BY OGGI

The senator carafe by oggi is a beautiful stainless-steel piece that will accent any dining table. The double-walled glass of this carafe is insulated to keep drinks the proper temperature at all times. see more...

• Being a wine enthusiast, how well does this product work?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
This is perfect to have for parties, I love to take it outside so that way my wine stays cold and I don't have to constantly get up to refill peoples glasses. Works great and the wine is always at a perfect temperature.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
YES YES YES! If you are a white wine drinker and like to sip your wine chilled, this is a must! LOVE IT
amy a.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I love this chic looking wine cooler! such a stylish way to keep your wine cold and within easy reach. so pretty it looks like part of the décor.
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
This wine cooler does keep your wine cool. I love it. I had to get one for my parents and In-laws. They were very pleased.
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
This has a very classy and elegant look when entertaining guests as well as keeping the wine throughly chilled
meghan g.
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
Love this! Keeps my wine cool and looks sophisticated too! A must have for any home.
Cyan J.
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Love this product. It has so much class and it's modern look gives it an expensive look in the house. It also does the job great!
lindsey c.
lindsey c.
Great for when I have my girlfriends over for a girls night, I also bring it to get together's and parties. keeps wine chilled and is a great product.
Lainey M.
Lainey M.
Somerset, KY
Being a wine enthusiast, how well does this product work?