Oggi SG-26 Pressure Mounted Gate uploaded by Cierra F.

BY OGGI

Oggi SG-Series Safety Gates [pronounced oh-gee] - A BabyAge Exclusive! Combining safety and affordability, Oggi gates are perfect for use with both children and pets. see more...

Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Humble, TX
We use this not only to keep out toddler out of the hallways but also to keep out dogs away from the bedrooms as well. Easy to install since its pressure mounted. No screwing to the wall and stays very secure
kathleen m.
kathleen m.
Vernon, FL
The different Gates mounted around my house this is one of them. It's really easy the open not just for me but for my older kids. Compared to the others this is my favorite. it's sleek and stylish and neat.
Jamilia B.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
Mega Parent Expert
I love these gates it's not easy for the kids to knock over or open. We used these at the child care center where I worked and it kept the kids in pretty well. Not really any accidents with this Gate.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
I originally bought this for my dogs because I needed to keep them in an area but now I'm going to use it for my kids. I like that it is sturdy and doesn't have to be drilled into the wall.
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
This gate comes in handy so well
You don't necessary need to have kids to own one
But if you have pets it works good. It will help you keep them out for a place you don't want them to be in
Dallas J.
Dallas J.
Statesville, NC
I have used the wooden and metal, my favorite that I would chose is the metal. They are much more sturdy. A little costly just for a gate in my opinion but defiantly worth it.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Anderson, SC
Love this gate! We live a 2 story house and with a rambunctious toddler you have to make sure you have the proper safety gear and this should be one item on your check list!
Madison D.
Madison D.
I love this baby gate. So easy to install and my daughter cant figure out how to open it. One of my best purchases! Recomended to a few of my friends noe everyone has them!
Helen V.
Helen V.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love this for when I keep the door open and they want to get out, it's very helpful and you won't have to worry about them climbing over or anything. It's very sturdy
Ana Carolina D.
Ana Carolina D.
San Antonio, TX
Excellent to prevent the passage of the child to an undesired location. Perfect to safety of children. I highly recommend it, especially if the home has stairs.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Cedar Park, TX
Will this gate work with walls that have crown molding on the bottom of the wall? The floor of my wall is uneven with the rest because of the molding.
Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Would you guys recommended this gate. Look for good affordable gate.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
Where can I find something like this AffordableAlso .
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Where can I buy this?
Tram D.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert
What is the price for the gate? does it just come in one color?