BY OFRA COSMETICS

Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Napa Valley
  • "I love the formula of ofra liquid lipsticks, this one is very pigmented and lasts such a long time. I wore it all day to work and only had to touch up once. I would definitely recommend this to others." in 6 reviews
Amy B.
Nitro, WV
I love this lipstick. It stays on all day long without having to reapply. Even through eating and drinking. It keeps my lips feeling soft and not flaky or dry. It’s also easy to remove unlike some of the other lipsticks that stay on all day.
Katie J.
san antonio
Christine S.
Tampa
The pigmentation for Ofra's Napa Valley is fantastic. It's matte without being too drying. It doesn't take multiple applications to show pigmentation. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
⭐Fernanda⭐ S.
Orlando
Still has the same amazing formula as the other liquid lip products. The only thing I personally don’t love is that it’s not everyday wearable for my skin tone (yellow undertone tone medium deep or tan) . I have to be wearing a specific eye makeup look for it to go well together. This shade is nice deep dark purple with a semi metallic finish.
Amanda Z.
El Paso, TX
I love this lippie most definitely, I won this Lippie on a giveaway and I'm in love with this lippie has a wonderful fragrance so smooth last long in this picture I used it for a collab I did Scooby Doo!!
Amy S.
I love OFRA Liquid lipsticks, and this one is such a fun vampy purple! It’s not so dark that it looks black, but it’s not so bright that it looks like blackberry juice. I love the applicator of these lipsticks, it makes it easy to apply. And the formula really stays once it dries down, but you’ve got to give it a bit. I definitely recommend it!!
Deanna B.
Bristol, CT
Love love love this product! Stays on all day effortlessly, minimal reapplication needed which I love and the shades are true to what you think they would be!
Becky B.
Lake Charles, LA
The color is amazing. Great packaging and a very lightweight comfortable formula. It was the first liquid lipstick I’ve tried from them and it’s great.
Katy I.
Love the smell of this lipstick! Wears beautiful and doesn’t cause any peeling through out the day. Wears quite well too.
Ashlee L.
CONCORD, NH
Ofra has one of the best liquid lipstick formulas. It doesn't dry your lips out or crumble. Also, this color is so fun!