Oggi SG-26 Pressure Mounted Gate uploaded by Cierra F.

BY OGGI

Oggi SG-Series Safety Gates [pronounced oh-gee] - A BabyAge Exclusive! Combining safety and affordability, Oggi gates are perfect for use with both children and pets. see more...

Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love this product it helps me with my baby since he started walking and crawling and since we have stairs it helps me keep him downstairs with me and if wasn't expensive at all and it is really easy to use and I would really recommend it to parents who have children who have places where they aren't supposed to go.
Kelliejo W.
Muskegon, MI
Love this gate! My daughter was a climber and we bought the ones that have the crisscross. First day we just got it up and she already figured it out. So we bought this and she just couldn't figure it out cause the bars are vertical so I would definitely recommend this cat.
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
I love this baby gate. I put one everywhere in my house. And it's easy to use. I actually got this from my baby shower. But I do love this product. I love that you can open it. And not have to slide the gate open. And you don't have to jump over it.
Cierra F.
Fredericktown, OH
I love this baby gate! The walk through is my favorite! I don't have to attempt to step over it or any of that! It's tall enough that my dogs can't hop over it and it's perfect for keeping my daughter from going to other parts of the house!
Tabitha J.
I love this gate. My kids figured out how to open the other gates we put up. But this one is the best because they can't figure out how to open this gate. It is easier for the parents to get in and out of. This gate is well worth the money.
Haley F.
I'm sure this will be your first review like this, but we use this as a dog gate and it is perfect it has a button you push to open in or out and the dog stay behind. Way cheaper than buying the actual dog gate.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Kim D.
Tamaqua, PA
Currently using this gate at the top of my stairs. It seems very sturdy. I love that I don't need to drill holes into my wall to use it. The price was good compared to most other gates. The color is a great match for my home as well.
Stacey O.
Troy, OH
I actually bought this gate for my dogs. It keeps them secure in the bedroom and all the jumping and clawing on it and it still stays in place. Have had others that would fall over with the slightest touch but not this one.
Crystal Q.
Humble, TX
We use this not only to keep out toddler out of the hallways but also to keep out dogs away from the bedrooms as well. Easy to install since its pressure mounted. No screwing to the wall and stays very secure
Emily B.
We absolutely love this gate. Even now that my son is 6 we still have it up in the playroom to keep the dog out but still allow the door to be open. It has been a lifesaver! Definitely recommend this product!
Christina W.
Cedar Park, TX
Will this gate work with walls that have crown molding on the bottom of the wall? The floor of my wall is uneven with the rest because of the molding.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Would you guys recommended this gate. Look for good affordable gate.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
Where can I find something like this AffordableAlso .
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert
What is the price for the gate? does it just come in one color?
Lauren D.