BY OFRA COSMETICS

Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Napa Valley
  • "I love the formula of ofra liquid lipsticks, this one is very pigmented and lasts such a long time. I wore it all day to work and only had to touch up once. I would definitely recommend this to others." in 6 reviews
Katy I.
Love the smell of this lipstick! Wears beautiful and doesn’t cause any peeling through out the day. Wears quite well too.
Brittany H.
So vampy. This liquid lipstick is so long wearing. Not over-drying like a lot of mattes. So pigmented. Worth the money.
Ashlee L.
Manchester, NH
Ofra has one of the best liquid lipstick formulas. It doesn't dry your lips out or crumble. Also, this color is so fun!
Cassidy G.
Turlock , CA
Love these lipsticks. They have a very nice formal and dry down very well without making your lips feel too dry.
Brittany F.
Owego, NY
Again, ofra killed it with the formula, not crazy about the color, it’s a very dark purple and blue metallic.
Cara T.
Fuquay-Varina
This lipsticks look so good on. They stay put and do not bleed into fine lines. There are very comfortable and dry down with no stickiness.
viktoryia m.
asheville
This product surprised me positively. Soft texture, matte surface...pleasant aroma. On the lips look great
Statia S.
Cave Junction
The formula is great, but the color isn't. I rated as high as I did as I liked the way it wore. I'll purchase a different color one day.
Hermaly C.
Let me start by saying that Ofra Cosmestics lipstick formula is SO comfortable. I think they retail around $20 but the few I have I’ve gotten from subscription boxes. My all time favorite is this one, Napa Valley. It’s such a beautiful dark purple metallic color. A lot of people don’t like it but to me it is the BEST. I used it for the Captain’s Ball on the last cruise I went to :)
Aruba T.
London
This lipstick is so light weight and easy to apply. It is pure pigment. It’s a metallic lip formula but it is so comfortable to wear. The only downside is that it comes off when you eat greasy foods, but it looks great.