BY OFRA COSMETICS

Gladys V.
Phoenix , AZ
This bronzer is so awesome. I love the cool warm undertones. It makes it easy to use it on many clients. I find it to be very effective. OFRA cosmetics has always been a brand that I love for their affordability. I highly recommend this product.
Aurora 👩.
Griffith, IN
Perfect compliment to my skin tone, it bronzes nicely and works as good contour without looking too dark. I love the pigmentation and the formula, it's the perfect bronzer.
Brittney B.
Norcross, GA
I received this in my school kit for cosmetology & i hate to say it but I’m too dark for this bronzer. When I use it on my other clients with lighter skin it looks amazing but it doesn’t show on my complexion.
Marina L.
I personally love this bronzer. It isn't shimmery and it gives me a healthy loojing and natural glow, which I love. A little goes a long way for me !
Jessie B.
Chickasha, OK
Pigment is good but I find myself needing to add more throughout the day as it seemed to wear off. Not sure why.
Lorena D.
Santo Domingo, D.N.
I love this product makes me feel like a star, pros is easy to apply, has a good color and last long, very effective.