BY OFRA COSMETICS

Signature Shadow Radiant Eyes for Womens If there is anything that a woman adores besides jewellery that has to be cosmetics. Make up gives a lot of confidence as it does wonders to your look by giving you the best touch. Browse our wide range of products and choose from an unending range of Cosmetics. Specifications Gender: Womens see more...

Nikki A.
Clinton, IL
This has really pretty shimmery colors, that go great with my gray green eyes and the cool undertones in my skin. The shadows are very pigmented. They go on really smooth and are easy to blend. Ofra has become my new favorite brand of eyeshadow!
Bacon L.
cuyahoga Falls
This has some beautiful colors! I like to put one of the lighter ones all over and a dark one in my crease. It also looks very good with my brown eyes. This was my first time buying this and I will definitely repurchase.
Taylor M.
Spicer, MN
Great colors and so pigmented! I love OFRA products and just started using their eyeshadow and I am very happy with it!
Shae M.
Derby, KS
Ofra is amazing. All of their makeup is pigmented amazingly! It blended nicely and lasts long! I recommend it highly.
Rayna B.
Makawao, HI
I love the ofra eye shadows. Theyre very pigmented. Expensive but worth it for the most part. And it wears all day
Amy M.
Oakland
Love this palette and love these eyeshadows. The colors are so silky and smooth, and create a luxurious look.
Nena ..
OM G 😍😍
It is beatiful pallet . I hve never seen such as this pallet 😍 very soft , i advice all girls to buy it
LaLa S.
Orlando
I love this, my go-to pallet. It's highly pigmented and and goes along great with the smoky eyes pallet. The brighter colors accentuate my light brown eye, and the darker colors make great to polish off a sexy smokey eye. This was my very first pallet, and I will purchase again before I ever run out of even one color.