Oggi SG-26 Pressure Mounted Gate uploaded by Cierra F.

BY OGGI

Oggi SG-Series Safety Gates [pronounced oh-gee] - A BabyAge Exclusive! Combining safety and affordability, Oggi gates are perfect for use with both children and pets. see more...

Jequila R.
Jequila R.
Columbia, MD
These gates worked for my kids UNTIL they learned how to climb. Easy to install and lasted until they were no longer needed.
riss l.
riss l.
Euless, TX
Love this! I have it up in the kitchen so little one can't get in there. Keeps him out just like its supposed to!!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Watertown, NY
This was such a lifesaver! Set mine up at the bottoms and tops of the stairs so my little one couldn't fall
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
Very good gate for babies and animals. Easy to mount and easy to use. Not too expensive and good quality.
Nicky S.
Nicky S.
Bronx, NY
My kids are always getting themselves in so much trouble so these mounted gate are great. Very steady.
Jay K.
Jay K.
Highland, CA
Love this item. It works great and doesn't easily come down. I use it for my toddlers and tiny dogs.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Chula Vista, CA
I have one of these to block off the door to my garage so my dog does not get out. Works great.
i yasmin t.
i yasmin t.
Love thia fence to keep my baby out the bathroom's and places where i don't want her to be in
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Good to keep kids out of undesignated areas such as upstairs or where ever they can't be.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
El Paso, TX
Awesome quality! And I also love the door no need to hop over and fall. Easy set up also.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Cedar Park, TX
Will this gate work with walls that have crown molding on the bottom of the wall? The floor of my wall is uneven with the rest because of the molding.
Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Would you guys recommended this gate. Look for good affordable gate.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
Where can I find something like this AffordableAlso .
Tram D.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert
What is the price for the gate? does it just come in one color?
Lauren D.