Ofra Versatile Matte Bronzer

by OFRA Cosmetics

DooEs this item have any shimmer to it?
Will this work on light skin tones? If so what brush should I use.
Start your review of Ofra Versatile Matte Bronzer!
Sunnyvale
Perfect for sculpting my face. Applies well with a contouring brush. Best for medium to light skin.
Good texture for a good matte finish. Need to blend it out properly with a beauty blender after application though so that it doesnt look like dirt on your face.
Mission
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this bronzer.. I love a good contour and this product helps me contour my face without it being Soo harsh.. it looks dark in the pan but goes on light on my skin and it's definetly buildable and you can achieve the look your going for.. 10/10
Hennessey, OK
I have the bronzer in shade americano. I received this in ipsy. I’m glad I received this product because I really do love the bronzer. I didn’t think it would work for me but it does so I’m excited to keep using it. Try it out yourself.
Boca Raton
Got in my Ipsy bag of the month and haven’t been able to put it down! I have a medium skin tone and it works great! Good pan size as well! A little pricey but it’s nice to work with! Matte finish and Id definitely buy again
Bushnell, IL
I adore Ofra Versatile Matte Bronzer! It’s highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. This bronzer blends so smoothly and gives me a natural sun kissed look even in winter!
Seguin, TX
Ofra Versatile Matte Bronzer uploaded by Meadow H.
I received Ofra Versatile Matte Bronzer in March's Ispy bag and I love it. It blends out so smoothly and is so pigmented! I can't put it down!! Totally recommend!
Minneapolis, MN
Ofra Versatile Matte Bronzer uploaded by Kat P.
I recieved this product in my ipsy this month. I very rarely contour with bronzer so I'll most likely pass it on. I do like the formulation of the product, its pigmented and buildable. Theres a little shimmer but itll be perfect to use during the summer time.
Highland Vlg, TX
This is a great bronzer for light skin tones and it replaced my tarte park ave princess. It stays on for hours, blends great, doesn’t go orangey, and isn’t splotchy. It is definitely a staple in my makeup bag for the near future.
Clinton, IL
I normally use cream bronzer, but I decided to try this because I'm a big fan of ofra products. I like that it's a neutral matte color. It has great pigment to it. You can make it as light or as dark as you want. It seems to blend in well. I am not an experienced powder bronzer user, and I'm always afraid of it looking muddy, but I haven't had that problem with this bronzer. I use it to contour mostly, with a pretty rigid contour brush, which works well with it.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love the shade of this bronzer. Its very pigmented and matte, blends easily on top of foundation without having to powder first. I have the rebranded packaging and its soo gorgeous! Will definitely get a refill godet once i hit pan👍🏼