Ofra Versatile Matte Bronzer

by OFRA Cosmetics

DooEs this item have any shimmer to it?
Will this work on light skin tones? If so what brush should I use.
Start your review of Ofra Versatile Matte Bronzer!
Richardson, TX
This is a great bronzer for light skin tones and it replaced my tarte park ave princess. It stays on for hours, blends great, doesn’t go orangey, and isn’t splotchy. It is definitely a staple in my makeup bag for the near future.
Clinton, IL
I normally use cream bronzer, but I decided to try this because I'm a big fan of ofra products. I like that it's a neutral matte color. It has great pigment to it. You can make it as light or as dark as you want. It seems to blend in well. I am not an experienced powder bronzer user, and I'm always afraid of it looking muddy, but I haven't had that problem with this bronzer. I use it to contour mostly, with a pretty rigid contour brush, which works well with it.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love the shade of this bronzer. Its very pigmented and matte, blends easily on top of foundation without having to powder first. I have the rebranded packaging and its soo gorgeous! Will definitely get a refill godet once i hit pan👍🏼
Conway
My favorite bronzer! It’s more of a luxury price but worth it! This gives an even, natural flow on top of all my foundations and powders. Perfect for contour too! Buy it on their website! Ofra Versatile Matte Bronzer
Los Angeles, CA
This really has your cheeks looking snatched. It’s buildable and easily blended so that’s good. It’s great for contouring and it’s best for tan skin or however you want there’s not really any rules for this.
Love this brand and all of its products!!! This powder is perfect & blends very well, comes in a few shades and you can mix the other tones to get a perfect match.
Hillsboro , OH
Ofra Versatile Matte Bronzer uploaded by Angela S.
Love this bronzer I was using a cheaper brand that was very good. But once I started using this I could tell a big difference. It goes on so smooth, blends out awesome, an very pigmented. I have to say I think this is my go to bronzer I like it better then my too faced sunbunny bronzer. If you haven’t tried this out yet I definitely recommend you to it makes your skin look great!!! Ofra Versatile Matte Bronzer
Phoenix , AZ
This bronzer is so awesome. I love the cool warm undertones. It makes it easy to use it on many clients. I find it to be very effective. OFRA cosmetics has always been a brand that I love for their affordability. I highly recommend this product.
Katy, TX
I received this in my school kit for cosmetology & i hate to say it but I’m too dark for this bronzer. When I use it on my other clients with lighter skin it looks amazing but it doesn’t show on my complexion.
Griffith, IN
Perfect compliment to my skin tone, it bronzes nicely and works as good contour without looking too dark. I love the pigmentation and the formula, it's the perfect bronzer.