Oggi SG-26 Pressure Mounted Gate uploaded by Cierra F.

BY OGGI

Oggi SG-Series Safety Gates [pronounced oh-gee] - A BabyAge Exclusive! Combining safety and affordability, Oggi gates are perfect for use with both children and pets. see more...

Cierra F.
Fredericktown, OH
I love this baby gate! The walk through is my favorite! I don't have to attempt to step over it or any of that! It's tall enough that my dogs can't hop over it and it's perfect for keeping my daughter from going to other parts of the house!
Kelliejo W.
Muskegon, MI
Love this gate! My daughter was a climber and we bought the ones that have the crisscross. First day we just got it up and she already figured it out. So we bought this and she just couldn't figure it out cause the bars are vertical so I would definitely recommend this cat.
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
I love this baby gate. I put one everywhere in my house. And it's easy to use. I actually got this from my baby shower. But I do love this product. I love that you can open it. And not have to slide the gate open. And you don't have to jump over it.
Stacey O.
Troy, OH
I actually bought this gate for my dogs. It keeps them secure in the bedroom and all the jumping and clawing on it and it still stays in place. Have had others that would fall over with the slightest touch but not this one.
Tabitha J.
I love this gate. My kids figured out how to open the other gates we put up. But this one is the best because they can't figure out how to open this gate. It is easier for the parents to get in and out of. This gate is well worth the money.
Haley F.
I'm sure this will be your first review like this, but we use this as a dog gate and it is perfect it has a button you push to open in or out and the dog stay behind. Way cheaper than buying the actual dog gate.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I just bought these the other day when my almost one year old started getting into everything I absolutely love them!! It's set up to where it will not smash any little fingers that may be in the way so far the best I've seen so far
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love using these gates! They help so we don't ruin the walls and they are just very convenient for us. I would recommend to anyone who may be renting and need a good hate. These work wonders and are affordable.
Emily B.
We absolutely love this gate. Even now that my son is 6 we still have it up in the playroom to keep the dog out but still allow the door to be open. It has been a lifesaver! Definitely recommend this product!
kathleen m.
Vernon, FL
The different Gates mounted around my house this is one of them. It's really easy the open not just for me but for my older kids. Compared to the others this is my favorite. it's sleek and stylish and neat.
Christina W.
Cedar Park, TX
Will this gate work with walls that have crown molding on the bottom of the wall? The floor of my wall is uneven with the rest because of the molding.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Would you guys recommended this gate. Look for good affordable gate.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
Where can I find something like this AffordableAlso .
Lauren D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this?
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is the price for the gate? does it just come in one color?