pronounced oh-gee] - A BabyAge Exclusive! Combining safety and affordability, Oggi gates are perfect for use with both children and pets. see more...

Jasmina I.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
We used this gate for both my nieces when they were younger and to keep the dogs separated at times. The only thing that I don't like is that it does damage the walls and will chip a little off. And it's pricey
Kaytlin D.
Kaytlin D.
Mega Parent Expert
Love this type of baby gate! My son was actually 5 when we bought it and it was used to keep the dogs from going upstairs. We had the old style gate and it was a pain to keep climbing over and the pups were growing too fast! We switched to this style and it was so much easier! Easy to open and close.
Mari B.
Mari B.
Grand Rapids, MI
we use these for our dogs are they work great! they stick to the wall even when our big dog launches himself into them. they can be kinda tricky for guests to figure out but they're overall great products!
Frankie B.
Frankie B.
We purchased a couple of these gates for around the house and I love that both our daughter and the dog can not go into rooms that we don't want them in. So worth the price and I would recommend this product to other parents.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
I do not have this particular brand, but do have a pressure mounted baby gate that we absolutely love! It is perfect when you need to walk through with full hands. My son is 4 and is just now learning to open it. We use it now for the dogs, but have had it up since our son was a baby.
Callie C.
Callie C.
Seminole, OK
I love this... Easy to get through, keeps the dog & baby separated and doesn't look cheap.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this gate! No drilling and you can move it anywhere you want with just a simple twist of the pressure mounts. Easy open gate for adults, not for kids.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
We keep this at the top of our stairs and love it. I like the way it looks and how easy it is to use.
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
What mom never got a gate to stop their child from falling down the stairs i know i did
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.
Temperance, MI
This gate is perfect!! Super easy to assemble and won't break or splinter!!
Christina W.
Christina W.
Cedar Park, TX
Will this gate work with walls that have crown molding on the bottom of the wall? The floor of my wall is uneven with the rest because of the molding.
Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Would you guys recommended this gate. Look for good affordable gate.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
Where can I find something like this AffordableAlso .
Tram D.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert
What is the price for the gate? does it just come in one color?
Lauren D.