BY OGGI

Store snacks, tea, flour, sugar and more in these acrylic canisters by oggi. These canisters come in a set of five different sizes, so you can take care of all of your kitchen food storage needs. The locking lids keep your food fresh. see more...

Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
These are great storage containers, and the fact that they're clear and you can see what's in it is good too. They are reasonably priced and decent quality .
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX
Great product for the price. I use mine for items in my pantry so I can easily see what I have and how much of it is left. Seals great for freshness as well.
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA
These are great. Keeps everything fresh and I love that they are clear so you can see what's in them and all the sizes are great.
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I love these storage containers. I like the fact that you can see through them. For the price, this is a great deal.
Rachel D.
These are great!! I have all my sugars and flour stored in these! They are good quality, and affordable.
Brittney C.
Toronto, ON
I love these jars! I like to store my pasta in these. they stay airtight to keep whatever I store in them fresh!
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Do they come in bigger sizes?