BY OFRA COSMETICS

Vanessa H.
Stanford, KY
Ofra has the best liquid lipstick formula that I have ever tried. It is so comfortable that you will forget that you are even wearing it. The applicator makes it easy to apply and it is long wearing Ofra Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
mandy W.
Irving, TX
I just recently received this in my ipsy bag and I love it! It’s hard for me to find a good lip stick and I’ve already worn it several times! It’s a perfect matte finish but doesn’t have that sticky feeling that some do!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,368 reviews
I’m obsessed! It smells good, and it’s long lasting and beautiful! I got mine in an ipsy bag, and I’ve never been so thankful! I wear this almost daily! Once it runs out, I’ll be purchasing! It’s so amazing!
Lizzette G.
Houston , TX
I tried this liquid lipstick from my ipsy bag.I usually don’t buy colors like purple but it was a yes .The color is very cute on and last a few hours only .
Britany C.
I love ofra cosmetics there lip sticks are my favorite they last all day with no transferand they smell really good
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
Do they feel really patched?