Oggi SG-26 Pressure Mounted Gate uploaded by Cierra F.

BY OGGI

Oggi SG-Series Safety Gates [pronounced oh-gee] - A BabyAge Exclusive! Combining safety and affordability, Oggi gates are perfect for use with both children and pets. see more...

kathleen m.
Vernon, FL
The different Gates mounted around my house this is one of them. It's really easy the open not just for me but for my older kids. Compared to the others this is my favorite. it's sleek and stylish and neat.
Tiffany S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I do not have this particular brand, but do have a pressure mounted baby gate that we absolutely love! It is perfect when you need to walk through with full hands. My son is 4 and is just now learning to open it. We use it now for the dogs, but have had it up since our son was a baby.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
I originally bought this for my dogs because I needed to keep them in an area but now I'm going to use it for my kids. I like that it is sturdy and doesn't have to be drilled into the wall.
Kim D.
Tamaqua, PA
Currently using this gate at the top of my stairs. It seems very sturdy. I love that I don't need to drill holes into my wall to use it. The price was good compared to most other gates. The color is a great match for my home as well.
Dallas J.
Statesville, NC
I have used the wooden and metal, my favorite that I would chose is the metal. They are much more sturdy. A little costly just for a gate in my opinion but defiantly worth it.
Madison D.
I love this baby gate. So easy to install and my daughter cant figure out how to open it. One of my best purchases! Recomended to a few of my friends noe everyone has them!
Helen V.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love this for when I keep the door open and they want to get out, it's very helpful and you won't have to worry about them climbing over or anything. It's very sturdy
Jennifer T.
Anderson, SC
Love this gate! We live a 2 story house and with a rambunctious toddler you have to make sure you have the proper safety gear and this should be one item on your check list!
Brittany T.
This is great for keeping the little ones from going upstairs!! I even use it to keep them from going down to he hallway... Possibilities are just about endless!!
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
This gate comes in handy so well
You don't necessary need to have kids to own one
But if you have pets it works good. It will help you keep them out for a place you don't want them to be in
Christina W.
Cedar Park, TX
Will this gate work with walls that have crown molding on the bottom of the wall? The floor of my wall is uneven with the rest because of the molding.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Would you guys recommended this gate. Look for good affordable gate.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
Where can I find something like this AffordableAlso .
Lauren D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this?
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is the price for the gate? does it just come in one color?