BY OGGI #63 in Food Storage Containers

This ceramic canister set in white makes a chic and functional addition to your kitchen storage cabinet. The 7 pieces in this canister are different sizes to store cookies, flour, coffee, pasta, sugar or other dry goods. They have stainless steel snap-on lids for airtight sealing to retain the freshness of the contents. Wipe the canisters with a damp cloth for easy cleaning. see more...

• Do you plan on having these in colors??? i would love a set in li...1 Answers
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
I loved the look of these, but the seal isn't very good on them. Maybe use them for things that you go through quickly. But for such a big set I have a hard time finding that many things for the small containers that I would go through in a months time.
Peldyn H.
Boron, CA
These are really pretty canisters and they look so nice on my kitchen counters. I only have one small problem with them. They are not as air tight as I would like them to be. So for items you rotate through frequently they should be no problem. For long term storage go for something with a better seal.
Whitney G.
Katy, TX
I have these at my house. They were passed down to me by my Mom who has had them since I can even remember. There is literally a picture of me as a 7 year old baking cookies and I am scooping sugar from them... I am 23 and am STILL using them... So one could say they are PRETTY durable and lasting.
Adriana P.
Lynn, MA
I love the look, very functional and keeps everything safe, fresh and looking uniform. the only con is that you need lots of counterspace. Although, you can also store these in your pantry.
Lorna R.
I love these and they are easy to store your most used foods.
I like how they have many colors so it can match your kitchen.
It helps you keep organized and easy to get too.
CECI H.
Los Angeles, California
TRUTH IS SO VERY PRETTY AND PRACTICAL, THE ONLY THING NOT ME TASTE THAT IS OXIDIZED A LITTLE WING TIME TO WASH THEM AND AS MUCH AS I READ A PAPER THAT CAME IN THE BOX NOT FOUND SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT THE CARE BUT STILL I LOVED
Victoria H.
Scott, LA
Not only do these canister look nice but they have a variety of sizes to hold everything you could possibly need to store in the kitchen or really anywhere in the house
Kee R.
The design is great - the recessed handles allow you to easily hold them securely whilst opening/using/closing.
They are a nice weight and thickness of ceramic, and have stainless steel spoons included
vanessa a.
Federal way, WA
I use this for beans, salt, sugar. I like how they look in the kitchen so organized .
MARIAM DH I.
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love Kitchen and love Cooking.I'm waiting for you.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Do you plan on having these in colors??? i would love a set in light turquoise PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!