Oggi SG-26 Pressure Mounted Gate uploaded by Cierra F.

BY OGGI

Oggi SG-Series Safety Gates [pronounced oh-gee] - A BabyAge Exclusive! Combining safety and affordability, Oggi gates are perfect for use with both children and pets. see more...

Kaytlin D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this type of baby gate! My son was actually 5 when we bought it and it was used to keep the dogs from going upstairs. We had the old style gate and it was a pain to keep climbing over and the pups were growing too fast! We switched to this style and it was so much easier! Easy to open and close.
Bethany P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this baby gate. My daughter in the one we had before this one had holes in it and she could stick her feet right in them and climb up the baby gate so we ended up getting this one and she can't climb up this one and its easily installed and opens.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
These were lifesaver's for me, when my child started walking. So I could actually walk out of the room and not have to worry about her getting into anything. They stay secure unlike some gates I had purchased before.
Arlin G.
Nice to have if you have stairs at your house. Very safe and not easy for kinds to find out how to open it. Although some kids are very smart and they will find their way out. Just be very careful and never leave a child unattended..
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
We used this gate for both my nieces when they were younger and to keep the dogs separated at times. The only thing that I don't like is that it does damage the walls and will chip a little off. And it's pricey
Mari B.
Grand Rapids, MI
we use these for our dogs are they work great! they stick to the wall even when our big dog launches himself into them. they can be kinda tricky for guests to figure out but they're overall great products!
Courtney B.
Mulvane
This gate worked wonderfully by my stairs! I ordered mine online and thought the price was pretty reasonable. Installation was super easy so we had it up in just a few minutes. I definitely recommend this product!
Frankie B.
We purchased a couple of these gates for around the house and I love that both our daughter and the dog can not go into rooms that we don't want them in. So worth the price and I would recommend this product to other parents.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these gates it's not easy for the kids to knock over or open. We used these at the child care center where I worked and it kept the kids in pretty well. Not really any accidents with this Gate.
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love this product it helps me with my baby since he started walking and crawling and since we have stairs it helps me keep him downstairs with me and if wasn't expensive at all and it is really easy to use and I would really recommend it to parents who have children who have places where they aren't supposed to go.
Christina W.
Cedar Park, TX
Will this gate work with walls that have crown molding on the bottom of the wall? The floor of my wall is uneven with the rest because of the molding.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Would you guys recommended this gate. Look for good affordable gate.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
Where can I find something like this AffordableAlso .
Lauren D.
Where can I buy this?
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is the price for the gate? does it just come in one color?