Oggi SG-26 Pressure Mounted Gate uploaded by Cierra F.

BY OGGI

Oggi SG-Series Safety Gates [pronounced oh-gee] - A BabyAge Exclusive! Combining safety and affordability, Oggi gates are perfect for use with both children and pets. see more...

Jeneia P.
Mega Parent Expert
When baby starts walk in this is a must have because trust me they will be in everything an this is perfect to block the stair ways and kitchen and or bathroom
Alli M.
Mega Parent Expert
Easy to intsall. Very sturdy and easy to open and close. I have several in the house to keep my grandchild safe and sound. I bought mine on the Internet.
Keisha A.
This was a lifesaver when my son started walking! Easy to use and kept him right where I wanted. Will be using again when my daughter starts walking.
Crystal S.
I love that you can walk through with gate. When I have to take my kids downstairs this definitely is a life saver instead of having to climb over.
maria L.
Richmond, VA
Great gate, i use to have another kind ... you had to take the entire thing off to wall through 😩😑😑😑 this gate is absolutely easy to install too 😄
Katie R.
Casper, WY
We love this gate. It fits perfectly in the door way of our kitchen, I don't have to step over it to get in and out, ether! Very well made!
Tal A.
Mega Parent Expert
This is literally the best gate you just press down on a button with your foot and can open the door and babies just can't get through
Aletha M.
Greenfield, IN
Had to use a few of these for my daughter! They work very well for keeping curious little ones out of areas that they shouldn't be in.
Jennifer M.
Bethel Park, PA
We have a few of these in our house and are great for blocking off rooms and steps. setup was easy and these gates stay in place
Becky S.
We just got this gate. After trying 3 others we finally got this one and we love it. Works great and fit where we needed it to.
Christina W.
Cedar Park, TX
Will this gate work with walls that have crown molding on the bottom of the wall? The floor of my wall is uneven with the rest because of the molding.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Would you guys recommended this gate. Look for good affordable gate.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
Where can I find something like this AffordableAlso .
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert
What is the price for the gate? does it just come in one color?
Lauren D.