OFRA Cosmetics
OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Pasadena

OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Pasadena

by OFRA Cosmetics

Everybody gets a lippie. This matte liquid lipstick is long-lasting color that perfectly outlines and fills in lips, turning your pout into kissable velvet. Stunning pigments stay put all day with minimal transfer while maintaining a comfortable wear....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Pasadena!
Taahirah J.
OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Pasadena uploaded by Taahirah J.
Like how creamy the formula was! Color range is also beautiful. And doesn’t dry out your lips
Xochitl A.
It is beautiful, its duration is impressive, and it hydrates your lips very well. I loved it❤️ #mochabrown.
Megan M.
Lusby, MD
OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Pasadena uploaded by Megan M.
OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Pasadena uploaded by Megan M.
How cute is this little liquid lip?! I have the shade Sanibel. I got it in the day dream kit. Ofra cosmetics by far makes my favorite liquid lipstick. They are so pigmented and dry down silky smooth. It’s also described as a rosy nude. It’s super pretty and compliments my tan skin in the summer. It’s very long lasting compared to most liquid lips. One of the many reasons I love it. I would definitely recommend this product and really all of Ofra’s products they are great.
Samiraa A.
Minneapolis, MN
I love how my lips feel soft all day and I didn’t need to reapply it which is was nice. It’s like the perfect brown not so brown lipstick. It’s a most have. And it’s my go to lipstick when going out.
Amy K.
Boca Raton, FL
One of my favorite matte liquid lipsticks of all time. The formula is long lasting without feeling uncomfortable, and as long as you exfoliate your lips beforehand it looks amazing on. Definitely recommend
Brandi C.
Fort Smith, AR
OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Pasadena uploaded by Brandi C.
I could not love a liquid lipstick more. The formula is so comfortable. Super pigmented. This is a “my lips but slightly darker” shade. Once dried down, it really stays on. I immediately ordered 2 more colors in this formula. Incredible.
Stacy G.
I absolutely love the formula of this liquid lip! Its more of a mousse texture that dries down to a velvety matte. It feels super hydrating and stays for a long time! This is a great nude color that goes well with everything!
Katherine M.
Atlanta, GA
I practically own all Ofra lipsticks but personally I like this color for me as is perfect for my tan complexion and it makes my lips 👄 look amazing and very healthy also properly form. The applicator is ergonomic and easy to use and flavor is a killer. Yes I like flavored lipsticks
Alyssa D.
Buhler
Pasadena is my favorite liquid lip. It is a perfect my lips but better shade. It applies easy. It isn't a formula that dries completely so it does wear off some but it doesn't crack on my lips or leave unflattering lines. It re-applies well and feels comfortable throughout the day. It's my preferred formula for liquid lipsticks and I love it.

Looking for your answer?