Oggi SG-26 Pressure Mounted Gate uploaded by Cierra F.

BY OGGI

Oggi SG-Series Safety Gates [pronounced oh-gee] - A BabyAge Exclusive! Combining safety and affordability, Oggi gates are perfect for use with both children and pets. see more...

Kimberly B.
El Paso, TX
Awesome quality! And I also love the door no need to hop over and fall. Easy set up also.
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
I love this baby gate. I put one everywhere in my house. And it's easy to use. I actually got this from my baby shower. But I do love this product. I love that you can open it. And not have to slide the gate open. And you don't have to jump over it.
Jamie B.
Chula Vista, CA
I have one of these to block off the door to my garage so my dog does not get out. Works great.
riss l.
Euless, TX
Love this! I have it up in the kitchen so little one can't get in there. Keeps him out just like its supposed to!!
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Mega Parent Expert
I love using these gates! They help so we don't ruin the walls and they are just very convenient for us. I would recommend to anyone who may be renting and need a good hate. These work wonders and are affordable.
Brittany T.
This is great for keeping the little ones from going upstairs!! I even use it to keep them from going down to he hallway... Possibilities are just about endless!!
Jenny N.
We keep this at the top of our stairs and love it. I like the way it looks and how easy it is to use.
Sarah D.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this gate! No drilling and you can move it anywhere you want with just a simple twist of the pressure mounts. Easy open gate for adults, not for kids.
Callie C.
Seminole, OK
I love this... Easy to get through, keeps the dog & baby separated and doesn't look cheap.
Tiffany S.
Mega Parent Expert
I do not have this particular brand, but do have a pressure mounted baby gate that we absolutely love! It is perfect when you need to walk through with full hands. My son is 4 and is just now learning to open it. We use it now for the dogs, but have had it up since our son was a baby.
Christina W.
Cedar Park, TX
Will this gate work with walls that have crown molding on the bottom of the wall? The floor of my wall is uneven with the rest because of the molding.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Would you guys recommended this gate. Look for good affordable gate.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
Where can I find something like this AffordableAlso .
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert
What is the price for the gate? does it just come in one color?
Lauren D.