BY OGANIC COSMETICS INC.

• Is this sold in stores? 4 Answers
  • Does this product help your hair grow??if so how is this ...3 Answers
Yana F.
Bloomington, IN
I started using this product earlier this year when I decided to return to good old fashioned hair grease for my natural hair. I shopped around quite a bit, and after a look at the ingredients in this product, I decided to give it a shot. Grandma Wilkie's Old Fashioned Super Gro has great ingredients and seals the hair better than any of the products marketed to naturals that I have tried. Within weeks I noticed short hairs cropping up along my hairline and in my crown. My hair is healthy, shiny (but not greasy), and well moisturized (due to water being sealed into my hair strands by the oil). Because grease products can build up, and I use it on my scalp as well as on my hair, I do take care to wash and deep condition my hair once a week, and my hair is fine. No clogged pores, no hair breakage, no buildup, and no hair fall. If you are looking to add a grease based product back into your hair care regimen, this a great product to choose.
Cait E.
I seriously love this product. I can see a difference in my edges, specifically around my temples. I have been natural (4c) for a few years now, and I like to stick with natural products. With that said, I was leery of using a petroleum-based product, but I have not had a problem with build up. You have to stick with what works best! I still try to use natural products, but this one is my cheat :)
Sareina H.
sasebo
This product leaves my hair really greasy and the product builds up. so I use it to lay to my edges and I like it better for that use rather than putting it all over my head.
Delree J.
Is this sold in stores?
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
Does this product help your hair grow??if so how is this used I love to give it a try.