Oggi SG-26 Pressure Mounted Gate uploaded by Cierra F.

BY OGGI

Oggi SG-Series Safety Gates [pronounced oh-gee] - A BabyAge Exclusive! Combining safety and affordability, Oggi gates are perfect for use with both children and pets. see more...

Nancy S.
Nancy S.
This is great with children and animals it's a big help especially when you have stairs
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Flint, MI
These are nice and keep baby/toddler in room or off steps but can be tricky to open.
Candice C.
Candice C.
Love this gate. Easy to install, and it keeps out all kids and or pets. Lol.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Casper, WY
We love this gate. It fits perfectly in the door way of our kitchen, I don't have to step over it to get in and out, ether! Very well made!
maria L.
maria L.
Richmond, VA
Great gate, i use to have another kind ... you had to take the entire thing off to wall through 😩😑😑😑 this gate is absolutely easy to install too 😄
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
These were lifesaver's for me, when my child started walking. So I could actually walk out of the room and not have to worry about her getting into anything. They stay secure unlike some gates I had purchased before.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Mega Parent Expert
I just bought these the other day when my almost one year old started getting into everything I absolutely love them!! It's set up to where it will not smash any little fingers that may be in the way so far the best I've seen so far
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Lapeer, MI
Mega Parent Expert
Perfect gate to close off our dining room and kitchen from the littles. It looks nice and is easy to use
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Works great and helps you do the mind around the house without worrying if your baby is getting into everything.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
This gate worked wonderfully by my stairs! I ordered mine online and thought the price was pretty reasonable. Installation was super easy so we had it up in just a few minutes. I definitely recommend this product!
Christina W.
Christina W.
Cedar Park, TX
Will this gate work with walls that have crown molding on the bottom of the wall? The floor of my wall is uneven with the rest because of the molding.
Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Would you guys recommended this gate. Look for good affordable gate.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
Where can I find something like this AffordableAlso .
Tram D.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert
What is the price for the gate? does it just come in one color?
Lauren D.