BY OFRA COSMETICS

8oz 240mL

The toughest weather conditions are no match for this setting mist (we know we’re from sunny, humid, and rainy So Fla). Makeup stays put while shielding your skin from harmful irritants for up to 12 hours. Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, and Chamomilla Flower Extract keep the skin feeling like skin. Going makeup-free? Spray Makeup Fixer to keep your skin feeling fresh all day.

INGREDIENTS

Deionized Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Methyl Gluceth-20, SD40B, Sodium PCA, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitol, Butylene Glycol, Allantoin, Triethanolamine, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA  May Contain: Red #40 (CI 16035), Red #33 (CI 17200)

HOW TO
Mist liberally onto the face after makeup application to set all day. No time for touch ups? Spray Makeup Fixer on the face and use a tissue to pat dry to refresh makeup.  Apply a touch of compact powder to smooth complexion and leave a velvety texture that can last all night.

HOW TO

• What your favorite setting spray? ➖I’m loving the OFRA Ma...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
ROsa G.
Can I just say that this smells great and doesn't have any bad aftersmell to worry about, while the longevity isn't in question, the real question is why is the nozzle to so hard?, I have to apply so much effort that I get scared a bit thinking I might apply too much to one certain area. I bought it at Ulta and wasn't ridiculously expensive which is always a big plus. I do see a different in my makeup when I do and when I don't apply this. Great setting spray go out and try it would be my biggest advise.
Debbie H.
Orange, CA
I’ve tried all kinds of settings sprays and I have to say this has been “That one” spray I always run back to. The first thing that caught my attention was of course the the light mist & fragrance ! I love the way it’s sets all my makeup and hydrates my face. My makeup last so long using this setting spray. This spray works great with all skin types and is alcohol free !
Kristen B.
Rancho Cordova, CA
This is the BEST setting makeup fixer spray EVER! Let’s just say I can workout at the gym, run a mile lift some weights and sweat like a piggy and my makeup stays put! Oh and it smells lovely. The price is amazing for the amount you get which lasts a long time! OFRA Makeup Fixer
Kat M.
Watertown, MA
WOW I love this setting spray! I would take away one star because the spray nozzle is very unfortunate. BUT! This product is just SO GOOD that I can get past the packaging. I pour this spray into a glass spray bottle I cleaned out from an empty Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist and YAAAAS it’s perfect! The scent is so pleasant - like a sweet floral smell that lingers only for a moment. This spray really does seem to melt my makeup onto my skin much better than any spray I’ve used before. And the price of this is unbeatable compared to the other popular sprays. I can’t recommend this enough! (Just get yourself a fine mister to transfer it into)
Nicole N.
Columbia , MO
Omg! I love this makeup setting spray so much! The mist is so fine and the smell is great! It makes my makeup last a very long time even in the hot summer months. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great setting spray! Ps... I wish they would make a perfume out of this smell
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
Hands down, this is the best setting spray I have used.  It smells good and also has a decent spray nozzle.  It's a large bottle so even though it's priced mid-range you get a lot of product so it's well worth the price.  I bought mine on nordstrom rack for about $10, but even at full price this is worth it.  Keeps powder makeup in place all day.  I live in Florida and even in the humidity this holds up.  Try it!
TaylaSlaylaXO P.
Rogers , AR
I absolutely adore this spray. The bottle is so big and the price isn’t to bad! Works so well and has a very pretty finish to it. It’s not Matte in my opinion. More like a healthy luminous glow. But it isn’t dewy. If that makes since. Holy grail. I own 4 and I’ll buy more when I’m out and recommend to anyone and everyone. It’s worth a try!!!
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
I received a sample of this in one of the bags from Ulta where if you spend....you get tons of things free. I had no idea that Ofra even had a setting spray. Well I can honestly say I was pleasantly surprised at how well it works. I haven’t felt the need to touch up my makeup and it actually leaves a nice glow. I will definitely purchase the full size!
Noelle M.
Spokane Valley
This is pretty awesome, I like it best for spraying shimmer shadows but it makes a decent setting spray too. The bottle is actually huge compared to what you think! I’ll post a pic so you can get an idea of how big it is!
Christina K.
Ann Arbor , MI
I hate this setting spray. I don’t know if I received a defective one or something but the spray on mine is not as fine as how the other reviews describe it. It just kind of squirts out and I get like uneven wet blobs on my face. Also once I can get it over my face it leaves my skin feeling sticky.
shameena m.